• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    ^that's kind of gross? I don't know. I mean do what you have to to survive, but uh...yeah

There are literally hundreds of thousands of people who do the same thing, but they aren't homeless.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    I had a high school reunion on Saturday night, and it ended up turning into a really big event. I'm still recovering from it now, and it's Monday morning. ZZZ

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    if sexual diseases weren't a thing I would give up all career goals and sleep with different men every night for the rest of my life as a way of living

#couldbfun

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    Disturbing lack of activity tonight. Coupled with the facts that I don't have work for a week and I haven't been paid yet and I'm one very, very bored bloke. Somebodytalktoomeeeee

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    When the hell did the DCC turn into the sacking of Sodom and Gomorrah? I come in every few days and its nothing but philandering, sin, and prostituion. Madness I tell you, pure madness!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back