• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    You really wanna know how I manage to get it all done? I DON'T!!! I stayed up until 12:30 the last two nights and came nowhere near completing my homework. I haven't started my civics essay that's due Friday yet since I can't even keep up with my homework... and it's only 3 classes worth of homework due each day... I'm such a procrastinator... so I'll be here until around 12:30 EST finishing up homework... or at least working on it...

And Dizzy.. I would love to sleep! But my school work is somewhat important in this case! I couldn't do it this afternoon... I told you I did't feel well and took a nap instead...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Yah I remember that, at least you got some sleep then, anyways continue with your work, PC will always be here but your education is definately something that you have to go after. :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    You really wanna know how I manage to get it all done? I DON'T!!! I stayed up until 12:30 the last two nights and came nowhere near completing my homework. I haven't started my civics essay that's due Friday yet since I can't even keep up with my homework... and it's only 3 classes worth of homework due each day... I'm such a procrastinator... so I'll be here until around 12:30 EST finishing up homework... or at least working on it...

Well it still sounds that your a hard-worker and that's good.
    My homeworks are simple but I pretend I have more so I can go to PC. I wonder what kind of excuse I'll have in the summer. :P
    Wait...I have summer school!..I'm saved. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I don't even get homework because I do it all in Class. And we have Blocks for Class so they let us finish it. I wanted to go to summer school, but then I though to myself what about my friends, I need to chill with them.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Me? A hard worker? I just said I don't do my homework! I don't consider tht hardworking! Well I like this geometry homework! It's easy... no math involved so far! That's always a plus... it's drawing figures. And then since I did my Spanish homework already in study hall, all I have left is to read 2 chapters for English... so maybe I'll be done sooner.

And I wouldn't say I got to sleep earlier... it was more trying to nap than actually napping. I couldn't sleep since I didn't feel well... but I'm fine now!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Wow, this is so cool! =D Right now I am typing on PC in DCC as I am listening to my music on my mp3. This is so awesome, now I can take it to school and other places, and it's more portable then some big CD player. :) Well, now that I'm on today, what's up guys? Sorry I wasn't on earlier, but I was getting my mp3 player.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Cya Dizzy... but that was the exact reason I couldn't sleep! My stomach hurt so much! Then once my sister came home from Girl Scouts my stomach felt better but I got a headache... I blame my sister for that one!

I have an MP3 player that I got for Christmas... I haven't used it yet though...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I have an MP3 player that I got for Christmas... I haven't used it yet though...

I have a Dell mp3 player. It was really expensive butyou can download many...many songs with it.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I usually just burn cds too. It's easier for me to do that. I haven't even used my mp3 player yet... it's sitting downstirs at the computer hooked up and waiting for me... but I probably won't use it for awhile...

Yay! Geometry homework is done! Now I only have to read 40 pages... well reading is much better than doing actually thinking work. I don't like to have to think about things in the middle of the night...

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I usually just burn cds too. It's easier for me to do that. I haven't even used my mp3 player yet... it's sitting downstirs at the computer hooked up and waiting for me... but I probably won't use it for awhile...

Yay! Geometry homework is done! Now I only have to read 40 pages... well reading is much better than doing actually thinking work. I don't like to have to think about things in the middle of the night...
    Hehe, it seems that some people don't like mp3's more then CD players like I do. ^^; Although I can't see why not as it is more portable and some can store up to 400 songs on it. o,o' I guess it must just be the price and the hassle to install the proper programs to get the music, I admit, it's a pain. >_< Oh well, now that it's done it's really simple to use. :)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Well... I don't know why I prefer cds over mp3s. Maybe I'm just more used to my cd player. And for some reason I find my cd player more portable... I think it's easier for me to just burn multiple cds. But then again, I have yet to use my mp3 player so I wouldn't know! We do have the programs all set up for me... I just never got around to doing anything with it yet... oh! My procrastination again! I really need to stop procrastinating!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hoooooooray for everyone that is online! Lets talk about something! Im bored...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I got an MP3 player for Christmas. I'm glad I did. My penpal in Japan sent me an MP3 with some of Utada Hikaru's songs on it, and I kept wondering why it was so small and stuff. ^_^; Lol. I finally figured out why, and I can listen to it now.

Also, welcome to PC Castrainer! =D I hope you like it here! ... I can't think of a topic. ._.; Uhh...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    School? Meh! It was so fun! I also benched 140 ^_^... it was bad lol.. other then that my day sucked.

Pizza rocks, but Sometimes it's not good for your body -_-. I still love it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Cheeeessee. I love cheese pizza. *_* It's a shame that it's not very healthy, though.

And yes, I have two penpals. ^_^ One is from Japan, and her name is Yuki. The other is from England, and her name is Melissa. I've known them both for about a year now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back