• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Pokemon TCG Chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • ANNOUNCEMENT: Okay, so this thread was closed (albeit without my knowledge, which is odd) but anyways, there has been a lot of rule breaking around here my a lot of you guys who visit the TCG forum. It's getting bad guys. I will no longer hand out warnings to those who break rules, but rather infractions. This is getting insane. I was going to make another Daily TCG Chit-Chat thread, but you guys have lost that priviledge because I fear you guys will spam it.

Now here's the thing, if you guys can READ THE RULES and behave long enough, then you shall have another Daily Chit-Chat thread. I will go easy on no one, even if you are a long-time visitor. I may not be around as much as the other mods, but I do know what goes on. The best thing you guys can do is if you see a rule-breaker at work, click on the red and white icon at the top of the post to report them and I, or any available person in charge will take care of it. If this persists, I can have the ENTIRE TCG section closed down for a while. So please, don't break the rules guys, and just behave. That's all I ask for. Believe it or not, Pokemon General is acting better than you guys. I haven't seen a report from them in a while, so I assume everything is in working order over there.

I know guys you can behave and just read the rules. That's all I ask for. Thanks.

-King of all Shuckles

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Reopened. Okay, remember follow all the rules of the thread and in the TCG section. Behave yourselves or this thread will be closed again.

Years
  • Does anyone have Pokemon Star(s)? Like the shiny ones? I love those! :P And does anyone know if intense fight in the destroyed sky WILL have SHINY pokemon?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Lately I've been wanting to put my pokémon cards in a sort of folder rather than just a pile in a box. Not that the folder won't be put in a box later on. xD
    Anyway I found this. I'd prefer this but it's out of stock.
    Just wondering if these portfolios can only hold one deck or not. I'm not really a card player… just want my cards not to get roughed up any further. xD

DJ Lorik

Honey, I just forgot to duck.
    Years
  • Wow, it has been so long since I last played with Pokemon cards(about 7 years or so). I still remember beating everyone and going back home everyday with 4 times the cards I left with, hehe. It was a lot of fun at the time, especially when I won. ^_^

2muchfury

Im Back!!
    Years
  • polar frost theme deck rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh so does inferno zone and dark burst and bombardment and metal surge

LittleMissChikorita

**Flower.Girl**
    Years
  • Hullooo everyone >.<
    I've re-started my TCG collection latey and woah...do i have a ton of cards, lol. at last count it was something like 630 (including doubles methinks) sadly no-one in my area (other than my fiance'e) really plays :( damn england!!
    Cards are a little hard to get hold of now too, when i was younger (like 6 years ago...at least) i could go to the shop over the road or on the way to school and pick up a few booster packs...now i have to get a train to a couple of towns away, lol. still do it though seeing as they sell them in my fav (and the nearest) bookstore in the same town.
    Also i've just started a project to deal with my 200+ doubles. i'm making a collarge (sp?) should be fun, is huge and taking ages though, lol.xx

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Well, at the moment, I'm waiting for old cards, but I've been buying up the new ones, hit 1580. Looking to make enough cards to form a working deck.
    Yet I found a shop which sell cards back from 2005...I think they still have some old ones, best to check later.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I've been trying to collect every card from Johoto through to Sinnoh. I'll probably be unsuccessful and give up, but in the meantime I'm building a deck out of the ones I've collected so far.

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Good luck there.
    I'm trying to collect one of EVERY card. That's also fairly difficult, as the earlier cards are hard to find.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    eBay is actually a reliable resource for Pokemon cards, you could try it sometime. I've found about 50 of my cards over eBay, and they're all rareish.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • is it weird if i still collect the cards but never battle, trade, or talk to anyone about them?
    i like the illustrations mostly...and I'm trying to collect all the versions of my favorite pokemons

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    No, that's not weird at all. I've been collecting them for a while without mentioning it to anyone. Although, that's mainly because the league that I used to go to is now closed down for some reason. I'll probably find someone I can talk to it about if I can ever make it to the league I can ride the bus to from my dorm.

rmmstnr

The Seeker
    Years
  • I don't think I've ever battled, I've always just collected, traded, sold, then bought more with the profits. At least I did years ago, now I just take 'em out every now and then and reminisce. Ah, I still remember my first card, a bulbasaur, my first star card was a Hitmonchan. I still remember buying my first card packs, the first I opened contained a holo Alakazam (my first Holo card, and still one of my favorite cards), the second a Pidgeot. Well, time to peruse my collection again...

Vail

wah
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    I love looking back at my cards too! Though I haven't collected any since the Gym Challenge set...

I just recently got back into Pokemon, and I know I've missed a LOT, but I think I want to start collecting cards again. Do they still do the 1st edition stamps when the cards are first released? I saw my brother's 4th gen cards, and they look so different from before..

Years
  • I love looking back at my cards too! Though I haven't collected any since the Gym Challenge set...

I just recently got back into Pokemon, and I know I've missed a LOT, but I think I want to start collecting cards again. Do they still do the 1st edition stamps when the cards are first released? I saw my brother's 4th gen cards, and they look so different from before..

Nope. Discontinued before the failed eReader cards experiment.

Vail

wah
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Ah, that actually makes me really sad. cx It was pretty much a goal of mine back then, to have all 1st editions.

I'll see about that collection, though. I opened my first Platinum booster yesterday, and it had a Dialga so I'm happy about that. It's nice to see new Pokemon I recognize.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I wish I could find the Platinum Booster Packs. I checked Suncoast, but it was dry. . =/​

Years
  • Well what I did Is just bought a couple binders and also bout those card pouches I know thos folders look good but right now just the plain ones will do I have thousands of pokemon and this does help to keep them from getting dirty or folded

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back