• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Latios Master said:
    Cool. My uncle has a little, black dog named Cubbie, since he looks like a bear cub. He is really cute and likes to jump up at you. He likes to play catch a lot too.
    That's pretty cool! My grandma has a little maltise named 'Sugar', who always seems to stand on his hind legs. She brought him over today, and since they cut off a lot of his hair, he's as big as a toothpick hehe...

Old McTeara had a farm,
    Eee-eye! Eee-eye! Oh!!
    Hehe....
    A lot of animals ya got there!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    My aunt has a little dog names Foxy because she looks like a little fox. And My grandfather has an airedale named Bonnie. He had another before her named Gretchen but she died when I was younger. My cousins used to have 2 cats a long time ago but I haven't been to their house in a long time since they live kinda far away and we don't really like them that much anyway. My family doesn't have a lot of pets...

We've only ever had lots of fish and my sister had a hamster named Dizzy but he died last this earlier this year. That's all we have and probably ever will have for pets...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I had a pill bug collection. They survived 2 years. They were -
    Papill - The big one
    Mamug - The other big one
    Cleecky, Unny, Arikar - The Mediuns
    Tohn, John, Clohn and another thing with ohn - The littles

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    In all of my entire life i had -
    8 cats
    2 dogs
    3 fish
    9 pill bugs
    I dont like dogs, i prefer cats. Fish are boring to have... and pill buggs are fun, but they die easily... I want a hedghog!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    My uncle brings Cubbie to my grandma's house a lot when he goes on an airplane to somewhere. He owns his own airplane. :P

I have 2 rabbits (Velvet and Sparkles) and 2 turtles (Shelly and Hider). I had a rabbit long time ago too that was named "Bunny" (I was little... XD). A few years ago I had 2 fish too. A catfish (Whiskers) that lived for 3 weeks and a goldfish (Comet) that lived for 4 days. XD My sister had goldfish (Goldy) that lived for 3 years. When I was a baby, my mom and dad had a cat named "Tina". She got jealous of me when I came around so my parents got rid of her.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    In all of my entire life i had -
    8 cats
    2 dogs
    3 fish
    9 pill bugs
    I dont like dogs, i prefer cats. Fish are boring to have... and pill buggs are fun, but they die easily... I want a hedghog!
    I've never had a dog....but we almost got one!
    ....pill bugs? Do you mean rollie-pollies?
    I used to love playing with rollie-pollies when I lived in California a long time ago. The episode of rugrats where Chuckie has that bug as a friend seemed like it was dedicated to me hehe...

We had to keep our cats outside a lot when my little sister was born. It's not that they would become jealous, it's just that I don't think it would be the best thing for my sister. being so young.
    Bunny....for a rabbit...
    How original hehe...
    And Goldy!

Two of our cats names were Nick and Nack.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    tI have one question whats a pillbug. But through my life I had only 5 dogs but I really want a gecko or a scorpion. Also I been thinking to much which I barly thing at all so life kinda stinks for me but I atleast get to stay on PC.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    100marios said:
    Like me hehe....
    Those were so cool! We used to collect a whole bunch in our backyard. There aren't too many in Miami though.....just centipedes...
    *sweatdrops*

I love'em too! Here, near my house, there is a rock with a lot of them! I love insects!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Sparks_67 said:
    Really never heard of them plus I liver in alaska so I would not of heard about em. Anyway has anyone heard of a iceworm?

Iceworm? I think diglett cant learn ice beam XD just kidding, whats an ice worm?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    100marios said:
    Like me hehe....
    Those were so cool! We used to collect a whole bunch in our backyard. There aren't too many in Miami though.....just centipedes...
    *sweatdrops*
    I used to play with bugs all the time too! My friend is terrified of all bugs though! At work there was a centipede and she freaked out! She called it a "ten-a-pede" because she said it didn't have 100 legs... more like ten. It was a centipede... I'm sure! I loved playing that game on the computer all the time... even though that has nothing to do with anything right now! I don't really know how someone could be so scared of bugs though...

Before I moved... so I was like 6 or 7 at the time... my best friend and I were in the woods and we found a newt and I brought it in a box for show-and-tell... actually it was for a guess what's in the container thing! It was a cool newt!

And in 3rd grade I was walking to school with my best friend at the time. She found a mouse on the road and she loved animals so she picked it up and brought it to school in her lunchbox! Then when our teacher found out about it in the school she made us put it outside...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    100marios said:
    Insects are not too bad...(as long as they aren't sneaking up on me hehe)
    With the exception of cochroaches. I despise those!

You mean crochcroaches? Those -arghh- things? I hate'em! Blargh! Thats another thing that why i love Animal Crossing: Kill Crochcroaches! I simply love that game...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back