• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • *goes into EPIC BRAGGING MODE*
    Hi everyone! *does a king dedede type of dance xD*

I was playing THIS DRESS UP GAME...
    http://gamesmylittlepony.com/play/Rarity-Roller-Skates-Style.html
    ...Everyone know's who I was making the character look like <_<;;;

Blonde hair? Check. Long pony tail? CHECK. Uhhh but the eye color was pretty random lol like one point she had pink eyes xD and the outfits are drenched in pink too.

Haha. Being in love is niiiice....you think of someone other than yourself and your own problems.

The only issue I have here is.

THE PERSON I'M IN LOVE WITH IS A WORK OF FICTION!!!!!!!
    *dumb founded face*

Okay i'm going to stop being a fangirl and end this post :P ....then continue being a fangirl in my head. And name a random unicorn Corni. Da end~

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hope y'all have some nice Father's Day stories this year!

My own may be absent but it's always nice to see good dads take care of their families. :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Haven't seen or spoken to mine since I was about four, perhaps. He lives in Austria and has a new family. I might even have more siblings that I'm not aware of. 🤔

Since I was so little I can only remember the good things, like hugs, candy, playing games, stuff like that. Getting tucked into bed and listening to a tape about fairies. His chin was so sharp and bristly when he kissed me though, haha. :'<

Years
  • It's kinda sad sometimes because I used to be around my dad all the time when I was a kid, so rarely ever seeing him is kind of a weird thing to get used to still.

But I guess at the same time I'm not really bothered anymore. He doesn't even call me anymore, so...

Years
  • My dad and I have a strong relationship. However as I live out of the country and he is not good with technology it can sometimes be a struggle to get hold of him. He's just about managed to figure out Skype though and he's getting better with Facebook.

He came to visit me for 2 and a half weeks earlier this year and I showed him around Hong Kong and south China which was nice. It felt more like I was the father showing him around everywhere and taking his picture all the time, as well as having to be the one to do all the talking with local people. Quite a fun experience to have.

Years
    • Seen today
    The last time my dad and I talked he gloated about going to the neighboring province to start panning for gold.

...the man can barely manage money let alone panning for gold. glhf i won't be going so have fun wasting your money and time.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • My dad was hard to live with.

But I met up with him for ice cream a few times this year^^ (my parents are divorced btw. and, no, i don't think they'd ever get back together :P it was a rather hateful relationship....)

Years
  • My father used to spoil me in my younger years. In fact, that's pretty much all he did; the majority of the Pokemon games I've played were really thanks to him getting them for me. It's kinda weird to think that he just vanished from my life at this point, but it's a gradual thing that I've pretty much seen coming years ago anyway.

pkmin3033

I haven't thought of my father as my father in a very, very long time...I did not have the best of childhoods thanks to him.

Ironically, since I stopped calling him that, we've gotten along much better.

pkmin3033

Also every time someone says "hella" I read their entire post in Chloe Price's voice

Years
  • My father is an alcoholic, so you can imagine.
    He's lightened up since marrying my step mom, but now his liver his starting to fail him.

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
    Years
  • Those 'celebrating' Labor Day, the weekend is still ripe.

As for myself, my 'weekend' has been alright: not bad, not excellent...lukewarm, if you will.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back