• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I happen to like cooking a bit nowadays, gives me a sense of independence that I enjoy quite a bit especially when I have the house to myself as well. Cooking for others on the other hand, I'd sooner nail my dick to a cactus.

And yeah my evenings are pretty fun provided I think of something to do first.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I love cooking, but I don't know a lot of recipes. I can make sushi like a pro tho.

By the way, does anybody else have nightmares whenever they're sick? Like really weird dreams that make you feel like you're half awake?
    I just took a nap and dreamt I was laying in bed, while sick, tweeting coverage of the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force in the nude for some reason.
    Yeah autism whatever.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    By the way, does anybody else have nightmares whenever they're sick? Like really weird dreams that make you feel like you're half awake?
    I just took a nap and dreamt I was laying in bed, while sick, tweeting coverage of the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force in the nude for some reason.
    Yeah autism whatever.

I swear I've had those kinds of dreams when sick too like when I had a stomach flu so bad I couldn't get out of the bed without immediately feeling the urge to throw up half of my body weight in the trash can nearby at the time, but yeah had a dream while sick where I was being chased by a flood of rattlesnakes in a playground littered with dissolving corpses of toddlers and parents alike, felt so real too except the part where the snakes were all singing the song Only Girl In The World by Rihanna to where I woke up in a panicked daze with a tiny bit of sweat coming off my brow as well, I really shouldn't have drank that bottle of expired apple juice.

And yay Encyclopedia Dramatica's back up.

Dirk

Prince of Heart
    Years
  • My dreams can predict the future!

One time, I had a dream that they started selling magic stars (I tried linking a picture, but I can't until I have made 15 posts) in the school shop, and there was chaos as people were trying to get them.

Then, the next day... my little brother got me magic stars. I'm so childish, but they really are quite delicious.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Nowadays my dreams are usually stuff such as this.

The weird part is I haven't even watched this show.

@Unstable: Nm broseph just coming down with a flu and playin some 360 games right now, u?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey everybody ... I'm bored and waiting for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia to come on ... what's everybody up to?

Sunny in Philadelphia!!!!! I love that show so much <3

At the moment I'm just waiting for my mom to come home with the groceries so I can start making my dinner and what not, she should be home by now. :/

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years

• Sunny in Philadelphia!!!!! I love that show so much <3

At the moment I'm just waiting for my mom to come home with the groceries so I can start making my dinner and what not, she should be home by now. :/

Ahh! I just started watching it in reruns and I freaking love it! It makes me laugh so hard, xD

Mmmm dinner. I could use a snack. But the kitchen is so far away ;_;

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Ah dude, not you too. I started coming down with the flu late yesterday. Bfeowehfowieh.

Oh well. At the moment, i'm watching some podcasts related to MEL/python scripting.
    Basically nerd stuff.

Lol, everyone's sick. I'm not xD
    I've been wanting to learn python...

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • I haven't been sick in ages... It's like I have developed this immunity for common diseases or something...
    And now that I say that, I probably jinxed it, and am going to come down with the flu or something.

I am also on the programming language learning boat..! I am trying to figure out some of the more deep concepts of Common LISP, because LISP is awesome.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm well, I think. My only issue is not getting over 6 hours sleep lool. :x

Years
  • Sometimes I try to cut short how much sleep I'll have just so I can have that extra hour to do something I want to do instead of something I need to do. Usually it's just staying up late to read, but this morning I got up earlier than usual just so I could get all my morning stuff done quickly.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm thinking of going back to sleep tbh so tired.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back