• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • K Andy xD It's an Aussie ride, and it's like "Splash Mountain". The way we kept turning I wasn't sure if we were going backwards or forward through the ride, and years after riding it I'm still not sure XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dark_Pikachu said:
    K Andy xD It's an Aussie ride, and it's like "Splash Mountain". The way we kept turning I wasn't sure if we were going backwards or forward through the ride, and years after riding it I'm still not sure XD
    You see how hard was that to say? XD
    It's better then stuff that makes my head spin more then you spinning on that ride. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dark_Pikachu said:
    XD Sorry Andy for being confusing ^^;;; I forgot you might not understand xD
    I don't understand lots of things. Like I don't understand why I fell out of that tree long long ago. XD

Kyogre-chan said:
    I am an egg. That I am. An egg is me. Don't you understand?
    *Beats Ty with a stick* *Cracks his head open* Now you look like an egg. ^_^

Isn't it freaky when I use "^_^"? XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I am a bunny. The girls eat me up like honey. They think I'm all "funny"

There I can rhyme too! XD

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    You could do a fake rap impression thingy which isnt technically rap so you could do that instead of rap...did that make any sense? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back