• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Umm.... a joke kinda
    Why can't Tim get a brain freeze?

Spoiler: why??

Jess

Banned
    Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    0_o looks like i have missed a lot. Just excuse me if I don't know what to say.
    I don`t know what to say either. lol

I have been Playing NeoQuest II. x.x

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    It works now.Well i just thought of you at the time it could have been anyone.I just picked you.That's all you don't have to get upset about it.

I seriously don't appreciate that, I'm a smart person and I don't have to stand for this -_-.... people suck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    I have not played NeoQueat II yet. Well i have not realy play much neopets lately. Been working on other stuff.
    I have played NeoQuest though.

Sweet, people here play neopets. I'm demonchaos916 on neopets. I just started a few weeks ago.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    err... out of topic but... im new here and i want to talk to someone. I am here in PC to have friends :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    ^_^ Welcome to our message board. You seem pretty cool, I'm sorry to say this but at first I read your name as Castrater.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Welcome castrainer. umm well id on;t know what els to say. I seem to be running out of thing to say adn i have had a bad day agian to day -_- realy bad. Just see pair up thread to find out why. Any way sorry for that hope you like it here.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    XD Castrater... i think its a sort of cool :P My nick is Castrainer 'cause Castform is my fav pkmn.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Castrainer said:
    XD Castrater... i think its a sort of cool :P My nick is Castrainer 'cause Castform is my fav pkmn.

Welcome to PC Castrainer. ;)
    Castform can really be strong most of the times especially with its ability.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Welcome to PC Castrainer!

Anyway... I just got back from my 3rd dance class of the week. And only take two classes. Only 9 out of like 20 of us even showed up today... so we added on to the dance so next week nobody will know what to do! They should start showing up since the recital is in June...

Great! Now I get to stay up past midnight... again... to finish homework. Fun...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Anyway... I just got back from my 3rd dance class of the week. And only take two classes. Only 9 out of like 20 of us even showed up today... so we added on to the dance so next week nobody will know what to do! They should start showing up since the recital is in June...

Great! Now I get to stay up past midnight... again... to finish homework. Fun...

Oh wow how do you manage to get everything done?
    I know I can't because I spend too much time walking around my house thinking. XD
    I hope you finish it...before midnight though.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Welcome to PC Castrainer!

Wow, it looks like you got your work cut out for you....
    I have to stay up late too. I need to finish some essay I've been working on...

You stayed this late?! That seems a little harsh, don't you think?

Oh! And welcome Castrainer! It's great to have you here on PC!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Awww I'm sorry Ashley..!!! What Did I tell you Sleep is essential, you want your skin to rock right? Sleep is your key factor, it makes you smarter too ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back