• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    or if this phone could call anyone I should be able to call myself in the past and tell him to not get stuck on an island
    Silly person. I didn't mention anything about calling someone from the past. Someone from the present is what I mean. xD

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    If you were trapped in an island with only a phone that can call anyone except that it can only call 1 time, who would you call and, if possible, why?

Richard Dean Anderson

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I'm running out of off-topic threads to spam. :|

Oh what the hell, it's really almost 6 already?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'm running out of off-topic threads to spam. :|

Oh what the hell, it's really almost 6 already?
    Wait! Isn't spamming off topic threads considered SPAM. I'm pretty sure I've read that somewhere.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I'm on my phone right now and can't use the IRC to get its connection info. D; can somebody please share so I can try my new IRC app? :>

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've had to miss two days of school because I've been sick. :( At this point, I would loooove to back to University, haha. Funny how that works!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've been off for a few months for health-related reasons. I miss having something to do all the time. XD; I thought I'd be happy to have time off but ugh.

(Also the IRC pretty much ate up all my PC time too, lmao. D8)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I rarely get on the IRC these days. I probably lost interest or my moderating job at another IRC channel got pretty hectic to follow the PC channel.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I kinda miss being in high school. And really wish I could go to college. I've got other dreams and plans right now, though. :)

But I feel like life would be a lot easier if I indulged myself in knowledge all day instead of breaking my back. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back