• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    No boobies, no show. Pfft.

Although I wouldn't mind taking a peak at yo' legs - who knows, they may just catch my fancy?

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    I can't with you guys. You're making my day~

What about those self service tools? That's a good investment, yes?

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    So, you know how in America you guys have Netflix? I've heard it's a really cool application that, once you've got a monthly subscription, allows you to watch pretty much anything. Well we in Australia have Quickflix. Same premise, sounds like it'd be a pretty cool thing to have on my Xbox One; I want to watch season 4 of Game of Thrones, and it's listed!

Problem is, it's a premium only TV series. I have to pay $39.99 for a HD version of any of the Game of Thrones seasons, and I only get them for like 48 hours I think. Is this the same as Netflix? Or are we being well and truly scammed?

EDIT: Never mind, I get to OWN the season for $33.99. Still I'd rather go out and buy the DVD. >.>

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    So, you know how in America you guys have Netflix? I've heard it's a really cool application that, once you've got a monthly subscription, allows you to watch pretty much anything. Well we in Australia have Quickflix. Same premise, sounds like it'd be a pretty cool thing to have on my Xbox One; I want to watch season 4 of Game of Thrones, and it's listed!

Problem is, it's a premium only TV series. I have to pay $39.99 for a HD version of any of the Game of Thrones seasons, and I only get them for like 48 hours I think. Is this the same as Netflix? Or are we being well and truly scammed?

Netflix is just like you said - a low (I think under USD 20 a month) fee to watch everything on it. But GoT isn't on it at all. GoT is notoriously hard to watch anywhere except for TV; that's why it's so heavily pirated.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have the netflix setup where I can only watch shows/movies from their database. That's 8 dollars a month. I used to have a netflix account that I could also rent movies to my house and I think we had it set to 3 movies at a time to be sent so it was a higher fee.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years

EDIT: Never mind, I get to OWN the season for $33.99. Still I'd rather go out and buy the DVD. >.>

HBO is starting their own Netflix life digital subscription service. Won't need to be tied to a cable service. Likely priced like Netflix.

So... just wait it out

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Netflix is just like you said - a low (I think under USD 20 a month) fee to watch everything on it. But GoT isn't on it at all. GoT is notoriously hard to watch anywhere except for TV; that's why it's so heavily pirated.
    I have a HBO Nordic subscription so I can watch GoT on my phone or computer whenever 8)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back