• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Yey! Someone actually welcomed me back *Starts Crying*.... Oh well I can't expect everyone to care, even though the truth is they don't -_-.
    Hey! I'll welcome you back too! Welcome back! I noticed you weren't around this whole week... well you were on one day while I was at dance or something. I haven't talked to you in so long... like a week probably. And you know people care. So where have you been for this past week?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I did one of those drive-thru safari things in Six Flags Great Adventure. We were in a mini van and all of a sudden we see a stream of water going down the front windshield! Turns out someone gave a can of soda to a monkey and he opened it on top of the car and was pouring it down the front! You're not supposed to feed the animals! There were more funny things that happened on that ride but I don't remember much since most of that trip wasn't fun at all...

I didn't go but my nieces and cousins did while I went to the theme park.
    When I went back to the car for the ride home, the car looked a little messed up. XD

I didn't feed any animals there. I just fed some horses in Central Park in Manhattan. There are carriages that are run by horses. It's cool since I got to pet one of them. They were bigger than me. :P

Latios Master said:
    Yeah, I know. I don't think that the T-wolves stand a chance against the Lakers though. The Lakers just always seem to do much better. The irony behind all this is that the Lakers used to be the Minnesota Lakers. Kinda strange, huh? :P

Yeah the Lakers have Kobe, Shaq, Malone and Payton.
    But I think the T-Wolves might make it.
    They have Cassel, Spreewell, Szcerbiak and the one and only KG.

The Minessota Lakers....funny thought. :P

Darn! I wanted the Nets to win but they got knocked out cold by Detroit.
    Ahh well, there's always next year. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Long Story :( I don't even know where to begin, it's rather depressing but whatever. Tuesday I went to Boston (Trust me it wasnt that fun) and we partied hard....too hard, so hard that the Brockton people killed one of my friends *God rest his soul he was way to good for us on Earth* And I came back home on Wedsnday.. Blah Blah Blah, Its a huge Tragedy -_-

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    Long Story :( I don't even know where to begin, it's rather depressing but whatever. Tuesday I went to Boston (Trust me it wasnt that fun) and we partied hard....too hard, so hard that the Brockton people killed one of my friends *God rest his soul he was way to good for us on Earth* And I came back home on Wedsnday.. Blah Blah Blah, Its a huge Tragedy -_-

Ooooo! That's painfull.
    I'm sorry to hear that Dizzy.
    And who were those Brockton people anyways?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • It's hard to go on without him because it's one less person we have, and one less person we'll need in the future. Brockton is a Town that Fights with New Bedford, they always think they're better then us, but we always outsmart them. He was stabbed (7 times I think) in his Kidneys and near his heart. My Life is so horrible, thanks you guys for the support but you just don't know how it is. I was forced to grow up real fast, and being the oldest, I'm expected to set an Example for my brothers and sisters in my house. I can't even do that at home, never mind at PC, and I'm letting you guys down right now. I need to discover myself again, and what I really am. Maybe I wasn't meant to live now, or ever even. I'll never have a good weekend ever again.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I-I-I-I-... ... ... I juzt had a big ezzay pozt...and I deleted it by accident...*blowz up* ;.;
    Snowangel said:
    Anyways... stung by a jellyfish? Oww. I hate jellyfish. When I went to a beach in NJ there were jellyfish all over the place... so many that you coundn't get into the water because they were all in the way. I get paranoid thinking I'm gonna get stung so I avoided the water while they were there.
    I got ztung becauze my evil ztepdad juzt haaad to make uz go to the mozt over-crowded dizguzting beach in Florida which alzo happened to be full of june grazz(green zlime) inztead of a lovely cryztal clear white zand beach that waz nice and quite behind a great rezturaunt/ gift zhop!!!
    *takez a breath* Okay...zorry, I get angry when talking about him <.<
    Dizzy said:
    Yey! Someone actually welcomed me back *Starts Crying*.... Oh well I can't expect everyone to care, even though the truth is they don't -_-.
    You were gone too Bro? Hey I havn't been here zince Tuezday! *high fivez* Huzza for uz dizzapearing memberz!
    Zo what'z your excuze? I waz...buzey with...ztuff. <.<'''

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Long Story :( I don't even know where to begin, it's rather depressing but whatever. Tuesday I went to Boston (Trust me it wasnt that fun) and we partied hard....too hard, so hard that the Brockton people killed one of my friends *God rest his soul he was way to good for us on Earth* And I came back home on Wedsnday.. Blah Blah Blah, Its a huge Tragedy -_-
    Wow... I'm so sorry! That's awful. I don't know what Brocktown people are either though. That's just really sad... I don't really know what else to say. I've never been in a situation like that and I hope I don't ever have to be. But I am here if you wanna talk... but hopefully you knew that already...

Dizzy said:
    It's hard to go on without him because it's one less person we have, and one less person we'll need in the future. Brockton is a Town that Fights with New Bedford, they always think they're better then us, but we always outsmart them. He was stabbed (7 times I think) in his Kidneys and near his heart. My Life is so horrible, thanks you guys for the support but you just don't know how it is. I was forced to grow up real fast, and being the oldest, I'm expected to set an Example for my brothers and sisters in my house. I can't even do that at home, never mind at PC, and I'm letting you guys down right now. I need to discover myself again, and what I really am. Maybe I wasn't meant to live now, or ever even. I'll never have a good weekend ever again.
    Okay so I posted late... I bet it is hard going on without him being there... that's just horrible. Stabbed? Oh. Why? Was there a real reason for it or what? But if you don't feel like talking about it anymore I'll understand... but iif you need to I'm here...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
  • Yes you will! Stop it! The only reason you are thinking like that is because you're making yourself. Now calm down, and sit somewhere quietly and try to reflect on what is happening in your life. No computer, no tv, no people, and definately no blades or sharp things! Cry if you have to. Pray, talk to yourself, or your late friend.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • It's alright now, I'm just going to forget it because it'll totally change my attitude, and everyone on PC will get mad at me and then everything will be messed up. I'm trying to take as best as possible.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • You Got Served is a good movie :) I remember when we saw that, me and my cousin Chelsea shined laser's through the whole thing, ahhh good times :). I wish Marriage was legalized for 14 without parent's consent...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    It's hard to go on without him because it's one less person we have, and one less person we'll need in the future. Brockton is a Town that Fights with New Bedford, they always think they're better then us, but we always outsmart them. He was stabbed (7 times I think) in his Kidneys and near his heart. My Life is so horrible, thanks you guys for the support but you just don't know how it is. I was forced to grow up real fast, and being the oldest, I'm expected to set an Example for my brothers and sisters in my house. I can't even do that at home, never mind at PC, and I'm letting you guys down right now. I need to discover myself again, and what I really am. Maybe I wasn't meant to live now, or ever even. I'll never have a good weekend ever again.

Please...Dizzy, don't been down on yourself. I know it's hard but you'd have to make the best of it. ;)

I'll send my friends in high places to slaughter Brocktown. :P

Btw, if Teara called you bro that means you're my son.
    Father's are always here for you. (saying that felt wierd XD)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • W00T Father, and Brother Nicky, and Sister Teara, and Lady Ashley Capulet are here for me ^^. Oh Brockton is going down, believe you me, I might call my cousins up from there and we're going to get them goooood, watch, We're going to war.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Wow i miss stuff again fot the thousand time.
    Sorry to here that Dizzy. I know life is hard but you should not think badly about your slef and all. THings will work out and life will go on and hopfully get better.

Going to war.......0_o

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    W00T Father, and Brother Nicky, and Sister Teara, and Lady Ashley Capulet are here for me ^^. Oh Brockton is going down, believe you me, I might call my cousins up from there and we're going to get them goooood, watch, We're going to war.

War? It's be good if you had the rest of the US at your side. :P

*loads up rifles* XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    ....wow....
    Was he a really close friend?
    Imagine this as a current day Romeo and Juliet. It really puts things into perspective...
    I'm so sorry Dizzy......I know that nothing I can say can possibly ease your hurt, but there's no denying how sorry I feel, especially for your friend. I'm sure he was a really good person....
    You can't give up hope though, Dizzy. Never. You can't let the pains of life take you down.
    Your friend, wherever he may be, wouldn't want to see you giving up because of his passing.
    Do what he would want you to do. Go on with your life. If ever you should think back on him, don't think of his death. Think back on the joys you shared together. The times that really mattered.

I'm sorry if I started all this up again. I just wanted to add something...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • He was like my brother almost, It just feels so empty now, I don't know what to feel... Thanks you guy's but I'm fine, I'll get over it soon, even though he's gone.. Everyone died on me... *Prays* Romeo and Juliet :(...It's sorta like that, if you ever saw the new version, its totally like that...

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    He was like my brother almost, It just feels so empty now, I don't know what to feel... Thanks you guy's but I'm fine, I'll get over it soon, even though he's gone.. Everyone died on me... *Prays* Romeo and Juliet :(...It's sorta like that, if you ever saw the new version, its totally like that...
    Yes i have seen the new one.
    I know where your coming from Dizzy. I lost my best friend when i was in the 9th grade.
    I hope you will feel better soon. I know nothing can realy help right now but we are here for you.

gtg see you all later.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    He was like my brother almost, It just feels so empty now, I don't know what to feel... Thanks you guy's but I'm fine, I'll get over it soon, even though he's gone.. Everyone died on me... *Prays* Romeo and Juliet :(...It's sorta like that, if you ever saw the new version, its totally like that...
    We want to help you Dizzy. We'll go to what ever heights to see that our friend is okay....
    I don't want to put stress on the subject, so I'll leave it at this. Don't hesitate if you ever need comforting though. We're here to help!

...quite honestly, I thought the new version was a tad bit awkward hehe...
    It was a little strange to see them reciting the same lines from the play!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back