• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I don't really have any interesting stories about mini-me. Other than my grandma saying (and having video of) me reciting certain movies line for line in sync with the movie while watching it (because I had seen it waaaay too many times at her house while being babysat by her) at her house.

What the hell, you got to 14 years of age and your parents decided they wanted to do it again from the beginning?

Go find them and ask what's up with that.

Actually, I was 13. She's about to turn 8. And she wasn't exactly planned... though neither were my brother or I

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I was such a good kid, it's sickening. Although apparently I used to cry all of the time when I was a wee baby. Apart from that, I was plain sailing to raise! :P

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I was definitely an... interesting kid at times. I like to think I was more "fun" than "perfect"!

Years
    Hmm...how would I describe myself.

Sheltered Kid: PreK-Grade 1
    Cry Baby: Grade 1-3
    Happy Kid: Grade 4-6
    Serious Studious Teen: Grade 7-11
    Lazy Person: Grade 12- 1st Year College.

Years
    I was a lazy child; never wanted to do any work, read or anything like that. I just wanted to play games! >:3

Then I got my ass in gear and learned to play games and work! \o/​

Ayselipera

All your children will be terrors and you will want to kill yourself the end.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    All your children will be terrors and you will want to kill yourself the end.

This is just lovely.

On bratty and spoiled kids...I think I've witnessed the epitome of their class. 9 year old cousin, complete diva. So much character at this age, didn't think it was possible. And her obstinance...is irritating beyond words.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I behaved as a kid. I didn't do anything bad. I was like, the one that always told on the others despite getting bullied and uhhhh I liked to sing??? /all I care to remember rn

Nowadays I just... I can't even describe myself anymore.

Years
    I wasn't that well behaved as a kid and never listened to my parents, but I would do things that really weren't bad at all, like staying up late to read a book or sneaking out of the house to see a friend who was having a really bad day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I was a good kid for the most part. I never really did anything too bad. I fear my kids would though if I had them and not being able to control them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I was a good kid in school, but at home I was always picking a fight with my parents. I found (and still find today) some of their house rules to be complete bull, and I wasn't afraid to let them know exactly when I wasn't happy with them.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Money and time aside, (because who doesn't like being a little selfish), I don't think I would mind raising my own child. I wouldn't want to do it anytime soon (lol more like 10+ years from now or something sounds more reasonable) because it is the biggest commitment/ responsibility you could have.

>_> Though, if anything, it's pregnancy that scares me the most.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I was the devil's avatar back in elementary school but I cooled down by the time I hit 12 since I was more focused with Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire than with playing psychological warfare with my peers at the time lol.

Oh and new theme, feels good man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back