• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I know nothing about computers except where the on button is.*Puts on a confused look*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    My friend's computer is like that...she has like every single file of hers in one folder. x_x; I organize mine regularly. If I'm going to spend so much time on here it should be clean and neat.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I remember when my computer wasn't working for about 2 months. I was trying to get my gameport Joystick ( game contoller) to work on my computer since it wasn't working, and I was fiddling around with it and when I shutdown my computer, and started it up again, the was a error message that woundn't go away no matter what I did. Luckily, my teacher had a recovery cd and I was able to recover all my loss data, but my internet connection was terminated.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Yay , Great advice , i guess i should keep my forums , They'll get active some day ^^ , but i dont want you guys to say that jut cuz u feel sorry for me ... lol ^^ XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Well I know computers, always been around computers. My dad worked on computers before PCs came out.

aI'm planning on starting a career with computers, I'm not sure what I want to be, but I just want to be in that field, I've thought of other things I could do, but computers work the best for me, there are always some sort of devopments that are being made to them.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Ehh , heres my plan ,

Im going to give my board one month , to get all the members .

If in one month it doesnt get members it wont be deleted , and i wont abandon it ill just frequently keep updating it ,

You guys think i should get a site , i already have 4 , shoudl i make one for pokemon?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    um , how do you direct link ..

like on the side where it says forums , itll bring you to a page with the link , but not the forum , how to i make it go to the forum?

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Dizzy said:
    um , how do you direct link ..

like on the side where it says forums , itll bring you to a page with the link , but not the forum , how to i make it go to the forum?
    If you're makign a site, I can make beautiful wood banners, buttons, and navigation bars(its fun making them)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Does that say "Guest Book" ? Anyway, nice banner ^^;;:P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Oh , Itsy , Thats Beautiful , Does anyone know what site i can make it under?? im trying freewebs but its weird ^^

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Stay away from freewebs, you can only store 50 files. I use geocitites, but you shouldn't because it might not be enough space, you can try www.anzwers.org unlimited space. I dunno, or you can try getting hosted by a pokemon website, like pokevalley or zapchu(they are filled up already I think), they ususally have really good deals.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Oh , Itsy , Thats Beautiful , Does anyone know what site i can make it under?? im trying freewebs but its weird ^^
    I could go for the all out HTML site (I know some HTML, I had to do some HTML to get the forums the way it is w) but I dont have the time for it so I just use freewebs, and it works good for me.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Dizzy said:

Or you could also try hostultra, which has unlimited space, but alot of people complain on what they don't have. But it seems just fine.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Thats right! Never mess with Sammy Sosa, and the cubs. Maybe next time they will have a chance. (Ya right....) lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back