• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • Haven't been here in ages. Been busy.

I have read all of the His Dark Materials books. It is a good series of books. I am watching the film next Saturday. I didn't even know they were doing a film till I saw the advert.

I watch 24 and Heroes. I can't wait for the UK to get the next series of them both. I have every series of 24 on DVD.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • So, poking around through my LJ, have you? You've probably read my weekly column, "Eat Lead and Die, Chiropteran Scum." That's probably all you read, from the looks of it. Did you even bother with the other entries?

Kira, you killed the DCC. :o

Haven't been here in ages. Been busy.

I post when I get bored. D:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm sorry, but one of my favorite characters just died.

I need to go mourn and rip out my hair.

Oh.

Oh.

Oh.

I still can't believe it.

Oh.

I just hate everything now.
    Big deal.

Daniel Jackson died twice. Janet Fraiser died in the line of duty. Ryoko Asakura was erased from existence. Spike and Julia both died in the final episode. Maes Hughes, Scar, Lust, Nina Tucker, and about half of the entire cast were killed for various reasons all throughout the series. Stellar Loussier was killed by Kira Yamato. Natarle Badgiruel was disintegrated. Avery Johnson was murdered by 343 Guilty Spark. Jacob Keyes was eaten by the Flood. Miranda Keyes was gunned down by the Prophet of Truth. All sad events, yes, but certainly nothing to kill oneself over.

Last edited:

Soul Eater

Years
  • I'm with Kira on this one. D:

C'est La Vie~

If Inuyasha died, i wouldnt go all emo over it and cry. Yes, inuyasha is my life but that doesnt mean I should kill myself because he died...there is more to life than fiction.

Years
  • When he's talking and bragging about weapons!!

Well, I just clicked his LJ, and wow[,] sexy [...] Haruhi [...] greeted me. I couldn't say this on his LJ cuz he set it to friends only. -.- /too bored to add

Noooo, we lost another one. When will this 2 dimensional enticement end?

^ Fiction drowns us all in sorrow does it not?

Jordan.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Anime, an escape from the dreadful reality.
    Sometimes I really wish I could abandon this life and step into the shoes of a character in a romance anime *sigh*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Seems the DCC is a bit more bite than bark. Or at least compared with previous years.

Can't say one doesn't enjoy a little pain once and awhile though. <3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Anime, an escape from the dreadful reality.
    Sometimes I really wish I could abandon this life and step into the shoes of a character in a romance anime *sigh*
    I have no means and/or intent of escaping this reality. If I were to be thrust into another one against my will, however, I would sure as hell hate to be shoved into one that has the trappings of a shoujo anime/manga.

Seems the DCC is a bit more bite than bark. Or at least compared with previous years.

Can't say one doesn't enjoy a little pain once and awhile though. <3
    And that's the way we like it.

Sorry, but masochism isn't exactly my cup of tea.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Wow! Stop with arguing for the times at PC. Yesh, I'm a newbie and I'm fine with it.

But I think the DCC got really inactive. And did the threads in DCC sub-forum get deleted? D: Maybe it's just because I'm too bored to search the forums with the settings 'show threads from beginning' xP

Soul Eater

Years
  • But I think the DCC got really inactive. And did the threads in DCC sub-forum get deleted? D: Maybe it's just because I'm too bored to search the forums with the settings 'show threads from beginning' xP

It wasnt always like this. Alot of us just died off somewhere and it seems like alot of the ones like me and Jack are the only ones that post. For me, the January DCC was like the most active one for me. You can even ask Jack O'Neill.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    It wasnt always like this. Alot of us just died off somewhere and it seems like alot of the ones like me and Jack are the only ones that post. For me, the January DCC was like the most active one for me. You can even ask Jack O'Neill.

It became more like a personal conversation thread then. xD Hmm January I think so as the DCC is very inactive since I joined. No need to do that lawl

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I didn't mean that January is inactive. ^^' Probably sometime after Justimon made the DCC and say I killed the DCC! Or was it nica?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back