• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I worked on my forums for two weeks in August while I was in Vietnam. I put it in my sig but it wasn't advertised otherwise. I used it to contact people (Carol, specifically) whom I couldn't contact through PE2K. I just about completely lost internet during the 2nd half of the month so I didn't do anything on it. After the trip, I didn't need it anymore.

22sa

Years
    Arcanine said:
    Hay is any one watching the MLB Play Offs?
    No, my TV is off n_n;; I wonder if Pokemon is on this week. If it is, I missed it for the past 2 days already.:P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've never had XP Pro crash on me actually.

I have no idea what to say about what Arcanine is talking about. ;p

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I got my good ol fashioned windows 98...it's never gotten a tinker or nothing...course, I can't say the same about my pentium 2...ACK!

BOO hoo!

22sa

Years
    The Atlanta Braves were my favourite team, when I was interested.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I've never had XP Pro crash on me actually.

I have no idea what to say about what Arcanine is talking about. ;p
    I got the blue screen because I shut down my computer the worng way too much times. I had to fix it by using the Windows XP Pro CD Recovery Concole. I had to do a disk check and it would be fine after It's scaned.

Painful eh?

BOO ya!

BTW: Windows 98 stinks.... it crashes.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    first of all 22sa Pokemon is rather cancelled off YTV at the moment... so you didn't miss anything x_x

i'm using window 98 right now and it only got TOO much problems... just 2 days i go i actually pressed alt+tab so minimize the game, so i resume the game and keep playing. However after that everything is starting to run in frame skips in an extremely slow fashion (i feel like my p3 just degraded to p2)... x_x

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Bah, my friend was playing with the band room door, and the band teacher thought I was too, so him and me were kicked out of afterschool advanced band.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Heh, Windows XP comes with a recover disc? Are you sure it's not your computer's recovery disc? When I was on ME, I couldn't get a cold boot for the longest time...

That sucks Itsy. >.<

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    first of all 22sa Pokemon is rather cancelled off YTV at the moment... so you didn't miss anything x_x

i'm using window 98 right now and it only got TOO much problems... just 2 days i go i actually pressed alt+tab so minimize the game, so i resume the game and keep playing. However after that everything is starting to run in frame skips in an extremely slow fashion (i feel like my p3 just degraded to p2)... x_x
    Haha no Pokemon TV to deal with either!

...And that's just plain unfair for Itsy :(.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Heh, Windows XP comes with a recover disc? Are you sure it's not your computer's recovery disc? When I was on ME, I couldn't get a cold boot for the longest time...

That sucks Itsy. >.<
    My computer came with a recovery disk... the courticy of Dell Computer Corp..

Dell Computer Rocks!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay, yeah that's a recovery disc that has files and drivers specific to your computer then most likely.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I know jack friggin crap about computer hardware....all I know is that this parts shiny, that part spins fast...and...nothng else

*hit's compuer with a hammer*

BOO ya!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Dakota said:
    I know jack friggin crap about computer hardware....all I know is that this parts shiny, that part spins fast...and...nothng else

*hit's compuer with a hammer*

BOO ya!

i'm pretty much like that except for the hammer part... but i think i need to flush everything out of my computer soon as right now it's in a very messed up and chaotic state... x_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back