• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like Chinese Chinese food and Chinese American. Both are good. ;x

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    bleh I don't like most foreign food. Mexican is about the most foreign I've tried and liked, unless canadian maple syrup counts!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I like Chinese Chinese food and Chinese American. Both are good. ;x

I've never had any Chinese Chinese food. lol :/
    I'm open to almost anything though, so if I ever get the chance I will.

I really love Mexican and Italian food though...
    And just about anything that has some type of seafood in it. lol

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Italian food is great too but my personal favorite dish would have to be the 5 pound burritos I used to get at a Mexican restaurant known as Toto's in my area, basically breakfast, lunch, dinner, and my midnight snack rolled up into a single dish worthy of ze gods lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Italian food is great too but my personal favorite dish would have to be the 5 pound burritos I used to get at a Mexican restaurant known as Toto's in my area, basically breakfast, lunch, dinner, and my midnight snack rolled up into a single dish worthy of ze gods lol.

If I knew a place that sold five lb burritos I'd be there like every week... if not every other day. Mexican food is a blessing. I love it so much! It's been on of my favourites since I was a kid! ;_; [/fatty]

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Mediterranean style, Japanese, Chinese-AMERICAN (PARDON ME), and Arabic food <3

I'll do Mexican food every once in a while, but it's not my favorite. I never had taco bell until my first year of college a couple years ago.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Used to go to Taco Bell almost all the time back when I was younger, nowadays though I prefer Del Taco since I can get stuff like 15 tacos for 10 bucks which does make for a pretty nice meal if I do say so myself, that and I remember hearing about a story about Taco Bell being called out for having god knows how many phosphates and chemicals in their beef around the same time a restaurant in Arizona was exposed for having lion meat in their tacos of all things lol.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I should probably mention that I am very aware Taco Bell is not authentic Mexican food :P I've had authentic before and it is sooooo good; I just don't eat it that often since my parents don't cook it that often.

And yeah :/ idk, I like my meat to actually be meat. And not like....5% meat or whatever was wrong with Taco Bell. I can't have fast food anyway, so it's not like i'm missing much!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I try not to eat Taco Bell as often, but the same goes with all the other fast food places. I haven't eliminated Taco Bell's DOG MEAT out of my life completely but I try not to eat it as religiously as I did in highschool before my rehearsals. haha

Authentic Mexican food is soooo much better than Taco Bell though. A few weeks ago some friends and I went and randomly found this really nice mexican resturant and the food I had was arguably one of the best meals I've ever had in my life. XD;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Another one of my personal favorite dishes would have to be teriyaki chicken, something not even the suckiest of cooks can **** up.

Oh and random vid for the hell of it.

And authentic Mexican food is to die for.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I usually don't care much for Beavis and Butthead, but the Anime thing was actually kinda funny.
    I wish all Anime was like that now.

They should have did Cowboy Bebop.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • No one should touch Cowboy Bebop. It is amazing is it is. Leave it be or risk ruining it forever!! UGH!

Has anyone watched Baccano or Durarara?

Haven't seen either of those two. :(
    I watch mainly all the old skool shonen anime, with the exception of Soul Eater.

I really need to get back in to watching some new anime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back