• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    IT WASN'T HERE IN OUR PLACE.

And yeah, Doctor Who is pretty awesome. I certainly have a fandom for time traveling stuff.

Years
    I use to like Doctor Who, but it is boring for me now.
    I seem to start hating most things that are dragged out. No idea why I love Pokemon if that is the case! XD​

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    That's kind of explainable. I mean, you do get bored of things. I don't think I will ever get tired of Harry Potter, though.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I also get turned off of TV shows with really annoying characters (again, Pokemon)

Outside of anime, I don't watch much "fictional" stuff on TV. I prefer to watch police investigative shows such as America's Most Wanted, The FBI Files, Body of Evidence, and Forensic Files.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Yeah, it's why I prefer the documentary-type police shows where they examine some of the tougher, out of the ordinary cases as opposed to the "in action" series where the cameras just ride along with the officers.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    The topic's still about television? Let's change that, shall we!

If you were trapped in an island with only a phone that can call anyone except that it can only call 1 time, who would you call and, if possible, why?

Me, I don't know who'd I call. I could call my mom or dad, but they're both busy. I could call my best friend but he's busy with something too. Its a hard decision for me. *sigh* Maybe I should call Harry Potter, he'd help me! |D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Bear Grills, easy! Providing that I'd never have to hang up, he could probably determine my location from the description and send someone for help, while in the meantime keeping me alive by telling me what to do in certain situations.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Oh God... so many people I don't know. t___t and more that don't know me. :( Say hello to my reawakening. XD

As far as calling anybody goes.. I would probably call my girlfriend. .. oh wait. t___t Second pick is any record producer I could get my hands on. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    If you were trapped in an island with only a phone that can call anyone except that it can only call 1 time, who would you call and, if possible, why?

I'd call one of my best friends. And they'll call the Coast Guard for me. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back