• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    sux. ;_;

I'm not used to watching Avatar on a weekly basis. I only got into the first series last year and I marathoned most of it a few months ago, so I was very much used to just watching it on demand with no waiting. :(
    Yeah I watched it on TV when it aired here (which is probably like one or two years after America got it lol), but it was in Dutch and etc so I always planned to marathon it online in English, and so I did about a month ago with Ray which was really fun, and it's fresh in my memory now so yeah. Gotta say I really miss the characters u-u

Years
    Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

I have a lot of Korra Stuff in my Dash yes. :P

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Please tell me if there are more Tahnorra shippers here!!! I can't be the only one?!?

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I can share with that particular person ;3

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    ok fine
    we're thru
    asuka > korra all the WAY

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Geez I've been in PC more than live did, yet I don't think I've achieved anything at all. ;A;

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    It's not really a matter of achieving things, it's about chillin out and having fun :)

Look at me, I've been here for almost half my life and I haven't done A N Y T H I N G. But I've enjoyed being here.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I do have fun here in PC. I made a lot of friends! But I feel like there's something else still missing.

I agree, Netto, PC also changed my life more than I thought it would. Instead of being my pessimistic old self, I became optimistic for pretty much everything. Also, somehow, I try to enjoy the present rather than worry about the future since I came here. :3

But something is still missing...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back