• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

Well at least Blaziken gets speed boost now :D Ill have fun with him ;)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Nevermind, found the thread on Smogon. I have a feeling it's going to be OU now. idk

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Christ, the difficulty curve in the game is actually decent. I'm actually finding myself having to grind to beat the 3rd gym.

In other news, regarding Ononokusu, the beast with 147 base Atk, 97 base speed, and both DD and SD, I predict a kneejerk ban. Same goes for Chandelerra.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, even more aggravating because Smogon is lagging so badly.

Just found an encounter code, and now I'm doing in-depth testing of various move and ability changes.

Defog does indeed remove hazards from both sides of the field.

This generation is a sad day for stall. An amusing day for gimmicks. An epic day for heavy offense.

Going to continue to play stall anyways.

I love how Sun teams are sort of viable now thanks to Ninetales. I'm angry about Politoed though. Rain teams were already amazing.

*EDIT* Alright, I'm angry. Not only did they troll Entei by giving him Flash Fire, but now Arcanine gets Close Combat. What the hell.

It hasn't been confirmed as defog does that, infact its been discounted and even the thread has been locked on smogon due to people needing to "lrn2translate"

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Shameless self promotion itt: I just posted a RMT go look at it. :D

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    YOU HAVENT BEEN SPIKED ON UNTILL YOU'VE BEEN SPIKED IRL

Brb buying some from ebay so i can shout out "dark azelf used spikes" and throw them at peoples necks and around peoples feet.

Also Luke you better battle or you are getting a visit from me in October when im in USA. >:[ lol

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • YOU HAVENT BEEN SPIKED ON UNTILL YOU'VE BEEN SPIKED IRL

Brb buying some from ebay so i can shout out "dark azelf used spikes" and throw them at peoples necks and around peoples feet.

Also Luke you better battle or you are getting a visit from me in October when im in USA. >:[ lol

The funny part is I can actually see you doing this, lol.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Huh, I thought I'd read that Defog had been confirmed doing that.

Eh, I'm just going to wait for the chaos to die down from the release.

Also, why do we have two female protagonists?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Guys, ditto might be viable.

Guys on smogon said:
    "With the addition of Ditto's new ability eccentric ditto can now copy an opposing pokemon without wasting a turn to transform. This is a massive change for ditto as it essecially means that ditto is effectively any pokemon on your opponents team at any time with ditto's HP. "
    "Therefore, ditto can theoretically effectively outspeed every pokemon in the game not holding a scarf with a choice scarf of its own on turn 1"

Switch in ditto
    Ditto's eccentric transformed it into gyarados
    Ditto's intimidate lowered opponents gyarados's attack
    Gyarados used waterfall, it did puny damage.
    Ditto (holding scarf) uses stone-edge
    Enemy gyarados fainted.

It also copies the stat boosts exactly of the opponent, well its ability and you keep your choice scarf boost too to make ditto a potent revenge killer of stat uppers.

Last edited:

shot571

Wow. If it actually works out like that Ditto should be awesome :D. Cant wait till black and white come out in the uk :D. Speed boost blaziken :D

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    I heard white and black released in japan and I thought I would download shoddy and see what's up with the new metagame and ****........why can't I download shoddy? :(

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Speed Boost Blaziken sounds like it's going to run over everyone. What stops just Fire Blast/HJK/HP Grass/Shadow Claw (for that one flash fire ghost lamp thing)? Maybe that Water/Ghost, but... Weather is going to run everything too. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back