• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It's a good movie though. Joseph Gordon Levitt. <3

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Oh yes he is! XD

He's supposed to be in Batman 3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Kawaiiiiiii! *wants this thread to be renamed JosephGordonLewitt Fan Thread*

Every movie should be directed by Christopher Nolan. That's man's a genious.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I would watch any movie directed by any director. As long as it meets my requirements, that is. >:3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Actors and directors of movies don't matter to me very much. As long as the movie keeps me entertained, I'm satisfied with it.

But as I said before, car explosions, shootouts, and/or cute anime girls go a long way toward keeping a movie (or anything, really) interesting for me :P

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I have to write a essay on Zombies which I usually don't watch or play those type of games.(Write about how to survive in a zombie attack)

Meh the directors don't bother me much. As long as the movie is good I'm all fine.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It only took me a second watching to understand the questions I once had XD

I won't spoil it here though.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I remember Whats Eating Gilbert Grape more then I do Romeo + Juliet. But I guess that is just me. What no love for The Departed? That has got too be one of Leo best movies.

Years
    Back home after a long day of University.
    And I have something to show. This is the 30 second long Advert I have made for one of my University modules.

What do you all think?

Created with After Effects and Premiere Pro.​

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    That advert wasn't that bad at all. I always wanted to learn After Effects and I'm already learning how to use Premiere pro. The only thing I would probably suggest is maybe have a fade in effect for the voice of the football clip at the very beginning since it sounded as if it was cut off before it switched over to the Matrix clip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back