• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It starts at like.. 1:34 eastern time, and then the total eclipse is like..at 1:41 am. I think. D:
    idk idk.
    It sucks that it's directly overhead. My neck's gonna hurt. ;-;

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • The moonlight sometimes baffles me sometimes. I think it was last night, I couldn't figure out if it was very dark afternoon, or night, as the moon was so bright.

This was also at like, 1am on an Australian Morning.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I don't think I'm gonna see the eclipse tonight... it's cloudy where I'm at. Grr. I hate it when that happens.. >_>

Years
  • 2jbjnkj.jpg

I'm waiting for the eclipse to start. XD

It would still be pretty cool to see one. Maybe next year. :C
    One like this won't happen again for a long time. ):

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • ^ Same here. About 20 minutes to go.

The moon was absolutely gigantic earlier. lol

Years
  • My neck is already starting to hurt @-@;
    I thought about lying down somewhere, but I'm on my laptop..and idk where to lie down. I don't want to get dirty. D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Aww, it's cloudy out? :( I wasn't gonna step out to check quite yet (since I heard 3am or so is the ideal time?) but now I won't bother, haha.

T_T Still wanna stay up to see it. I hope it clears up in the next hour?

edit: oh nvm. :O I got unlazy and walked the 10 steps to the patio doors and stepped outside and I can see it! You can barely tell it's the start of an eclipse but if you're looking for it you can see it. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back