• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well, I'm going home today, so that'll eat up my day today. I haven't really thought about Christmas shopping yet, although I have some people crossed off my list. I bought my aunt some beeswax candles and made her a porcelain bowl in my ceramics class. I also made my mom a bowl, but I was thinking of buying her some coffee beans since my brother is supposed to be buying her a coffee maker. And I have no idea what I'm getting my brother or dad. :P I also want to get my one friend something else. I already made her a little porcelain plate and I got her some body lotion, but I want to add something nerdy to it.

Years
    I normally have to go grocery shopping every Friday, but it's gonna be the next day this week because my brother had to get his new school uniform.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I normally have to go grocery shopping every Friday, but it's gonna be the next day this week because my brother had to get his new school uniform.

I missed going to school already, and sometimes, I wish I can study again, especially after seeing how the kids enjoy the school when I was attending the rehearsal for the Christmas event there. I hope it will be better than in my past schooling days.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    I should really get down to the store and buy coffee, been missing it for two days now and since I'm kind of addicted to it, that might explain the headaches I've had xD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Rika, what are you doing on your alt? xD You silly bean. Coffee is good... I either need some of that or a nap right now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm drinking coffee right now! ^_^ Hazelnut with coconut creme. This time I didn't add sugar, because sugar takes me on a whole 'nother level.

I can't wait to start my new job soon. It's given me an opportunity to finally beat this anxiety I constantly have. I've began to feel like I finally have total confidence in myself.

Then my next semester in school will be my final one. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    I went to the coffee shop I worked at to buy some beans for my family for Christmas. Then I had a white chocolate raspberry latte. It's called heaven in a cup.

Years
    I'm waiting for it to get cold enough outside for me to enjoy some hot cocoa, yet it just remains to be too ****ing hot in Florida. I want my cold weather >:|

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Zach, I'm still jelly that it's warm where you at rn.

Actually...I'm jealous of the whole state of Florida.

brb more coffee.

Years
    I'm totally jealous of the rest of the country right now with their cold weather.. I mean, if it was like this back in July and August, I wouldn't mind it, but December.. ugh >_>

Years
    Eww, hot and humid weather. :P

I love this time of the year. I'm such a sucker for sweaters, snow, and curling up with a warm drink. And winter to me means hockey and ice skating.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Guys, guys! Come now, I did a perfectly respectable topic change to the weekend, leave you to your own devices for a few hours and come back to find you talking about the weather again. It's kind of like I'm playing The Sims and not giving my characters anything to do so they just go and read a book until I tell them to do something productive.

Years
    I'm totally jealous of the rest of the country right now with their cold weather.. I mean, if it was like this back in July and August, I wouldn't mind it, but December.. ugh >_>

Eh, you won't really miss cold weather, especially snow. It really looks ugly when snow starts piling up, freezes, turns to ice, and gathers dust.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I just woke up an hour ago, so I haven't eaten anything at all, haha! Of course, this talk of food is starting to make me hungry now, so, TO THE KITCHEN, I GO!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back