• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Arcanine said:
    A scream? *Woners what 22sa is talking about*

So I post like crazy to get you back up to first place on the top posters? XD
    Uh, not today, wait till like Friday or Saturday. But thank you for your offer. :badsmile:

lol, I still have this smiley stored:
    Daily Chit-Chat

Sorry, dad. I was showering. *kicks daddy* *grabs a disgusting biscuit* Daddy, go get a new job so I can leech off your money.
    You ACTUALLY ate that disgusting thing. *watches in horror*

What? Oh, I don't a need job. This isn't Capitalist paradise like Hong Kong where's there's no unemployment insurance. And don't kick me, people like you are the reason we have such bad coworkers at Hyooah Company! Yes, the company that just collapsed yesterday.

And by the way, I think your girlfriend is ugly! What are you doing with her?

*watches demonchaos916 vomit the disgusting biscuit he was munching*

Yeah, and she ALSO ate all my ice cream when came over with that bag of buscuits today. Dang...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    How do you know I have a girlfriend...? You don't even know your own son's name. Pathetic. *kicks again* And for your information, these biscuits are delicious.

22sa

Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    How do you know I have a girlfriend...? You don't even know your own son's name. Pathetic. *kicks again* And for your information, these biscuits are delicious.
    Don't vomit them then!

And I met her today, when she came over. Gosh... I what? Yes I do. You are.. Hey, you're not my son!!! *walks off in confusion*

22sa

Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Friday or Saturday? So I guess that's pay day right? XD

And you look like that smiley I bet. XD
    How about both? I hope Friday, the sooner the better. ;)
    Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Can't even recognize your own son. Maybe the fact that I've been living at my friends house for the past 6 years has something to do with it. *steals his wallet* Hehehe...payday for me.

And I'm not vomiting. It's crapping through the mouth.

22sa

Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    Can't even recognize your own son. Maybe the fact that I've been living at my friends house for the past 6 years has something to do with it. *steals his wallet* Hehehe...payday for me.

And I'm not vomiting. It's crapping through the mouth.
    Maybe that's it.

*doesn't notice his wallet is gone and goes back to bed*

Okay no more Role Play! So what is heck is up at PC? >=D

Edit: I see a renuion. Very uninteresting. >=\

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Well...most of the staff is now gender challenged or confused. That should explain a lot. We all have problems with our libido.

22sa

Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    Well...most of the staff is now gender challenged or confused. That should explain a lot. We all have problems with our libido.
    Well I feel pity for you people. Not. Hey, this sounds famaliar. *bizzare* x_x And, ... it also looks Dakota's trying to preserve himself. Hm, good for him. *scared*

Ah,... look, what you just said is both freaky, and scary. I hope it doesn't involve as many people as you make it sound like. Gosh. What a disease. Oh my Gosh. :paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Freaky and scary...aren't they like the same thing? How many people are on the staff list? That's a small amount, but we're all influencing the uhh...other members...

Before you know it, we'll all be gender challenged. Even YOU!

22sa

Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    Freaky and scary...aren't they like the same thing? How many people are on the staff list? That's a small amount, but we're all influencing the uhh...other members...

Before you know it, we'll all be gender challenged. Even YOU!
    I don't know, are they? *shrugs then calms down* Anyways, I did get the impression you guys were. But now I doubt it.

*deletes the rest of what he was about to post*

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to prepare for school this morning.

*looks at clock* 2:49am... jeez.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    I don't know, are they? *shrugs then calms down* Anyways, I did get the impression you guys were. But now I doubt it.

*deletes the rest of what he was about to post*

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to prepare for school this morning.

*looks at clock* 2:49am... jeez.
    It's 5 am here O_O. XD

I should go to bed. I wonder what would happen if I stay up all night. XD

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • 2:49am on a school day? I wish I could do that... wait, I do, just not on the computer. Parents might find me. Andy, staying up all night will result in a temporary state of nirvana. I would know.

Purin, your not gone yet? Pfft, made me say bye yesterday. Bye... again? Meh~ I'l put "Bye Purin" at the end of all my posts until you leave. *Reads his name of friends list*.. hmm.. You remember me from old PC (thats a first). *thinks hard*... Was your old name Purin?.. I can't quite remember. Unless you're the one that had that Jigglipuff avatar, then I know you!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Gr8person62.2 said:
    Purin, your not gone yet? Pfft, made me say bye yesterday. Bye... again? Meh~ I'l put "Bye Purin" at the end of all my posts until you leave. *Reads his name of friends list*.. hmm.. You remember me from old PC (thats a first). *thinks hard*... Was your old name Purin?.. I can't quite remember. Unless you're the one that had that Jigglipuff avatar, then I know you!
    Sorry...--;; I'll just have to fade off sooner or later, because when exam activity hits me one chunk in the face, in 5 days, 3 days and finally 2 days in a row, off I go.
    I'm the one with the Jigglypuff avatar, that's right ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    22sa said:
    *Reads kira_kira_suru*
    Hey, welcome back, 22sa! ^_^ It's nice to see you posting here again!

And... hey, another person here actually reads my Xanga! Aww!

Purin said:
    Kayleigh, you are back to your old set of avatar and signature? I like them, the girl's so pretty! And blue is one of my fav colours ^^
    Lol, thank you! ^_^ I love the avatar; it's definitely on the list of my favorite ones that I've ever had.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    =3 Hey everyone! ^_^ Just a quick note, I am also Pikawolf, sooooooooooo...there you go! ^_^ I just wanted a name change, that's all. ^_~

Soooooooo, what is today's chitty-chattyness about? I suppose I could just say some random stuff. Like how my allergies were so bad I had to miss school today. oO;; *sneezes*

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kelsey said:
    =3 Hey everyone! ^_^ Just a quick note, I am also Pikawolf, sooooooooooo...there you go! ^_^ I just wanted a name change, that's all. ^_~

Soooooooo, what is today's chitty-chattyness about? I suppose I could just say some random stuff. Like how my allergies were so bad I had to miss school today. oO;; *sneezes*

~Kelsey
    Oh hope you get better soon! A name change? Why? I liked your old name better,lol....acutally nothing big is going on at the moment,lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ohh, I hope you feel better soon!

And I like your new name better, actually. ^_^ Kelsey's a pretty name! Your avatar is also really cute!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back