• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
  • Hi

Just thought I'd drop by and say that.

Geez, I haven't been here in many a month. I'm sorry I havn't been around (not like you care), it's just that I've had soooo much school. You get these 9145321 or so assignments and tests in the last 2 weeks.. then theres exam week. Pfft that sucked. I failed about 3 of those. Too much on my mind I guess. ANYWAY >> Here I am, and I don't think I'l be on much. I've found better things to do. But it's not like I left. I'm still here.. see I posted:D

Well, whatever. The point is I have spare time again in my life so I'l try to be on.

Does anyone actually care though?

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    I don't really care since,I've met you just right now. ^^; Sorry..I guess.

(I don't even think you cared that I said that. =P)

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Now people are sniffing markers and getting high off of it? lol, this is why my Middle School banned wite out! Seriously. o.O They busted people sniffing it. I one day sniffed markers and it does make you wanna smell that weird scent. o.O I punished myself, and now I no longer do it. (it was a 1 day side-effect anyways) p00r SPon... Guess it's too late for you... (you'll understand one day like ^^Nick^^ lol)

~Blade~

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I didn't get a high from it, it just smelled nice.

I don't like today. Today, I think a few of my old close friends lost their virginity, and I hate the very thought of it. Especially for my one friend, who just met her boyfriend last week. If she had sex with him today, this might really be the end of our friendship, that was deteriorating slowly anyway. It's her life and all, but I would have no respect for her. I feel differently about my other two friends who might have done it, because they've been seeing each other for a while now, on and off since fifth grade. I am not completely sure about this, but sure enough that it's bugging me. I wasn't even supposed to know...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Yeah, it is. And it hurts because we didn't even talk about it, and we used to talk about everything. We didn't even greet each other when she got on my bus yesterday.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Yeah, it is. And it hurts because we didn't even talk about it, and we used to talk about everything. We didn't even greet each other when she got on my bus yesterday.

I can understand how you feel man. It does make you rather upset to find out one of your closest friends will make such a decision and not tell you.. (especially with such a close connection and they always tell you things like this) It's screwed. =/ Yes, it's true that it makes you feel like you lost all respect for the person but at least have a talk with them before ruining your friendships.. We all make mistakes and we must learn from them, so dont throw away your friends over this. Now thinking about it.. you did say your friendship was slowly disappearing but you guys really need to have a decent chat before you make a decision, ask her how she feels about the friendship, and etc. If your friendship wasn't meant to be then you have to move on.

*is too tired to fix any confusing sentences or errors*

~Blade~

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I would, but I'm afraid of her possible reactions. She might overeact and then I would lose more friends who have been my friends since fourth grade, but are also her friends. I have a feeling they'd take her side since they were involved. And, in the summer one of my other friends told me that she talks about me behind my back, and my mom was trying to to explain to me that she's using me, which I realized. That's when I really started growing apart from her. She's the type of girl who goes for the guys who'll end up in jail one, but uses her true friends, the ones who were by her side since FOURTH GRADE, the nice, loyal guys! Like me, but she is not using me anymore. I may have been naive before, but this is only teaching me a lesson and making me stronger. Karma is all I have to say.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • It's too mature for my tiny immature brain to interpret, but it sounds pretty hard to handle. I mean, your best friend losing virginity? Kind of scares me...making me wonder if any of the kids in my school do that O_o I bet my thumb that at least one kid has done it, and I've seen kids kiss in the hallway five times (a violation to the student conduct, causing expulsion and, if sexual activity occurs, you'd bet they'd be sent to the Juvenille Justice Center [aka JJC]). Not too hyper today.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • That's good. Hey, do you all know how much a DS is? I see it on these sites for $170, but that's with a starter pack. I just want a DS, period, no starter pack.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I'm guessing around one hundred bucks. I have an urge to get it for Christmas, but my brother previewed one in a Wal-mart and told me it was hard to control :/ Nontheless, it's a product of Nintendo, the master company of hand-held gaming systems, so I can't resist getting one.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • Yup,it is 150$.Gad,its so ******* awesome!Controls are great,just so you know.Wireless range is 100-150 feet.Anything else you need to know?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back