• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Now that I am so stupidly full, I'm going to get off my fat butt and go sell an old french horn. xD I hope I Get at least a couple of hundred from it but I wouldn't be surprised if I only get around $100. xD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm laughing because it's been 25 minutes since I said that and I didn't even get off my own fat butt to get any food; I completely forgot I was going to eat. Living on my own will definitely be a struggle whenever that time comes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Ahh, procrastination at its finest. :3

I got off to do some reorganization, and now I'm back on and I'm craving for a burger. My diet perished a few days ago actually xD

Years
    I was hoping to keep on an all-water diet, but nope, I broke that by having orange soda with lunch today Dx

But lately I have been transitioning slowly to just drinking all water (except for milk with cereal)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    How does one maintain an all-water diet is2g...

Like, I can stay away from soda, but restricting myself from ALL drinks but water? No gracias, I like my tea and coffee tyvm.

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
    An all water diet is good for cleansing, especially the liver, but long term I think you need fruit juices. Just make sure they're real and not filled with stuff to make them seem better.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I actually prefer natural juices. Like...I prefer orange juice that's freshly squeezed from an orange and not...this:

dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Food. Hmm. I'll have some wine and cheese and an episode of Castle. That's a great friday evening imo ;)

I couldn't live without orange juice, coffee and beer. At least not without coffee, it's in my veinssss.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh yes! wine. I'm having that tonight. Pinot Noir for the win! <3

Instead of deleting my double post, I decided to edit this one since Rika got in between xD

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Chardonnay is absolutely wonderful. <3 Especially if it comes from Spain. I had three glasses of it a couple of weeks ago from my mom's friend who's a wine connoisseur. I forgot the actual name of it though...which is really bad. xD

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Champagne, anyone? I'm having a mini-party over the weekend I guess. Not the kind of party I like but whatever x)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Chardonnay is absolutely wonderful. <3 Especially if it comes from Spain. I had three glasses of it a couple of weeks ago from my mom's friend who's a wine connoisseur. I forgot the actual name of it though...which is really bad. xD

I tried one other white wine that was made from trebbiano(sp?) grapes?/ trebbiano wine type. I don't know much about wines, but it was really lovely. dont remember the names either.

I tend to like the fruitier wines I try, and my favourite is icewine. I prefer white to red though :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I tried one other white wine that was made from trebbiano(sp?) grapes?/ trebbiano wine type. I don't know much about wines, but it was really lovely. dont remember the names either.

I tend to like the fruitier wines I try, and my favourite is icewine. I prefer white to red though :3

Oh, the fruitier the better. :3 I'm actually a fan of red wines.

& Oh! Trebbiano D'Abruzzo! Oh my goodness. My mom's friend brought in this wine on that same time I tried the Spanish Chardonnay and it had a really good taste. I like how it pairs well with several snacks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back