• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    canada bores me it's like the new zealand to australia
    which is sad because i live in new zealand

Years
    Why didn't I watch Negima earlier...

Anyway is it still snowing everywhere else?

Because it clearly is horrid fanservicey otaku pandering and doesn't even try to have a story like the manga?

And which Negima anime? The OVA-only series (which are legit, high quality, and stick to the actual manga storyline)? Or the low-quality Negima! anime? Or the Negima! anime's successor, the horrid, fanservicey, plotless blob of fanservice Negima!? ?

And some of us haven't seen a snowflake all day for the first time in nearly two weeks.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've never watched an anime series apart from DBZ or Pokémon consistently to know which anime is bad or not, so I feel so lost here, lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Mind if I jump in? ^^

Why didn't I watch Negima earlier...

Anyway is it still snowing everywhere else?

I've only read bits of Negima. Never really got into it though.

It's not snowing at the moment, but we've got about a foot of snow on the ground. xD Finally starting to look like winter.

Years
    I don't really like much anime at all. It just seems like a big waste of time. I mean..yeah it's probably good entertainment, but watching so many episodes to get caught up..~_~; idk. ):

GIVE ME A GOOD BOOK ANY DAY.

seriously if you have any book recommendations I NEED THEM

usami

biohazard
    Years
    i don't watch anime anymore. i just got tired of all the pointless fanservice. if i found something that didn't have fanservice i always ended up thinking it was boring anyway, so i just gave up.
    but tyler, to call it a waste of time is kind of silly, the same could be said of the shows you watch.

(and derrick it's Fate/stay night not Fate/Stay night)

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    seriously if you have any book recommendations I NEED THEM

well, most things by jeffrey archer are good
    eg; kane and abel, the eleventh commandment, the prodigal daughter (sequel to kane and abel, haven't read it yet but i'm going off the reviews)

i could check my personal library if you want

Years
    i don't watch anime anymore. i just got tired of all the pointless fanservice. if i found something that didn't have fanservice i always ended up thinking it was boring anyway, so i just gave up.
    but tyler, to call it a waste of time is kind of silly, the same could be said of the shows you watch.

(and derrick it's Fate/stay night not Fate/Stay night)
    OKAY, YOU'RE RIGHT MATT. I hate you.
    But, still. I just don't really have the time for Anime. I think part of my bias lies within I couldn't access it for the longest time because I was on terrible internet so I feel like ~I shouldn't watch it now~. IDK IDK It's weird. ;-;

Also, hi Miluliel! :D Welcome to PC ^w^;;

usami

biohazard
    Years

The creator must be quite the perfectionist then. Idk, spelling never really mattered much to me if I'm typing the name of an anime. Like K-On! or w/e that anime is ;__; See I type it in so many different ways and i dont even pay attention to it.
    Well, just personally. I think if something has a very specific way it's written, (like Fate/stay night, or maybe it's a title that's in all caps etc.) it should be written that way.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    it's Dragon Ball Z but now I'm gonna use Dragon Ball z
    SINSINSINSINSINSIN

ilu matt

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I usually chalk up random capitalization or lack thereof in Japanese titles to the Japanese using English names/words/titles when they have no idea how the language works. :( And then I just capitalize however I want because I can never keep track of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back