• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I'm unsure what to do for my Christmas, but I heard that my relatives from Singapore will come to join in, so at least I have to try to save some money to prepare for the festivities (and I hope it will be a big one), even though the Christmas decorations are already in set.

Years
    I just love Christmas and the month of December overall because I like being able to decorate and it's the time of year when things all around are just different as a whole. From decorations to the music you hear, it all makes me happy :D

Starry Windy

Years
    I just love Christmas and the month of December overall because I like being able to decorate and it's the time of year when things all around are just different as a whole. From decorations to the music you hear, it all makes me happy :D

Yep, musics too. You made me miss the Christmas music already Zach. I wish Christmas comes sooner.

Years
    Okay, I will confess and say I've caught myself listening to holiday music a few times ahead of the holiday season, but that was because of the hype I feel for it.. and it's just not uncommon for me at all to feel hyped about this time of year at all.

Sirfetch’d

I never start listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. That is also when all of the decorations go up and I officially get in the spirit!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I never start listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. That is also when all of the decorations go up and I officially get in the spirit!

Christmas music should only be like over a 2 week period! XD

I hate it when adverts pull out the christmas-y sounding jingles and songs around now.

Sirfetch’d

I have been seeing Christmas commercials since August. THAT drives me insane more than anything because that is entirely too early to even think about Christmas.

Starry Windy

Years
    I usually wait until December is near to play Christmas songs, because I think it's fitting to be played on December, and I think the Christmas adverts are not coming this early as in my country, I guess I'll see it on the end of the November.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I am not in the Christmas Spirit until after Thanksgiving, because of the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade & stuff. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday over Christmas, actually. On that special day you get together with your family and be thankful for what you have. <3

LOL, if I'm stressed or depressed I'll let you know all about it so we can hold struggle sessions and criticize how my problems are deviating from the party line!

I'm attending the next session jsyk.

blue

gucci
    Years
    People around me have still got their Halloween decorations up, it will be long before I start to see any Christmas Decorations up around my street.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This "Holiday Season" doesn't start for another 22 or so days. That said I have not heard a single Christmas song and I ignore everything Christmas at stores. As for decorations we're really slow at getting them up ahah.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I like my Christmas stuff up for as long as possible because Christmas is amazing and I like to be reminded about it constantly.

Sirfetch’d

I like my Christmas stuff up for as long as possible because Christmas is amazing and I like to be reminded about it constantly.

I remember one year we decorated the tree so pretty that no one wanted to take it down. We ended up leaving that tree up until the end of January. Such an amazing tree :')

Years
    For years I have always wanted to be a part of my family putting up the Christmas tree but it seems to have been a tradition for my family to refuse, especially when it came time for the ornaments :p

Maybe CC&P should have a Christmas tree contest this year? ;o

Sirfetch’d

We have a costume contest for Halloween so I don't see why we can't have a best Christmas tree contest. It actually sounds quite fun ^_^

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Christmas is a big deal in my house. We have a little one so we do as much as possible so he can enjoy it to the fullest. It is pretty tiring/stressful though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    As long as the contest lasts until after Christmas because my family likes to get the tree like a week or less before the actual day ahaha whooops.

Sirfetch’d

It could probably run through the end of December to give everyone a fair chance of uploading their tree.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back