• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Nothing wrong. I like plenty of other drinks like OJ, lemonade, etc., but there are a lot of amazing tea flavors out there to try.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I tend to find that Americans care more about tea tbh. In that only one British person I've met online has had any real preference for the type of tea they drink while a ton of Americans have. As far as I'm aware, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I dont drink tea that often, I just think its nice. It dosent have as much caffeine as coffee and so dosnt make me feel weird and jittery like coffee can. I also drink water and soda a lot more.

Years
  • This is making me wish it were winter again so I could go back to making hot tea... I love it. >: We've tried quite a few different kinds during the winter that passed but green tea remains my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I like green tea but I always forget to drink it. I also like black tea a lot, well any kind of tea really.

Years
  • YES. BLACK TEA IS BEST. FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. ACK ACK ACK!

I've had Green Tea before which was quite nice. I don't really drink tea though, pretty much just water for me.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Yay, we're still on tea! The nicest one I've had was this honey and spiced ginger blend I had when I was in New York. It was from this independent tea shop and was even cheaper than the stuff in the nearby Starbucks. And it was so, so good.

But normally I just go for Tetley or PG Tips or whatever is on offer in the supermarket!

Years
  • I don't like tea very much; only green tea. I developed that like when I was out in Japan! :3
    However, the green tea over here is nothing compared to out there! :(​

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Coming back a year later, I'm glad to see all of you who are still keeping PC alive

*Watches Pokecommunity like a proud father whose only son/daughter made it*

Last edited:
    Years
  • I never developed a taste for bubble tea. A friend kept trying to get me to have it at this one Vietnamese sandwich shop in town. Ugh, their sandwiches weren't very good either. They killed everything with cilantro.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I tend to find that Americans care more about tea tbh. In that only one British person I've met online has had any real preference for the type of tea they drink while a ton of Americans have. As far as I'm aware, anyway.

Oh no you don't lol - the British people are tea-obsessed. I can name five PC members I know off the top of my head who are British and constantly have their hand on a teacup. Never met an American who even drinks tea.

Years
  • Oh no you don't lol - the British people are tea-obsessed. I can name five PC members I know off the top of my head who are British and constantly have their hand on a teacup. Never met an American who even drinks tea.

You don't make a claim like that without following up with the evidence, unless it's trivial. It's not a done thing Shining Raichu. It's like you're saying you have Gorz in hand and then I'm like whatever and attack anyway and then you don't drop it. Makes me think you're a LIAR, LIAR, LIAR! LYING ABOUT THAT GORZ.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back