• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaaaaa

Until people stop posting things that I might have an interest in replying to.

Probably a few more hours.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    What time is it over there? Something like? 11AM or 1PM I think. I'm awful at time zone converstion. >.<

aaaaaa

Must be getting pretty late there, no?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Just about midnight here in Kansas, yeah. I?ll probably screw around more and watch TV before I sleep. ^^;

aaaaaa

I'm thinking I might hit SealOnline as soon as my download is done, actually.
    I been having cravings :\

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Just about midnight here in Kansas, yeah. I?ll probably screw around more and watch TV before I sleep. ^^;
    and check birthday present =p

I still have studying to do... o.o;
    and flip through Merchant of Venice quickly before I sleep.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    My time zone is CST and it's 12:18 PM. Since it's summer vacation, and I never have anything to do but come on here usually, I can go to bed when I feel like it, and wake up when I feel like it. Example: I could go to bed at 4 AM one night, and the next day wake up at 1 PM. It doesn't really matter to me. :P Although I am getting tired right now, even though I had caffiene from the MD: Live Wire that I drank. XD I'll probably go to bed in an hour or two.

Years
    Alaska here. is 9:35 PM here. fear the chill. okay, no chill, but there seem to be lots of those blood sucking insects that I won't even talk about anymore... they've been getting bigger too.. my neighbor said her cat got taken by a eagle.. I could have sworn it had 6 legs and bug like wings... X_X

~I'm innocent! Really! half the lies they tell about me arn't true!~

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    Alaska here. is 9:35 PM here. fear the chill. okay, no chill, but there seem to be lots of those blood sucking insects that I won't even talk about anymore... they've been getting bigger too.. my neighbor said her cat got taken by a eagle.. I could have sworn it had 6 legs and bug like wings... X_X

~I'm innocent! Really! half the lies they tell about me arn't true!~

Well if you think that's bad, you should see the demon pterodactyls of southern Ohio...they come out during the night and swoop deer up into the air...word has it they go after old people and small children too. I suspect they live in an undiscovered cave around here...we've never been able to capture one, they're just too dangerous. Some can even breathe fire...whenever we try to videotape them they just melt the video, and everyone in a 20-foot radius of them...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    At Today, 08:18 AM, Purin posted "9.33PM here, and I'm just...erm...*keeps mouth shut*"

Funny how far off timezones can be. o_O

...*hasn't even been out for a week and is already starting to get up on time again* XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back