• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I guess I broke the trend today saying I haven't had caffeine in a while, because I drank iced tea with my lunch today haha..

I've never tried iced coffee (the ones that come from fast food places like McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts) but I have made coffee several times in the past and put ice cubes into the cup. Coffee is delicious when cold if you ask me.

Sirfetch’d

Tea with lunch is the best thing ever <3 I just wanted to say that I am so proud of myself for resisting the urge to drink a soda for dinner, but have a glass of lemon water instead :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I get to drink iced tea and iced coffee six to eight times every week. I work at a Dunkin' Donuts store, so it's all free for me. I always have them when I'm on my break, haha. I never put any sugar on them, because I want to keep their calories at a low level. I do use artificial sweeteners every now and then though, such as Splenda and Equal.

Have any of you ever tasted the new barbecue/ranch chicken sandwich from Dunkins? I have, but it just didn't taste too good to me. ): The chicken tasted kind of like eggs, for some reason. Maybe if they had added a little more salt into the patty, it would've tasted better.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Whenever I see some coffee, I drink it. But now I tend to limit it though.
    Btw how was your first college day Perdition?

Years
    I haven't had anything from Dunkin Donuts in forever, except for maybe when I had a donut earlier this year (back in the spring) as part of a class reward for something.. other than that my parents go to Dunkin Donuts every morning for their coffee and they also get coupon books from Dunkin once in a while and my dad often uses them too for discounts.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Dunkin' Donut stores give out free calenders at the start of every year. There are twelve pages on each calender, and every page includes two coupons, which gives you a total of twenty-four DD coupons. If you're ever planning to save some big money at Dunkins, then this would probably be the best way to do so. Haha.

Btw how was your first college day Perdition?

I've been to college before, so this wasn't exactly my first day. ^^" It was okay, though! Finally got the chance to see some of my old friends.

Last edited:

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I've never been to Dunkin Donuts o:
    I like Tim Horton's :3 The stuff is cheap, tasty and has many stuff I like. Though they took away the hot apple cider...HOW COULD THEY!? ;__;

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Timmies (that's the nickname, right?) looks pricey to me. :C I was there when I went to Canada, but I don't recall the prices much. It looks very similar to Starbucks, minus the pompous look SB has imo. They have a few Timmies in Manhattan, I think. Might go visit one in the future if I can find it. Num num

Years
    Wooaah similar to Starbucks? No wayy - I can't afford Starbucks but I can afford Timmies :D That's where I go for my Earl Grey. With Lemonnnn~ jk i don't think they do that

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I, actually, have never heard about Timmies. xD" As for Starbucks, their food and drinks are delicious, but they're ridiculously pricey. I've once had their salted caramel mocha and pumpkin cream cheese muffin, and they cost me somewhere around seven to twelve dollars. With that amount of money, I would've been able to buy sandwiches, fries, and sodas from McDonald's for my entire family. Haha.

Years
    Best value-to-price order for me is 3 Chicken Jr's :P I think it comes down to less than a Big Mac in price.

Years
    A place I wish I could afford for sure would be Five Guys for fast food.. they are like the best all around for burgers and fries if you ask me..

Years
    Oh my gosh Five Guys is delicious (just hopefully you don't have a peanut allergy as they do serve peanuts for customers while waiting).. the french fries are fresh cut and friend right at the restaurant and the burgers are completely delicious..

Years
    Well yeah its fast food and fast food isn't the healthiest :p

But I should warn you, even for a small fries at Five Guys, you'll get quite a lot! So if you ever order from Five Guys, go with a small fries unless you're either a) ordering for a lot of people or b) saving some for leftovers

Years
    Aww man I just checked out that their basic burger is 700 cal, 39 gm protein, 39 gm carbs and 43 gm fat :\ I'll probably be good with just a burger :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've never been to Five Guys before, unfortunately. I have seen a few of their stores in Manhattan, though. Have any of you ever tasted any burgers from KFC? Fried chicken are KFC's specialty, but their burgers are extremely yummy. My dad bought a few of their rancher burgers for dinner last month, and I ate two of them. As soon as you took a bite, you would immediately hear the chicken starting to crunch inside of your mouth. xD

Years
    Aww man fried chicken, I love fried chicken. I don't remember the last time I've had a KFC burger though - I don't eat fried stuff anymore, just grilled for less fat and sodium.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back