• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lol... that's how the dare thread works I guess? The early bird gets the worm, or in this case, the one to make a dare XD

All of my dares except one are the same thing... which is highly irritating (and proves just what others are wanting to see...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, Sapphire Latios has already changed his avatar and signature to look exactly like mine, lol. ^_^; I think Andy got him pretty good, but then again, atleast his name isn't pink! (Well... yet.)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Aww it's not that bad....for people to think you're Kairi.
    That means they'd think you're an administrator. XD
    Yea I know, and the funny thing is that I am an Administrator, I mean I think layouts is all I don't have and like I could make a layout for PC. XD

Well, Sapphire Latios has already changed his avatar and signature to look exactly like mine, lol. ^_^; I think Andy got him pretty good, but then again, atleast his name isn't pink! (Well... yet.)
    Well my user name is pink so there you go with the pink name. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Oh, I finally went in and dared frosty to use an "I heart Skarmory" avatar, but I don't think he saw it since the attachment didn't work right XD

I think I might be a bystander and just comment on other peoples' dares, that thread truly scares me XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ahh, hey Carol! ^_^ Glad to see ya again, PC already feels better with ya back. =p

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    *still cowering from dare thread*

I like my avvy and sig the way they are, but it's important that I also include myself in all the PC staple threads...arrgh, such a tough decision >_<;;

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:

I like my avvy and sig the way they are, but it's important that I also include myself in all the PC staple threads...arrgh, such a tough decision >_<;;
    aww, come on. what's a little sacrificing your ego?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:

Well send yourself a PM with your sig and save your avy to the computer or upload it somewhere and change it when the dare is over. I mean I sent myself a PM with my sig and my avy is on my forums so I got it there.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hey, hey, hey, don?t mess with the Doc Ock ava. That is his best one yet. *_*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, I love that Doc Ock avatar! That guy was so cool in the second movie; he can't change it!

And no. Don't even think about giving me a dare. I'm not going to post in that thread for anything.

(I had to make one comment there, but that was it. No one dared me! Muahaha.)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Aww, c?mon Kayleigh?where?s your sense of adventure? =P You?ll grow too old if you don?t take risks! XD;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I just took the opportunity to use her avatar, I?ve always wanted to. =P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Aww, c?mon Kayleigh?where?s your sense of adventure? =P You?ll grow too old if you don?t take risks! XD;
    Okay. I'll take a dare, if you use this picture as your avatar, and in your signature, put:

I LURVE YOU, SEPHIROTH!!! I WANT TO KISS YOU! HUG ME!

Same text size, color, everything. It has to be in caps. ;P And, you need to leave it all like that for two days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back