• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I don't exactly follow the star wars series, but like Twilight Sky said I've sort of grown up with it around me and even though it's nerdy I like the idea of it. When I was younger I went on vacation with my friend and his father loved the old star wars movies, so we ended up marathoning them. Then when I was older I went to the movies with my cousin to see the revenge of the sith, and ignoring the series as a whole it was a great movie to see on it's own.

But I don't think Saryka is an abberation.. lol, it's a matter of personal preference Jack O'neill!

I'm not sure if I spelled the last bit of your name right but you deserve it to be misspelled, internet tough guy!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I think I'd never watch Star Wars ever. Except for the Family Guy one, that one's hilarious. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I think I'd never watch Star Wars ever. Except for the Family Guy one, that one's hilarious. xD

I love the Family Guy ones. XDD;; They're so funny.

I'm not a fan of new Family Guy, though. The jokes seem just... tired. Overdone. I can't bring myself to laugh at them anymore. :x

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Well, I'm not really a fan of Family Guy too. I think there's too much something in it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ^ American Dad is an even lamer Family Guy. I've never found that show funny at all.

The Cleveland Show is even worse, though.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I never even heard of that one. There was another show that I've seen that was boring as heck but I don't remember the name of it sadly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    I love the humor in aqua teen hunger force, which is probally why tim and eric is like my favorite show. I'm just weird XD.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    You never watched American dad or Family guy? I've seen a couple of them. Simpsons aren't that bad. I always wondered why they are yellow.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I pretty much watch whatever's on TV at that moment. Generally, though, the TV's just background noise while I'm doing other things. :/ The only shows I can not live without watching everyday are Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. Yes, I'm a game show nerd. D:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

I guess it used to be popular when all of the "good" stuff was on, like the good cartoons and whatnot, but now...I guess things just aren't the same way anymore. I don't see anything good to watch, and with that being said, I just got bored of it and stopped watching it in the end.

That is also true. I use to watch all the good shows as well like Jetix and all the old cartoons on CartoonNet work. Now it's all pointless I mean have you guys seen the new Scooby Doo? It's not the same at all and their art style is so different.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    hard to watch good tv shows when there are a million channels. there's a few good new shows on tv right now like the walking dead and mr. sunshine but most of tv is background noise for me so that there isn't eerie silence

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    hard to watch good tv shows when there are a million channels. there's a few good new shows on tv right now like the walking dead and mr. sunshine but most of tv is background noise for me so that there isn't eerie silence

Dude totally agreed. Even if I'm doing something else like homework or going on the computer I turn the tv on. I've gotten used to it being on that it just feels wrong not to have it on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back