• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    That advert wasn't that bad at all. I always wanted to learn After Effects and I'm already learning how to use Premiere pro. The only thing I would probably suggest is maybe have a fade in effect for the voice of the football clip at the very beginning since it sounded as if it was cut off before it switched over to the Matrix clip.

Thanks.
    That is because he does stop talking and it is just crowd noise! XD

But I see what you mean, I am sure I can tweak it.​

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    hey yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll

OMFGGGGGG omw to see JUSTIN BIEBS 3DDDDDDDD :DDDDDDD so excited biatches

shaking and crying rn

edit: ...this is what happens when Aegis takes my keyboard. ;_;

*trying to get on topic*

@CF: That looks really good. How long'd it take you?

Cherrim

Years
    Everything above is true though. Biebs <3 (From Lightning)

still shaking and crying rn

xoxo

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I think I want to troll people in real life by buying some bracelet merchandise, with his name on it. XD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I cannot stand Justin Beiber. Words cannot begin to describe the hatred I feel for him. Now, I may get some people ripping me for it, but this is my opinion. I'm sticking to it, and you're just going to need to accept it.

Cherrim

Years
    I really am on my way to see the movie about him. I don't see how anyone could hate him though. :( what did he do to be worthy of that? O_o

(shaking, crying, rn, etc.)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I really am on my way to see the movie about him. I don't see how anyone could hate him though. :( what did he do to be worthy of that? O_o

(shaking, crying, rn, etc.)

He's hated because he's popular. This always happens.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I think maybe his voice is the problem. He doesn't sound like he's gone through puberty yet, he has a little girlish sound to his voice. Probably when his voice deepens, those hating comments will go away.

But haters will hate, no matter what.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I think I would ever go and see that movie if it was with a bunch of friends as a joke. I can't take the kid seriously as a singer, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Seriously, Fans take the JB movie as if it was a concert. Trust me, when I saw The Green Hornet a week ago with my friend, the movie theater was packed with JB fans wearing JB merch and holding up posters that say "I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER". Movie was sold out as far as I heard at the time.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I liked Justin Bieber when he first started, but now I don't.

I am not going to seethe movie.

MirroRz

You sure?
    Years
    The kid annoys the **** outta me, too. He's nothin but a poser Hip-hop wise and that pisses me off too the max. He doesn't seem that bad, but the fact that he's almost my age is even more annoying. I could respect him if he was as old as he sounds.

Haters gon' hate.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ^ I love both those bands :)

But yeah, I agree. I'm more or less indifferent to Justin Bieber himself. It's his fanbase that really annoy me the most. Like, the hardcore "Beliebers" or whatever they're called. I was really pissed about how certain of them were when Esperanza Spalding won the Grammy for Best New Artist. It was disappointing seeing them acting like such immature sore losers.

Then again, they're like, 12, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back