• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    This isnt the translate game thread ^_^.. so if you'd please?

Cheese Pizza Rocks, Kay! Pizza should be made healthy lol

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    This isnt the translate game thread ^_^.. so if you'd please?

Cheese Pizza Rocks, Kay! Pizza should be made healthy lol

Disagreed, it seems like everything that is healthy doesn't tickle your taste buds. =\ I remember my sister has some fat-free cheese on a potato in the microwave, it smelt like burning rubber. o_O; Also, I have heard that Tofu is disgusting unless it has SOME flavouring. Although, I do have to admit that most fruit is very good, like apples and bananas, they're great. Oh and grapes, can't forget grapes! =D

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I wasnt talking about healthy like that... Healthy stuff tastes like cardboard ;_;...

I have to drink this drink when I work out, it tastes like powder -_-... ^_^ but it makes muscle tissue

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    I wasnt talking about healthy like that... Healthy stuff tastes like cardboard ;_;...

I have to drink this drink when I work out, it tastes like powder -_-... ^_^ but it makes muscle tissue

I currently have to drink a cold drink or a slushie, as it is VERY hot outside. o_o; It went from "nice and cool", to "HOT!" oO. We got no warning by it slowly growing in temperature, it just went straight up to like 25 degrees.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I love Slushies! I drink soda when its hot out, I don't know why lol.. Kay-Kay if your reading this go on MSN i want to send you that song^_^

School just dragged today -_-

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I currently have to drink a cold drink or a slushie, as it is VERY hot outside. o_o; It went from "nice and cool", to "HOT!" oO. We got no warning by it slowly growing in temperature, it just went straight up to like 25 degrees.

Yesterday it was really hot where I live. It was only 86 but it already had me wishing for winter! >< I'm not a big summer fan, its always too hot, but going swimming is awesome!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I wish summer was here already -_-..Stupid Massachusetts Weather Law -_-.

Hey! No one read my fanfic -_-..well cassie did ^_^..

I have a Pokemon Team :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Who wants to sleep away teh summer? I'm still waking up at 6! I would never sleep in!

I want to be on PC early ^^ XP

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    Who wants to sleep away teh summer? I'm still waking up at 6! I would never sleep in!

I want to be on PC early ^^ XP
    I love sleeping in. Of course, not too late! I would never like to wake up in the afternoon. What a waist of a day! I'm going to have a lot of fun with my friends!
    I guess the only bad thing is that it's been shortened by a few days for Miami...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Oh! That is the most awesome avater!!!!

Except it would be better with Zelda on it XP

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I lover sleeping in to it's great love all the extra sleep anyone notice that you change for a kid to a teen as a kid you never wanted to sleep now all you wanna do is sleep..g2g

piglet

ROCK N' Roll
    Years
    I cant sleep in, i try to bu tthe latest i usually sleep is 9, an di cant get to sleep til 10 or 11. i try to eat healthy food,but it doesnt make any difference cuz i eat all the time. and i dont gain weight,i weigh 105 lbs, im weird, and i love pizza too, with canadian bacon. i haven tdrank pop for 3 years, bu tim still lazy an di eat bad food.^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back