• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Rex

"I'm guessing he wouldn't fit in this apartment, would he?"

"No, he wouldn't. He's a Tyrantrum. But don't worry, I'll take him out for a walk after midnight. He likes the park."

Rex laughs nervously when Arryn mentions the Raticate, running a hand back along his hair. "Well, it's a Normal type, and I'm a Fighting type. After I knocked it out, I just... finished it off. Truth be told, I was gonna cook it for dinner, maybe season it with some herbs from the park."

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years

• Arryn​
    "You're... a Hybrid."

Arryn looks at the ceiling, confused as to how she has met three Hybrids in the past few hours.

"Guess we all have that in common then," she smiles at him.

"The park... I'll come with. I've always wanted to check it out but someone," Arryn eyes her Absol. "Doesn't want me walking around where there are so many people or after dark. Hope you don't mind me tagging along."

Years
  • Rex

Rex tilts his head in thought, breaking out in a big grin. "I knew something was drawing me here! Clearly, we Hybrids have to stick together, and we're all attracted to one another!"

He laughs when she glares at her Absol. "Sure, you can come. The more, the merrier! And I'll keep you safe. I'm scarier than anything that comes around after dark, and Tyrant loves meeting new people!"

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Not Alone - Part 2

Aerodactyl flew through the night sky in search of the girl with the Absol and hoping to find that Skarmory. After passing over a few buildings Aerodactyl finally spotted it's target. He circled around a bit as he watched another girl and her Gardevoir appear out of nowhere. Seeing the two calmly go on their way Aerodactyl decided to search for Skarmory. After what seemed like forever Aerodactyl gave up the search for Skarmory and flew back to the park.

Houndoom woke up and growled as it sensed something approaching, waking Darren. Darren quickly sat up and drew his katana in one swift motion. "What's going on?!" Darren jumped off the bench and looked around, thinking they were under attack. "Oh, just Aerodactyl". Darren sheathed his blade and walked to a clearing as the fossil pokemon landed. "See anything?". Aerodactyl nodded. "Skarmory? It's trainer?" Aerodactyl shook it's head. Hmm. better not take any chances. Darren tossed some food to Aerodactyl. "Stay in the air until I signal otherwise. I have a feeling I might see that trainer again." With a screech Aerodactyl flapped it's wings and flew off.

Darren returned Honedge to it's pokeball and looked down to Houndoom. "Let's go. This isn't the greatest place to stay right now". Houndoom stood still and leered at it's trainer. "I don't know where, we should just get out of here. This park is too open, maybe we could stay in one of the alleys we passed." The two began walking back the way they came, looking for a decent alley to hide out in.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • ====================
    THE NEXT MORNING
    ====================

Gray

My eyes slowly opened, and as they did, I turned, now facing the party of Hybrids in the room. All were sound asleep. I didn't remember falling asleep, but I could tell that Rex and Arryn where talking about something before I dozed off.

I sat up and examined the people in the room. The one that caught my eye most was the peaceful giant. He was on the floor, softly snoring. I turned my head to that other girl, The one I didn't like. She was on the floor too, seemingly in a deep sleep. Lastly, I looked around for Arryn only to find her on the bed. She too was asleep,laying with a couple of beer bottles next to her.

I got up from the couch and quietly walked to the edge of her bed, looking down upon her. My face, straight, as I didn't know what to make of her.

It would be easy for me to go back on my word and take her out. Along with the rest of the Hybrids in the room. Part of me wants to ignore this girl and forget about her very existence... But the other part of me doesn't want to leave her side...

"Tch..." I mumbled to myself returning to the couch, Putting Manectric back in its pokeball and inserting Mareep back into my jacket, as I had slept with it on. Both were in too deep of a sleep to notice anything.

"...I got better things to do..." I said to myself, exiting the apartment building.

"I work alone anyway..."

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    Morning
    The sun streams in from the lone window above the bed, waking Arryn. She blinks against the brightness and winces. I don't even remember falling asleep... How did I even get in bed?

With the bedroom door wide open, Arryn can see Tulip and Rex still asleep on the floor. Twisting her head around, she looks for the clock and rubs the sleep from her right eye, squinting with her left at the time.

5:00am

Arryn reluctantly gets out of bed, careful to step over her sleeping Furret and Absol, curled up together. The living room is just as messy as it had been yesterday, just as uninviting and deteriorating.

She peaks over the couch to find it empty. He's gone... It's probably for the best, she tells herself, heading for the bathroom. But he kept his word.

Arryn jumps in the shower for a quick wash and quickly returns to the kitchen, dressed in the usual attire but keeps her coat slung over the couch.

Quietly, Arryn searches the cupboards for food.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

I walked down the streets of saffron city and made my way to the Silph.co building.

If he plans on killing her.....

As I made it to the office building, I was greeted by the two police guards, hidden as Rocket grunts.
    "Welcome back sir" One of them greeted.
    "Shut up." I replied as I pushed open the doors. I took the elevator to the top floor and once it reached the top, I walked out only to be greeted by Giovanni.

"... So... You killed her didn't you... I told you I wanted her alive." He said, groaning.

"Actually... She is alive. I didn't kill her, And I won't kill her. I don't know why you want her, But I know for a fact you can't have her." I told him.

"Oh? And why is that?? I always have my way Gray. If you won't get the job done, somebody else will. I always win." He stated, with a smirk.

"I don't care. If you or one of your filthy subordinates go after Arryn OR her friends, I will slaughter every single one of you. You have been warned." I told him, getting ready to go back to the first floor. "Oh..... 1 more thing. I'll torture your family if I find out you're going against me... So take that into consideration." I said, Smiling at him. With that said, I left the building and decided to wander the streets of Saffron.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• I yawn waking up.

"hmmm..? What happened...? " She asked. She didn't remember anything really. She remembered hot guy and Arryn... Nothing else though.

"Arryn? Are you okay? What happened? Wheres hot guy...? Who's this?" She gently kicks the gentle giant. She sits on the counter and twirls her blonde hair.

"I don't think I should've leech seeded hot guy...Where is he? Did I already ask that?" She looked down at her nails.

"I really need a Mani Pedi... Wanna come get some with me?" She asked looking at you smiling.

"Oh! and I would love to give you that make over! You need new clothes..." She said looking at you grabbing your hands then letting go.

"Burrr! Sorry... You're just cold... Ice freezes plants... Sorry. Anyways! Lets go shopping!~ Gentle Giant can come with us! This will be so fun!" She hugs you tightly.

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    "Arryn?" Tulip's voice comes from the living room. "Are you okay? What happened? Where's hot guy...? Who's this?"

Arryn pokes her head out from around the fridge. "I'm fine. Gray left, promised not to come after us... That's Rex. He's cool, and also a Hybrid." She adds and shuts the cupboard with her foot. No food whatsoever in this apartment will be enough to feed three people.

"I don't think I should've leech seeded hot guy... Where is he? Did I already ask that?"

"You did and I don't know, he left before I woke up."

"I really need a Mani Pedi... Wanna come get some with me?" Tulip looks up from her nails with a smile.

Arryn glances down at her own short nails which she tears the tips off in boredom once they get too long. "Nah, nails get in the way..." Fighting excluded, having nice nails is the epitome of stress.

"Oh! I would love to give you that make over! You need new clothes..." Tulip grasps Arryns hands as she looks down at her own outfit. My clothes are fine... Old, but fine.

Tulip shudders suddenly and wrenches her hands away. "Sorry... You're just cold... Ice freezes plants... Sorry."

It's true... Arryn's body temperature is much lower than others.

"Anyways! Let's go shopping! Gentle Giant can come with us! This will be so fun!" Tulip launces forward and engulfs her in a hug.

Arryn pats her back awkwardly, not used to this kind of contact with others. "Well, I do want to go outside now that it's day..." She looks over at the slumbering Rex, not wanting to wake him up. "We can leave him a note, maybe we can all meet up again at the park?"

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "No Mani Pedi? Okay... Well lets go shopping and walking it looks beautiful." She looked at the gentle giant and took out a pen and a little scratch of paper.

Hello Gentle Giant!
    My name is Tulip (the hot girl on the floor next to you.) Anyways me and Arryn are going walking and shopping so come find us when you wake up. XOXO Tulip & Arryn.
    Her handwriting was beautiful.

"Okay lets go babe!" She grabbed her purse and slipped on her heels. She started humming something and stepped outside singing, letting her beautiful voice fill the streets. She jumped from the edge landing on the ground.

"So! I know this cute little boutique that sells the cutest stuff. Oh! Do you have dibs on Hot guy... What was his name... Gray?" She tilted her head a little tossing her blonde hair in the sun.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

As I left the Saffron city building, I made sure to talk to the guards.

"If I decide to come back, You're going to let me in. Or you'll die." I stated, Trotting off down the road.

"Hmm... Where should I go now? Maybe I'll go steal something from the Pokemart. Infact, I'll raid the place." I said to myself with a grin, changing my course to the Pokemart.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    Arryn picks up the pen scribbles another quick note down for Rex:

Gone out with Tulip.
    Meet at the park?
    A

Tulip reaches for her purse and slips on her discarded heels. "Okay lets go babe!" She hums on her way out the door as Arryn picks up her bag from behind the couch. She takes out Madox's Pokeball and returns him, still sleeping.

Shadow stirs at the loss of warmth.

"Wakey wakey," Arryn knocks lightly on the bedroom door. Shadow stands reluctantly and joins her side. "We're going sight-seeing."

"So! I know this cute little boutique that sells the cutest stuff."

Arryn shuts the door as Shadow marches out, grumbling.

"Oh! Do you have dibs on hot guy... What was his name... Gray?" Tulip tilts her head back at Arryn whom frowns and joins her on the street.

"Uh, dibs? We met yesterday... and not with a great first impression."

As they walk down the street, Arryn tilts her head back to watch the sky. The weather is extra hot to her sensitive, cold skin - thankfully she left her coat behind to soak up the sun.

"So, you come from Saffron then?"

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• I smile as I pet Shadow.

"Well I mean if you don't have dibs , then I get dibs!~" She smiles warmly.

"Am I from Saffron? Oh no. I'm from Goldenrod in Johto. I've been all over! I lived in Celadon for the longest though. "She blinks as they walk by the Pokemart.

"Hey... isn't that him...? That's hot guy! Lets go say Hi!!" she jumps up and down then grabs your arm making you look at her.

"How do I look?" she took a little twirl and smiled at you.

Her cute charm radiating. Whenever she thought about someone she liked a light pink light followed her making her look even more attractive then usual. She wasn't the smartest so at least she had her looks.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

I eventually made my way to the mart and I completely trashed the place. I made sure I grabbed several bags from the cashier, who was pathetic, and I went nuts. Everything from Potions to dolls I just threw in the bags.

"I'm tired of struggling to live! With the power I have, I can do ANYTHING I want!" I yelled, followed by me laughing maniacally.

The bags ended up being full too quick, So I walked out the store leaving it a mess with several bags filled with several things ranging from foods to Pokemon battle items.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    "Well I mean if you don't have dibs, then I get dibs!"

Arryn forces a smile as they get closer to the Pokemart - not like I can buy anything with only 410pd.

"Am I from Saffron? Oh no. I'm from Goldenrod in Johto. I've been all over! I lived in Celadon for the longest though."

"I was in Celadon for a few months," Arryn reveals. She won't ever go back.

"Hey... isn't that him...?" Tulip trails off and Arryn looks in the direction of the Pokemart. "That's hot guy! Lets go say hi!" Tulip bounces, snags Arryn by her elbow and forces her to turn. "How do I look?"

Arryn tilts her head. "You look pretty... but maybe we shouldn't bother him-" a loud crash from inside the Pokemart cuts her off and Gray emerges with full bags. Her jaw threatens to drop. He just robbed the place...

I can't judge, I did the same thing last night...

Though the look in his eyes, that cynical laugh... Arryn's eyes narrow.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "No! I'm gonna say something!" She said smiling excitedly.

"HEY! GRAY!" She waved dragging Arryn over to him.

"Uh... Hey did you just rob that place...? That's... that's not very nice... I guess we wont judge... So uh... Sorry for the Leech seed yesterday...I really am... Im Tulip." She smiled warmly.

"So uh.. why did you leave this morning...I guess were starting like this Hybrid Society thing.. It would be great! You should join us..." She smiled the pink light shining off of her.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

I smiled, as I walked out the pokemart with my bags, satisfied, chuckling to myself as I had fun. I noticed 2 figures staring at me.

I stared at them back, and Noticed it was Arryn and... Her... I groaned, my smile now gone.

"...How did you find me?"​

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    "... How did you find me?"

"Lucky coincidence, I suppose," Arryn quips, eyeing the bags of food, potions and other assortment of stuff she wishes she could get her hands on.

A pink aura radiates off of Tulip and Arryn quirks a brow at her. All Hybrids are certainly different...

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "I think Arryn would agree with me when I say this but... You should stay with us. I know you're big n strong n stuff but... Were stronger together." She smiled the pink aura still around her.

"So... what do you say? Do you wanna join our little group of misfits?" She smiled warmly looking back at Arryn for support or help or something to make Gray join us.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

I look at them both, Curiously.
    "Why would you want me with you?"
    I glance at Arryn.

"I might kill both of you." I said, trying to scare them away.

Back