• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yo that reminds me ChiliDawgs where are you? Chocolate, chili, cheese and wine <3 All excellent in small amounts. Makes me feel like a sir.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've seen a lot of desserts made with chili and chocolate, including cake, muffins, cookies, pudding, and even ice cream. We have them all in our local bakery shop. (: My mom's baked some of those chili-chocolate cookies once a few months back, and it didn't taste too bad. It was kind of salty and bitter though, since that's how it usually tastes when you mix sweet things with something spicy.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Every time I think of desserts, I never think of chilli. They don't go well in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm used to with appetizers being spicy, but as for spicy desserts... I'm not really used to that. xD Speaking of appetizers, you guys should try some taco meatball rings if you ever get the chance. It's basically an oversized onion ring made to look kind of like a mini taco, and it has a fried meatball stuck in the middle. It looks great, smells great, and tastes even greater! Haha.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I don't really have the stomach capacity (or calorie balance) to go for things other than the main... unless it's cheat day.

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
    Well, Autumn officially started last week, and it's still Sunny, although temperature went down a lot (it's 12 Degrees, at this moment).

Years
    It's spring in Australia right now, because we are always the opposite of what you Americans have. The weather here is alright for me I guess but that's because I tolerate the warmer months better, and yeah my birthday is next Tuesday too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's Florida so it's still pretty warm around here. Hopefully it'll gradually get cooler and it won't spring up to warm weather afterwards or jump right down to chilly weather for a week before warming up. But that's seriously asking too much of Florida's weather patterns haha.

Years
    It's Florida so it's still pretty warm around here. Hopefully it'll gradually get cooler and it won't spring up to warm weather afterwards or jump right down to chilly weather for a week before warming up. But that's seriously asking too much of Florida's weather patterns haha.
    At least it's getting to the time of year where things are less humid down here. I mean, last night was the first time in months I saw perfectly clear skies at sunset, so hopefully that's a sign that Autumn is here and that the rainy season is finished with here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It must be finished with you because we're still getting rain during the night up here haha. Though I think this weekend is going to be fairly sunny with maybe some showers. Seems like it's going to be like that all week but as long as it's not down pouring while I'm driving (while I'm not driving its ok) it's fine by me. But yess less humidity is a godsend.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Today is a bit of a windy day at my parent's home. It's pretty... cold. Unusually cold.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    wow how did we go from food to weather? can we go back to food now? I'm hungry. Can anyone make me food? I'm running on 3 hours of sleep. :(

& it's abnormally windy here too...but I really hope it doesn't affect tomorrow. All that planning for nothing.

Yo that reminds me ChiliDawgs where are you? Chocolate, chili, cheese and wine <3 All excellent in small amounts. Makes me feel like a sir.

I miss that ChilliDawg as well. :( I want to throw him some gators.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm currently having two potato bread sandwiches before probably taking a very quick nap and then getting ready for class.

And speaking of Gators my brother has decided to come home for the weekend. Which means my sister and I will probably get nagged on about the things we've done wrong around the house aha.

Years
    I'd love to go to UF considering how I've been a Gator fan my entire life, haha.. but I'm also one of those people who would get homesick if they moved away for college :/

Years
    It just depends on which hemisphere you're in, that's all. If you know which half the earth you're on, you can figure it out yourself.

Why all you americans with college football... I don't even remember the rules to football D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back