• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I'm not alone. :D
    I've never really cared about Halloween, and the closest I've ever come to trick or treating was wandering around with a family friend / her kids / her kids' friends on Halloween some years ago. People kept asking me "where my costume was".

Although I am planning to make a Slenderman costume because why not. It actually has to be him as a teenager, because it'll be easier than buying a suit haha. It also will be less of a problem to hide the fact that I'm female if I'm wearing something other than a suit. Or I could just be Slenderwoman.

Sirfetch’d

Same here. Halloween is one of the most pointless holidays in my opinion

I think a lot of people feel this way, tbh. I personally like the holiday even though I don't really do much anymore for it XD

*also omg I need to get used to this moderating. I went to quote your post and I accidentally hit the edit button ;;

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Heh, it's better than it used to be at least. Back when we had a "Post to Blog" button I blogged a staff forum post or two instead of quoting them. Embarrassing. >_>

Years
    Heh, it's better than it used to be at least. Back when we had a "Post to Blog" button I blogged a staff forum post or two instead of quoting them. Embarrassing. >_>
    I've done something similar as well, believe it or not.. except in my case there was evidence left behind from my action. I accidently made a reply to a topic in my forum that I thought was a reply to a staff topic but luckily I caught myself nearly immediately and hopefully no one read it. Luckily I didn't quote anything either.

Years
    *also omg I need to get used to this moderating. I went to quote your post and I accidentally hit the edit button ;;

Don't worry dude, you'll get used to it. I believe in you because you did an awesome job as server staff, and if you have that experience I'm sure being forum staff won't be hard either. Remember we all believe in you Chasey!

Although your promotion caused me to go to sleep extremely late...

I'm nearly into three months into my time as a moderator, and it's still happening to me as well in my section >_>

Well in those three months you did an extremely awesome job at getting your section to thrive in activity. Some have called you the most active T&I mod since Zet, and that was years ago.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I think a lot of people feel this way, tbh. I personally like the holiday even though I don't really do much anymore for it XD

I did the exact same thing a fair few times within the first few days too lmao, you'll get used to it.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    We like to have as many buttons as possible. More buttons, more!

Not into Halloween myself. Never was much of a thing when I was a kid here in Australia, and where I live currently is on a house on stilts on a rather steep hill. Steep hills are good natural defence systems against children, preachers and door-to-door salesmen. =)

Years
    Well in those three months you did an extremely awesome job at getting your section to thrive in activity. Some have called you the most active T&I mod since Zet, and that was years ago.
    I've only heard that from just one person, so feel free to message me any more cases of that so I can thank these people :) it really means a lot to me when I hear such wonderful feedback about myself and how I've been doing with my job as a moderator

Years
    I've only heard that from just one person, so feel free to message me any more cases of that so I can thank these people :) it really means a lot to me when I hear such wonderful feedback about myself and how I've been doing with my job as a moderator

Well I think it's great you're getting such positive feedback, especially given you put quite a good amount of life into a normally dead section.

Years
    Well I think it's great you're getting such positive feedback, especially given you put quite a good amount of life into a normally dead section.
    I guess devotion is naturally a part of my personality because I've shown devotion to a lot of things in the past, and it's probably no surprise at all. I wish I had more regulars though and not the same people over and over :(

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You really can't let that kind of thing tear you down, because it really isn't something you should worry about as much as you do. I've been there, and I put so much energy into reviving a dead forum, and no matter what I would do, nothing I did was ever good enough or would promote it enough to gain activity long enough for me to ever be satisfied. Some things, despite how interested people may be about them (or how interested you think they should be, considering the member-base), aren't what they seem.

I think you're doing fine as a moderator.

Years
    You really can't let that kind of thing tear you down, because it really isn't something you should worry about as much as you do. I've been there, and I put so much energy into reviving a dead forum, and no matter what I would do, nothing I did was ever good enough or would promote it enough to gain activity long enough for me to ever be satisfied. Some things, despite how interested people may be about them (or how interested you think they should be, considering the member-base), aren't what they seem.

I think you're doing fine as a moderator.
    Thanks! It's not that I'm letting those things let me down in any way, but I also wish others don't feel intimidated to post in the section, which I have had some members tell me especially when they have tech problems.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I would love to post in the technology section, but technology kind of hates me. Bobandbill knows that, after the many times I've pestered him with my (probably) stupid question on other forums. Heck, I'll swing over and see if I can participate in a couple of discussions. Who knows? I'll probably be that one person who learns a lot while providing a lot of wrong information. XD

Years
    I would love to post in the technology section, but technology kind of hates me. Bobandbill knows that, after the many times I've pestered him with my (probably) stupid question on other forums. Heck, I'll swing over and see if I can participate in a couple of discussions. Who knows? I'll probably be that one person who learns a lot while providing a lot of wrong information. XD
    Nah your posts were fine over there :3

Years
    I'll just stay away from the more technical discussions. I should be fine.
    And that's perfectly fine really. It never hurts to have less technical discussions either as well.

So on a new subject (maybe old?), did y'all have a fine Halloween night this evening? :p I'm sure I did because I played New Leaf a lot today getting candy from all my villagers! And I also watched the Charlie Brown special on ABC tonight as well, partially because nothing was really on TV tonight, but it's kinda a tradition to watch specials like that when they come on every year.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I was dragged out to go with my sister and new friend trick or treating. Luckily she decided that she wanted to be a dalmatian to her friend's fireman costume so I got to go as Pikachu and pick up some candy.

... wow i sound so mature here ahaha...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back