• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's okay to eat fried stuff every once in a while. Nothing bad would happen to you, honestly. d: If you're on a diet, I've heard that it's actually good to have a "cheat day" every week. During your cheat day, you're allowed to have anything within three to four thousand calories.

Years
    Wut. That's... rather incredible but spread out over 7 days that cheat day would seem like a surplus of 200 ish? I don't even think I could eat 3000 in a day XD Unless I was really working my butt off doing intense physical labour for the entire day, like marching or running or something.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Well, yeah, I guess that would depend on how intense you work. xD Three thousand may be a bit too much for a cheat day, but you may definitely consume over two thousand calories if you like. I, personally, don't have a cheat day. I don't need it either, since I'm not really on a diet. d:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm skinny so I don't need to go on a diet. I do however need to start exercising because while my upper body is skinny and my hip bones stick out and such my thighs aren't skinny and it's bothersome. :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ohhhhhhhhhh my goodness you guys. in class today, my professor brought in some homemade Chinese chicken salad and some nutella-filled wontons. It was the best thing I have ever tasted. I literally just stuffed myself all class long and right now I'm on withdrawl. xD

that salad was probably the most healthiest food I have ever eaten since fruit salads. xD It was packed with a ton of vitamins.

Years
    ohhhhhhhhhh my goodness you guys. in class today, my professor brought in some homemade Chinese chicken salad and some nutella-filled wontons. It was the best thing I have ever tasted. I literally just stuffed myself all class long and right now I'm on withdrawl. xD

that salad was probably the most healthiest food I have ever eaten since fruit salads. xD It was packed with a ton of vitamins.

Now you made me feel like craving somthing in the middle of the night... Other than that I should really be heading to sleep.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've made salad for lunch once, with lettuce, mushrooms, slices of pickles, raisins, and pieces of some of our leftover grilled chicken. It was okay, but it just didn't taste as good as the ones from iHop or McDonald's. I have no idea what makes their salad so delicious, though. D: Maybe it's the seasoning?

Years
    Curse all that is good in this world :O That looks amazing >< especially to someone who doesn't eat dessert.

Years
    Maybe you can add like, fruit preserves or orange rinds or minced mint or chopped nuts or something :O OMG and you can have like a tray with different sections being for different ingredients. Epik party food! OMG if you want to go super asian mode you can try salted duck yolk, melon and sesame seeds, red bean puree, red date puree, or lotus seed filling! You can go white mode and add cream cheese :P Cream cheese + nutella must be heaven.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    SUPER ASIAN MODE GO.

I saw a recipe for Nutella Wontons WITH BANANA. I must try those someday. I really should. Maybe I should try for different fruits as well :D

Sirfetch’d

BiS you are making me more hungry that I already am ;~;

Years
    Mmmmm I'm a chef liek dat. Also I'm creppin on synn creppin on me right now. Wonder what she has to say about super asian mode? XD

Also, all of the above can apply for crepes. AND CRAISINS 11!!!1one1`!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    They look so delicious... and crispy! o: I would've made some of these at home, but I don't think I would be able to since I don't have access to the exact ingredients. I may try to make some with peanut butter and pieces of Hershey's, but I'm not really sure how they will turn out though. I'm not that great when it comes to baking, so maybe I'll just end up burning them. xD

Years
    Yes! Peanut butter will be very good. Maybe you could mix that up with cream cheese AND hazelnut spread :D wow, i wonder if they serve these at fancy restaurants - because they should. Ohh and what's that thing they do now with chili and chocolate? Maybe adding some spicy powder for kick too :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back