• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • Yuna was my favorite and strongest player, but she was always kidnapped...*imitates dansel in distress*

Well, I'm going to bed, because I'm too dizzy to be watching the computer screen and stuff. So byebyes and I'll see you all tomorrow!

Years
  • Yeah I agree. Yuna did get kidnapped too much. o.0
    Why is that there ALWAYS has to be a damsel in distress? Can't there be an idiot in distress or a guy in distress? >.<
    But I thought Auron and Tidus were cool. Auron just seemed like the cool lone wolf type! ^^
    And Tidus, well, let's just say I liked him because me always made me laugh sometimes. But I also thought he was strong and pretty much a good character. ^_~

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Andrea-chan said:
    They are going to come out with "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children" it's going to be a movie after what happened on FFVII. They are also going to make Final Fantasy Before Crisis and Crisis Core. Them two are before what happened on FFVII. And then they are also going to make Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerberus, it's going to be after what happened in FFVII.

Yes that is what i was trying to think of. Thanks Andy...i mean Andrea(XD)

Well i think they realy went over board with Yuna in FFX but in FFX2 she was realy good.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • When YAS1 said something about a chip it reminded me when I was in kindergarten.
    When I was a
    kindergartener I traded some of my snacks for a bag of Funions (or whatever it's called) and I had this box type thing where I put all my stuff. So I put the bag of chips I just got in my box. And I forgot about it untill I was cleaning that box out at the end of the year. I was saving it for later but I forgot all about them untill they done went bad. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • XD I've done something like that.

At the end of grade 8, my parents gave me this box of Aero Bars (they're chocolate bars if you've never heard of them - they were my favourite back then ^^). There were about... 32 in there. Eventually when I had about 10 left after a week, I decided to hide them on one of my shelves. Then about a year later I found them again and they're all gross. They're still there since I didn't know what to do with them. XD;

Kurosaki

Okay, I work at Subway. One Saturday I was chopping tomatos, when one rolled under the table. A rush of customers came in, and I forgot all about it. Then 4 weeks later, I was sweeping under the same counter, and I swept up the black mush that was previously the tomato, XD

Cherrim

Years
  • XD XD; Ewww... that's gross.

Actually, recently, my mom was in Saskatchewan since her mother wasn't doing so well. My dad decided to finally clean out the freezer in her absence. So he went through the layers and layers of stuff in there and eventually, he ended up finding this package labelled, "Lamb Soup" or something and it was dated June 1998. The sad part about that is, that's from Vancouver and since then we've moved twice. XD;;; Ugh, it was so old. And there were other things in there from about that time. o_O;;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Something similar happened to me too, Erica. Last year we were getting new cabinets put in in our kitchen so my grandmother and I were cleaning them out. I found something in the back of one that I had never seen before, and it was a box of something, I can't remember what, from either '96 or '98 or some year around then. Eww, 5 year old food can't be good. o_o; Our freezer had a lot of really, really old food in there too... including halloween candy that was never eaten from at least 3 years before...

Cherrim

Years
  • And I thought my several months of keeping Hallowe'en candy was bad. XD;;

o_O Why would you save your candy in the freezer..?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    XD XD; Ewww... that's gross.

Actually, recently, my mom was in Saskatchewan since her mother wasn't doing so well. My dad decided to finally clean out the freezer in her absence. So he went through the layers and layers of stuff in there and eventually, he ended up finding this package labelled, "Lamb Soup" or something and it was dated June 1998. The sad part about that is, that's from Vancouver and since then we've moved twice. XD;;; Ugh, it was so old. And there were other things in there from about that time. o_O;;
    You think that's bad? My mom and her brother and sister was cleaning out my aunt's fridge and freezer and they found stuff with the expiration date of 1992 to 1995 (different stuff with different dates). Stuff in there that went bad 10 years ago. XD
    Now that's what I call old stuff. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've still got a case of ramen in my cabnits that the people living here BEFORE us left XD It's all old and no one wants to touch it...Expired in 97 O_o

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Blue said:
    I've still got a case of ramen in my cabnits that the people living here BEFORE us left XD It's all old and no one wants to touch it...Expired in 97 O_o

ewww.. ._. why dont you throw it out?
    ._. does it smell?
    .__o.. you better make sure theres no maggots growing in there... >>...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    There are bugs in it I think XD It smells nasty...And I know "something" is growing in it, so I ain't touching it O_o;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I have no idea why we saved candy in the freezer, to tell you the truth. o_o; We just... did. At first I'd want to eat all the candy at once so maybe my mom put them there to slow me down, or something. O_o But then I just, well, forgot the candy was there and it stayed there... for years.

Stuff from '92 Andy? o_o; That's older then my sister! Now that's a little gross... hopefully it all got thrown away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back