• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    That's good like it is without zelda...it's been a long time since we have seen a game with a good amount of her in it.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Talking about sleeping? I wish I could go to sleep early tonight since I haven't been able to this week... but today's no different. Actually worse. I have to type up a paper for civics... plus my other homework. But other than that today wasn't such a bad day like the rest of this week...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    *edgez in nervouzly*
    Erm, uh...heh, I'm back *_*''''

I'd like to apologize for my couzin, I'm extrememly zorry for anything he might have zaid to offend you all
    *bowz*

But anywayz! Teara'z back zo let the inzanity continue!
    Weeee!
    Blue said:
    That's good like it is without zelda...it's been a long time since we have seen a game with a good amount of her in it.
    Oh, I have that game, I've beaten it a couple timez though zo now I'm juzt at the point when I could finizh it at anytime but inztead I'm juzt zailing all over the place blowing thingz up :P
    Snowangel said:
    Talking about sleeping? I wish I could go to sleep early tonight since I haven't been able to this week... but today's no different. Actually worse. I have to type up a paper for civics... plus my other homework. But other than that today wasn't such a bad day like the rest of this week...
    Yick! I know whatcha mean >_< I have to ztay up for homework and reportz all the time, it really ztinkz becauze not only do I looze zleep but I alzo get in trouble for procraztinating >,<''

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Yep procrastination is exactly my problem! Every night since Monday I've been up past 12:30 doing homework. Plus I had dance all three nights so tht caused me to stay up later too. But last night I didn't get done reading until 12:45. I was so tired from tap but I did finish for once! Tonight I'm going to be up all night doing this paper... right now I'm waiting for my sister to get out of the shower so I can ask her a question about it. Plus I have to read again, do Spanish worksheets, and a civics worksheet and read for that class... oh no! I just remembered I have a vocab quiz in English tomorrow. More fun...

Teara

Years
    Snowangel said:
    Yep procrastination is exactly my problem! Every night since Monday I've been up past 12:30 doing homework. Plus I had dance all three nights so tht caused me to stay up later too. But last night I didn't get done reading until 12:45. I was so tired from tap but I did finish for once! Tonight I'm going to be up all night doing this paper... right now I'm waiting for my sister to get out of the shower so I can ask her a question about it. Plus I have to read again, do Spanish worksheets, and a civics worksheet and read for that class... oh no! I just remembered I have a vocab quiz in English tomorrow. More fun...
    Mweee...that iz alot of work *,* ! I have a vocab tezt tomarrow too! It'z on a bunch of wordz relating to the Holocaust ~_~ But my biggezt problem is Ztudent council, I have to get everything ready for next yearz ztuco leaderz. @___@'''

Meh, ztrezz..

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Yeah... stress. Funny how that's exactly what I' writing about in my paper! Well... community service but one of the things I did was help my sister's Girl Scout troop and they earned their stress less badge. So I was just wriiting about that. I'm so bad at writing papers. It has to e 3-5 pages, 1 inch margins, double spaced, 12 font. I don't know how long mine'll be but I sure hope it's at east three pages. This entire project (community service hours, paper, and presentation) are 15% of my final grade! But I'm so bad at writing... I can't expand an idea enough. It's going to be really bad... but I hope I get it done. I just want the essay done... my homework I'll just blow it off if I have to...

But yeah, it's really stressful. I have't had much free time this week. I had dance 3 days this week... and I worked today. I also had to stay after school to work on my health project... I have to finish that for next week too! Ohh...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Teara said:
    Yick! I know whatcha mean >_< I have to ztay up for homework and reportz all the time, it really ztinkz becauze not only do I looze zleep but I alzo get in trouble for procraztinating >,<''

Me too!
    I usually walk from room to room pondering. XD
    Say, I have half a homework to do.
    *shrugs* I'll do it in two more hours. :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Me too!
    *shrugs* I'll do it in two more hours. :P
    Fool!
    That's pro-
    *yawns*
    Ah, I'll finish my sentence later hehe...

I have some project due soon. It's the only thing I'm worried about before the end of school! The single thing in my way!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Yeah don't procrastinate! Trust me... it doesn't help anything! I got myself into this mess and now I'm in trouble. I have a couple hours to finish this paper and I have no idea what to write about. I'm such a procrastinator... I really wish I wasn't though. But once I get home I'm out of school mode so homework is the last thing I want to do... so I end up staying up all night getting it done...

Teara

Years
    PM1000...0 said:
    Me too!
    *shrugs* I'll do it in two more hours.
    Heh, It'z 7:10 here zo I really zhould be doing my homework...but it'z juzt a couple of zmall thingz and I'm zure I can get them done tomarrow during Chanelle 1 (a really annoying newz thing we have to watch every morning.)
    I think thiz ztrezz iz making me looze weight, my health teacher zayz I'm ztarting to get too zkiny 0.o'''

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Yeah don't procrastinate! Trust me... it doesn't help anything! I got myself into this mess and now I'm in trouble. I have a couple hours to finish this paper and I have no idea what to write about. I'm such a procrastinator... I really wish I wasn't though. But once I get home I'm out of school mode so homework is the last thing I want to do... so I end up staying up all night getting it done...
    Same here. I had an arguement with my mom (which is very rare) because I was laying off my essay for so long last night. Thing is, once you start, it's not so bad....
    It's the hardest part!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    100marios said:
    Same here. I had an arguement with my mom (which is very rare) because I was laying off my essay for so long last night. Thing is, once you start, it's not so bad....
    It's the hardest part!
    Well actually... I started it about an hour ago (I had at least all week... it was assigned months agoand I finished my service April 3rd)... and I still have no idea what to write about. But starting it is the hardest part I'll admit that. But essays are not my thing. I can't write at all. So far I have probably close to two pages done. And I still have to write about 5 and a half more things. So I think it'll be long enough! But once the essay is done I have to work on my presentation. What am I going to do for that? That'll be hard...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Ya i'd start a essay and i'd get the first paragraph done then i'd get real board and do somthing elese.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Ok.. I have a test in French tomorrow on AVOIR and ETRE. Erm. Someone tell me the answers.. x.x XD! I left my notes in school 0_o and I donot even remember anything about it x.x

Teara

Years
    Hmmm, it'z already 7:30...but it'z not quite dark yet zo I'm zure my homework can wait awhile...>_<'' Yeah, I'll do it in the morning.

Eee, I hate ztarting ezzayz, juzt the topic zentince iz a bugger. You have to write zomething origonal yet to the point ~_~ It'z zuch a pain...
    *rememberz the tutoring paperz*
    Mweep! I waz zuppozed to get thoze and turn them in tomarrow @___@''''' Heh, well, I do have four yearz to do them...*gulp*...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:

I was posting and doing my homework at the same time. :P
    Now I finished.
    Hey, it was just half a homework. XD
    My homeworks aren't worth doing but I do it because it's not a hassel at all.

Btw, I have a Chinese Final Test coming up in two weeks.
    Now this is gonna be hard.
    Oh well I'll study next month. XD..j/k

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Well here it's 8:30 so I have an hour and a half at most to get this paper done so I can print it tonight. Otherwise I'll have to print it in the morning and my mom will be really mad at me. But I'm kinda stuck. I can't think of what I should write. I thought this paper would be easy to write since it's about something I actually did... but it's harder than I thought...

But seriously... procrastination is not a good thing! So don't fall into that habit like I have!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Well i have fallen in to that habbite snowangel. I know it is a bad thing. Though i don't do it with my work so i guess it is not all bad for me.
    Your right though when you say it is a bad habbite to get in to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back