• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
  • Haven't seen either of those two. :(
    I watch mainly all the old skool shonen anime, with the exception of Soul Eater.

I really need to get back in to watching some new anime.

You should try them! They are good. Just make sure you make it through the first episodes then they get really good :) I really want someone who I can talk about them with!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I really need to get back in to watching some new anime.

Same here brotha, same here.

I can't keep myself to finish an anime nowadays for the life of me though, I just lose interest by the halfway mark at the very most provided I'm interested enough to start watching a show to begin with.

Livewire_

Knight of Three
    Years
  • I haven't watched any new anime since I discovered Code Geass, like, almost 2 years ago. Re-watching old stuff on Netflix doesn't count.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    The last show I finished was Rosario Vampire, still need to finish Death Note, Clannad, and Toradora to name a few shows. Manga wise I'm reading Sora No Otoshimono and Berserk right now. I'll pick up Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Blood + and probably rewatch Outlaw Star and Dot Hack later on once I have more free time on my hands.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am working on finishing the Clannad movie in my spare time, I have Kanon on DVD at my house waiting in the wings after that, and I have Trigun and Summer Wars on their way on DVD in the mail right now. I am also working my way through DragonBall GT and the Pokemon Black & White anime. My docket is pretty full, anime-wise. I've been thinking about getting Netflix or some premium subscription from Funimation, but monthly fees are nasty.

ANYWAY. Enough about animanga. How's the weather where y'all are? :P

Freaking cold here. Saturday was such a nice, warm day, too.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Well it snowed up here this weekend but thankfully it's melting pretty fast which means little to no black ice on the road in the morning so I can safely walk to school without the fear of slipping on the pavement and breaking my neck lol.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • ANYWAY. Enough about animanga. How's the weather where y'all are? :P

Freaking cold here. Saturday was such a nice, warm day, too.

Good thing Toujours is out doing Toujours stuff, else she'd be whipping out the ban hammer. :P

As for the weather... It's been pretty sunny out! The temperature has been really weird. One day it's so cold that I have to pump the heat back on, the next day we have summer heat and I have to turn the AC back on.
    The pollen has been destroying me though. I can't ****ing breathe.

Livewire_

Knight of Three
    Years
  • HEY MORKULA, COME HERE AND INFRACT DON

I want my mail to get here already, ugh. 8-10 business days seems liek whay longer than it should.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'm still waiting to get Katherine, Syndicate, and Batman Arkham City in the mail atm, hopefully I can get Prototype 2 sometime soon as well if it's released by now.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Same here on my end except that it usually takes about a week for me to grab my package, should have gotten at least one of those games by now if I didn't have to shell out around 500 bucks to get the car fixed after it nearly caught on fire after driving back home from a lengthy court session a few months back. Tbh I think I'm safer taking the bus at this point since that's gotta be the 3rd time that piece of junk's broken down and the 2nd time it nearly killed me so far.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • I was more hesitant to order things over the Internet because it would mean I had to pay over the Internet... Something about linking my account to the Internet made me reluctant.

I eventually just started using those prepaid credit cards you can get from convenience stores to buy things online. That way my account is never linked online.

I'm less fussy now.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Once I got to college (back in 2001) I was actually pretty quick about adapting to online ordering and payments... I began ordering stuff of eBay and Amazon like there was no tomorrow. I've never once run into a fraud issue (aside from one vendor on Amazon Marketplace never sending the item out at all, which Amazon refunded me) and only a couple times has stuff gotten lost in the mail for me.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I have problems with shipping to college. Sometimes it comes straight to my door, sometimes I have to go to the package room in my dorm during certain hours, and one unfortunate time it went to the post office and I had to walk there u_u

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back