• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Well, he's online now, so I'm sure he has already figured it out.

Anyways, while we wait until he gets here...

Yugioh was a brand new episode! Wow, I have to say that this season of Yugioh is by far the best out of all of them. =) I have seen the outcome of the battle between Yugi vs. Marik, and let me tell you...well, all I'll say is that you'll love it (if you're a Yugioh fan). :)

I'm new to Yugioh, but I've been watching at 4:30 all this week (i think the station skips epsiodes...it confusing O.o)

Poor Mai! (sp?) Joey's such a hero XD gotta love him

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Congratz Andy! ^_^
    Tzk Tzk, zneakin into the admin CP, crime never payz...
    *zeez hiz promotion*
    Hmm, guezz it doez! (bad pun, meh #_#)

Oh, and congratz to Satoshi too!
    I know I zhould know him but...The name dozn't ring a bell...maybe becauze the bell in my mind iz ruzted! :laugh:
    *everyone fallz over*
    Why do I bother ~_~'''

I'm watching Underword while my parentz are at Man On Fire at the theater an-
    *_* Eeeewww, neked warewolvez
    *zhudderz*
    But anywayz, it'z pretty good...even though I'm only a few minutez into it ;D
    Anyone ever zeen it? I'm going to the theater tomarrow with my friendz to zee the Alamo ^_^

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Congrats on becoming a Preator, Andy! I knew you would become one sooner or later. :) Congrats on becoming a s-mod, Satoshi! I know I congratulated you on AIM when you told me about it weeks ago (I think that long), but congrats again! ^_^

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Teara said:
    Congratz Andy! ^_^
    Tzk Tzk, zneakin into the admin CP, crime never payz...
    *zeez hiz promotion*
    Hmm, guezz it doez! (bad pun, meh #_#)

Oh, and congratz to Satoshi too!
    I know I zhould know him but...The name dozn't ring a bell...maybe becauze the bell in my mind iz ruzted! :laugh:
    *everyone fallz over*
    Why do I bother ~_~'''

I'm watching Underword while my parentz are at Man On Fire at the theater an-
    *_* Eeeewww, neked warewolvez
    *zhudderz*
    But anywayz, it'z pretty good...even though I'm only a few minutez into it ;D
    Anyone ever zeen it? I'm going to the theater tomarrow with my friendz to zee the Alamo ^_^
    I saw that movie, but it was 'cleaned' from all the bad things in it, so it was probably reduced to a PG rating.....
    Okay, probably PG-13 hehe....
    I really didn't like it too much.

Congratulations on the praetor position you got yourself Andy!
    Hehe..

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Congrats on your promotions Andy and Satoshi!

Today was a much better day than the rest of this terrible week! I can finally relax. I don't have to stay up working on homework and I can sleep as late as I want tomorrow morning! This morning I thought today was going to be terrible. It started off bad... I overslept... a lot! All of a sudden I hear "ASHLEY!!!" so I jerked up and looked at my clock and it read 7:17am... I start school at 7:40... so I had about 5 minutes to get ready! I made it on time though! I can't believe I slept that late...

Teara

Years
    co-heh said:
    saw that movie, but it was 'cleaned' from all the bad things in it, so it was probably reduced to a PG rating.....
    Okay, probably PG-13 hehe....
    I really didn't like it too much.
    You mean you zaw an edited verzion of it?? My mom let me rent it az long az there izn't any zexual content or nudety in it. I mean, I've zeen the Passion zo I'm immune to gore and I hear much worze language in the girlz locker room every day zo I'm uzed to it. Heh, it'z not even zcary, darn, I waz kind of hoping to zee a good zcary movie(even though I've been horrified of them ever zince Kujo 0.o). Hmmm, I guezz there'z alwayz Signs...
    *remberz lazt time zhe watched it*
    Maybe not '~'

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Hehe, tomarrow will be a big day for me. Why you ask? Because it will be when I become a 1 year PC member! :P Tomarrow is May 1st, 2004, and I joined May 1st, 2003.

100marios

Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Congrats on your promotions Andy and Satoshi!

Today was a much better day than the rest of this terrible week! I can finally relax. I don't have to stay up working on homework and I can sleep as late as I want tomorrow morning! This morning I thought today was going to be terrible. It started off bad... I overslept... a lot! All of a sudden I hear "ASHLEY!!!" so I jerked up and looked at my clock and it read 7:17am... I start school at 7:40... so I had about 5 minutes to get ready! I made it on time though! I can't believe I slept that late...
    Eh, that happens to me sometimes too....
    I've also had a bit of work to finish at night, so that must be why I've been sleeping in a bit later.
    Hooray! My friend is coming on Sunday! After so long.....he's finally coming. Him and I have a huge rivalry in Super Smash Brothers Melee. Although I always beat him, he keeps insisting he's getting better. Although he says he can beat me, (not likely hehe) he does have his brother to train with, who is a pretty tough guy....

That's cool Latios Master! Happy anniversary!
    Hip-hip hooray!

Teara

Years
    Latios Master said:
    Hehe, tomarrow will be a big day for me. Why you ask? Because it will be when I become a 1 year PC member! Tomarrow is May 1st, 2004, and I joined May 1st, 2003.
    Congratz!! 1 year huh? Hey, that'z pretty cool, no wonder you've got zo many friendz here^_^
    Heh, it'll be a looong time before I'm a one year uuh...perzon :l Oh weeell, it'z how you've acted, not how long you've been here that really matterz *_*
    Hip Hip
    Huzza!
    Hip Hip
    Huzza!
    (hehe, juzt watched Master and Comander again, that'z how they zay it :P)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    100marios said:
    That's cool Latios Master! Happy anniversary!
    Hip-hip hooray!
    Thanks! ^_^ It won't be 1 year until tomarrow though. :P Too bad I can't remember what time it was during the day. :P It has been 365 already though, but that's including Leap Day that we had this year.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Yeah, I probably overslept cuz of extra load of homework this week... that and the fact that last week was spring break so I could pretty much sleep as late as I wanted except for work days. But I can't believe I woke up at 7:17 this morning... I was so rushed to get everything ready, I'm surprised I didn't forget my essay... I would've been so mad after I spent 3 hours on it yesterday...

Congrats on you being here for 1 year LM! I've only been here for just over 3 months...

That's cool that you get to see an old friend Jordan... I wish I had kept in contact with my old friends from before my move... but that was a long time ago. I still wish I remained friends with them all... even if I was only 7 when I moved...

100marios

Years
    Latios Master said:
    Thanks! ^_^ It won't be 1 year until tomarrow though. :P Too bad I can't remember what time it was during the day. :P It has been 365 already though, but that's including Leap Day that we had this year.
    For he's a jolly good Latios Master!
    For he's a jolly good Latios Mast-er!!!
    That, nobody can deny!
    Hehe...

Well, at least we know it's been a year!

He's pretty much the only friend I have left. My other friend and I just seem to be growing apart...
    I remember when I was seven....I used to have so many friends...
    Those were truly the days!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Latios Master said:
    Hehe, tomarrow will be a big day for me. Why you ask? Because it will be when I become a 1 year PC member! :P Tomarrow is May 1st, 2004, and I joined May 1st, 2003.
    The big one year *remembers his one year, remembers he was gone most of the day* XD.

Well I will be gone starting tomorrow so I will say happy birth..... happy one year..... well happy anniversary. XD

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    100marios said:
    For he's a jolly good Latios Mast-er!!!
    That, nobody can deny!
    Hehe...

Well, at least we know it's been a year!

He's pretty much the only friend I have left. My other friend and I just seem to be growing apart...
    Thanks for the song, 100marios! Remind me to sing that to you when you become a 1 year PC member. :P Thanks to everyone who is congratulating me! ^_^

I remember when I had a friend that lived 2 doors down from my house. He was my first friend too. It was when we were like 4. He moved away though and we haven't heard from each other since.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    100marios said:
    Yeah, I don't have many... if any... really close friends anymore either. My best friend seems to ignore me a lot now. She's always with these other girls at lunch that she never liked before. I don't get it. But oh well... her loss. I'm not going to wait around for her anymore. At the moment I don't even have a best friend. I haven't really had one since around 8th grade. Now we've all grown apart. Plus because of levels in classes... I'm never with a lot of my friends.

I remember when I was little and had tons of friends too! Back before I moved I had a lot of friends... I lived in a condo so they all lived right around me too! My best friend was a year older than me and she lived right across the street. We were inseperable when we were together! It was great! But I haven't seen her since her 9th birthday party... I invited her to my 8th and I was invited to her 9th... but I remember feeling really left out since I didn't know anybody in her grade. That was the last time we saw each other too... I really wish we kept in contact but I was only around 8 at the time. I had lots of friends until about 5th or 6th grade when we all started splitting into different groups of friends. In 4th grade we were friends with everybody...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back