• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zatanna

Magician Princess
Years

• She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her back and let up a yelp.

"Shit... C-come out of the light..." she said falling to the ground looking up at the figure.

She made a finger gun and pointed it at him collecting energy.

"If you do anything stupid I will moonblast you... I don't care who you are... OW! I mean... Uh why are you following my friends?"

The pain shot threw her again and she bit her bottom lip to stop her from bleeding. She put too much strain on it... her bones were like vines and if you put too much pressure it would snap. So she tried to push herself up but ended up just laying on the floor. The man started going in and out of focus then the last shot of pain made her world go dark. She passed out, her breaths were short and shallow.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Darren

Darren and Houndoom stepped out of the building and looked around. "which way did she go?" Darren looked down at Houndoom, who was sniffing the air. She should not have come out here alone in her current condition... "Doom, Houndoom", Houndoom started walking and Darren followed. As they made their way down the alley Darren saw a figure standing in the shadows. Darren raised his sword, "Houndoom, get ready to attack. We don't know if this guy is friendly or not. Although chances are, he's not". As they got closer, Darren noticed another person laying on the ground. Tulip? Darren looked up at the man in the shadows then back down to Tulip then back to the man. I need to get her out of here, but if I carry her away then I won't be able to fight when that man attacks. and I can't let Houndoom drag her, that could do more damage... Darren placed a hand on one of his pokeballs then gave a nod to Houndoom. Houndoom looked at Darren then leapt over Tulip's body and landed between her and the mystery man, snarling. "Arbok! Haze!", Darren released Arbok and a black cloud filled the area. Arbok slithered up Darren's leg and coiled itself around Darren's torso, resting it's head on Darren's left shoulder. Darren swiftly moved through the cloud, firing shadow balls in the direction of the man, and knelt down to check if Tulip was conscious. "Damn" he muttered. Darren dropped his katana and scooped Tulip up in his arms and ran towards the apartment, Arbok still releasing a haze to provide cover.

Darren walked into the apartment and laid Tulip down on the couch. Arbok slithered off of Darren's body and coiled up by his legs. Houndoom sat by the door, watching for anybody that may come in. "We're leaving first thing tomorrow morning." Darren said to anybody that would be listening. As soon as I know she's safe, I'm hunting that guy down... Darren looked at Tulip as she lay unconscious. Darren looked at the sheath laying on the ground then felt his body for his katana, only finding the flower in his pocket. "Damn, I left it out there". Darren looked at the flower, then at Tulip, and placed the flower next to her on the couch. Why did I have to drop it? I can't leave Tulip to go get it. But I also can't send Houndoom to get it, since that guy has probably picked it up by now. Unless those Shadow Balls hit... Darren leaned against the wall across from the couch. This is not good...

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

As Arryn and I walked somewhat silently with eachother, Loud footsteps could be heard from behind us. Me being the first tom notice, I turn around only to find speeding Arcanine.

The arcanine ran up to me and tackled me before I could even process what was going on.

Underestimating the strength of the Arcanine, the tackle was strong enough to send me to the ground, tumbling over a couple times.

Once I finally stopped skidding across the ground, I lay there, Face in contact with the hard concrete.

After Arcanine was satisfied, it snarled at Arryn, growling just about ready to do the same thing to her.

--------

At this point, I was stuck between my options. I could feel myself wanting to rip apart the dog, I didn't want Arcanine to hurt Arryn, but if it did, would she blame me if I killed it? As these questions filled my head, My bod slowly got up on it's own, The infamous electricity, being shown as I got up.

"Who ever made that dog do that, is going to regret it dearly. I hope the owner of Arcanine is prepared for the worst, because I AM, The worst that'll ever happen..." I said aloud, showing the same expression I did when I attempted to kill Arryn.

Arcanine's attention was diverted back at me. It showed no signs of fear, seemingly confident in its abilities.

I didn't care about what Arryn thought at this point. The only thing on my mind; was Death.

Years
  • Rex

All this talk of packing and leaving made sense. They'd decided it was time to move on, they'd already bought the tickets, and Rex's place in the pecking order had been established, so Gray's ego was soothed for now.

But the question is: what to bring? Obviously, they'd need the medical supplies. People had died for those, and Rex refuses to let that go to waste, even if he has to carry the bags himself. He sighs when he realizes they'll have to leave the fridge behind. He was proud of stealing that fridge.

"I guess I'll just have to steal another fridge when we get there. But we're taking as much food and water as we can. And the medicine. We'll need it when we get into a fight." Not "if", but "when".

Now if only they'd stop talking about their petty little relationship problems. Why couldn't they just decide what their hearts want and go from there? Rex is actually relieved when Tulip and Darren leave, even if it does leave him by himself. He uses the time to pack medicine and food into duffel bags, fir ease of transportation.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years

• Arryn​
    Gray doesn't respond to any of her questions and soon enough is hurtling ahead of her across the asphalt, rolling a few times before coming to a final stop.

What the hell?

A very, very pissed off Arcanine stares her down.

Arryn's eyebrow twitches and she scans around the area for an owner. Either this is just a wild Pokemon that has some attitude problems or someone has given it orders, she's thinking the latter is more probable.

Fortunately for her Dark typing, Arryn easily spots the culprit hidden in the shadows of an alleyway, watching the scene unfold, a Mightyena by his side.

She would bet her life he was a Hybrid as the past week had given her time to spot the differences between people and 'freaks'.

"Shadow," Arryn speaks to her Absol that is already growling, ready to attack. "Don't let the Arcanine go anywhere." She walks straight for the guy confidently, crossing her arms once she stands at a safe distance from the alleyway.

"There are other ways to introduce yourself, you know." Arryn gestures behind her at where Gray is undoubtedly shaking with anger. "Some of us don't take well to a surprise attack. Tell me who you are and I'll make sure my friend doesn't hurt you."

Years
  • Vesa frowned at the yell, glancing back over his shoulder to take in the site of the weakened girl. They really just don't know when to stay the hell down and lick their wounds, do they… His nose wrinkled in disgust, staying where he was and silent – it looked as though the girl would pass out any moment. He was proven right hardly a few moments later and he nearly laughed at just how pathetic the attempt at interrogation had been if it hadn't been for the arrival of another hybrid and a Houndoom.

Hatí took a step forward, sensing more of a threat in this nihontou-waving newcomer, and Vesa let him, glancing around the corner as Sköll tackled Gray. Good, we're all nearly introduced. He turned his attention back to Darren. The haze attack caught him momentarily unawares and he hissed, stepping back against the wall, further into the alley, an arm coming up to shield his eyes as his skin prickled. Power, shadow ball—

He moved a moment before the first shadow ball slammed into the wall, bringing down his arm to slash with a psychic blade. Hatí howled, bounding after the hybrid as he ran with the girl. Vesa grit his teeth, letting out a short whistle that stopped the Mightyena in its tracks before it got too far. There was no need for pursuit; his eyes fell on the nihontou as the haze began to clear. He leaned down, picking the weapon up carefully, eyes following its edge.

The angry voice from the street caught his attention then, and he moved just enough to watch as the male hybrid – Gray, he reminded himself – began to threaten him and crackle with power. The female, Arryn, however. . . He stepped easily into the light as her eyes locked onto him, casually letting ice coat the nihontou's blade with the sharp psychic energy over it. He smirked at her words as Sköll stood facing the Absol.

"Perhaps," he laughed, that smirk still curling his lips. "But where's the fun in that?" He shook his head as Hatí came to stand at his side once more. "Besides – you needed a lesson in just how goddamn stupid you're bein'."

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    The smirk she receives as he steps out from the shadows in response to her carefully veiled threat unnerves Arryn to the point that she frowns, her brows pulling together.

"Perhaps," there's that smirk again… "But where's the fun in that? Besides – you needed a lesson in just how goddamn stupid you're bein'."

Arryn drops her arms to her sides, her thumb dipping into the front pocket of her shorts. "What are you talking about? How are we being stupid?" Granted some of them are being a little ridiculous in terms of choices, not excluding herself and the dumb revenge trip to Silph Co. but who is this guy to judge? Who is he, period?

"Who the hell are you, anyway?" Arryn voices her thoughts and scarcely notices the frost dusting the blade he wields. She blinks, stunned. "You're an Ice type, too…"

Years
  • Vesa laughed at that, though it was quiet. "How are you not?" He quirked a brow, seeming at ease now. "You're out in the open, talkin' about hybrids on the open street. That attack on Slyph - whatever one of you geniuses that thought that one up has a goddamn death wish." A harsh snort, a laugh. "You're like children. Your friend just crawled out here to threaten me before passing out at my feet." He twirled the nihontou, frost glittering in the dim light. "I could've killed her if I'd wanted. Luckily, I'm on your side."

He mock bowed then, eyes sharp and fixed on Arryn. "Vesa, at your service." He straightened. "What, you thought you were special or somethin'?" Another laugh. "Hardly. No one's really all that special in the end."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow: (Hybrid)

"Great job Noivern! You are doing well!" Shadow yelled over the wind that was whistle by him.

Shadow was flying on the back of Noivern to let the dragon pokemon get use to the weight.

"Alright Lucarion! Use Aura Sphere!" Shadow yelled to the Lucario who was on a roof not far away.

Seconds later, orbs of blue energy that was circling at a fast pace was coming at them. Shadow rocked back and forth trying to keep his own balance while Noivern was dodging the aura spheres. There was a sudden gust of wind that caught all three of them off guard. Noivern rocked too much and the Aura Sphere went wild with the wind and before Shadow could react, the aura sphere hit him by mistake. He lost his balance and started falling toward the ground. The wind rushed his face and his Clay like hat flew off and and his trench coat blew like a cape in the wind as he plunged to the ground. His eyes were watering from the wind. Lucario leaped off buildings and caught the hat. Noivern quickly dove under Shadow and caught him. The wind settled down and Noivern was back in control.

"Ok... Before anything else like that happens... let's stop training for today. Land on the nearest roof. And thank you Noivern." Shadow said as he patted the Noivern on the neck.

Lucario was already waiting, wearing the hat when they landed. Lucario smiled with the hat on and walked over to Shadow and gave him the hat.

"Thank you Lucario, both did great today. Have a nice rest both of you." Shadow said, returned Lucario to his pokeball.

He turned to Noivern, "How about the fly back to the apartment?"

'Noivern!'

"Good. Come on." Shadow jumped on Noivern and they flew off toward the apartment.

He saw Gray and Arryn walking toward somewhere, but it wasn't long till an Arcanine tackled Gray and sent him tumbling. Shadow laughed at Gray as he got tackled by an Arcanine.

Just down the road, He saw Tulip run out of the house and confront someone in the alley with a Mightyena, but she quickly fell.

"Geez... Tulip.... You need to calm down. Let someone who is actually well take care of things." Shadow muttered to himself as he face-palmed.

He watched from the sky as Noivern hovered above in silence. It was then Darren came out of the house and used an Arbok to use haze to cover his escape as he scooped up Tulip, dropping his katana and ran back in.

Arryn stepped forward now to confront this new person.

"Noivern, drop me down in the shadows." Shadow whispered.

Shadow unsheathed his swords, and they flew around and behind this new person. He jumped off Noivern and landed silently and walked toward them, not making a single sound, even keeping his breathing so low that only a person right next to him could here. He covered up everything where only black was there, blending in with the shadows, as he waited for a reason to attack the new comer. Noivern hovered above and remained silent. Listening to everything being said. He silently sheathed his blades, as the one named Vesa bowed.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    That attack on Slyph - whatever one of you geniuses that thought that one up has a goddamn death wish.

Arryn purses her lips. It definitely wasn't my proudest moment...

"You're like children. Your friend just crawled out here to threaten me before passing out at my feet."

Tulip? Seriously? Figures she makes me go fetch her a damn wheelchair when she has no problem braving the pain to see a hot guy.

"I could've killed her if I'd wanted. Luckily, I'm on your side." He bows, fixes his eyes on her. "Vesa, at your service."

She cocks her head, confused at the sudden change of behaviour - though he never did present himself as a threat, just his Arcanine.

A figure drops in behind Vesa silently. Shadow.

"What, you thought you were special or somethin'?" He laughs, and Arryn resists the urge to join in at how ridiculous the week has been. "Hardly. No one's really all that special in the end."

She doesn't draw any attention to Shadow and instead, nods at Vesa. "Welcome to the gang, then, Vesa. Since you apparently learned everything there is to know from stalking us, you must know that we're bound for Johto, yes?" Arryn steps away from the alley, whistling to her Absol to rejoin her side as she does.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• Tulip sits straight up in pain coughing a little bit. She looks around panicked then at herself sighing.

"I passed out? Ive got to stop doing that... " She trys to stand up but the pain in her back is intense. She sends out Gardevoir to teleport to Arryn. She writes a note.

Dear Arryn,
    While youre at the hospital pick me up some pain pills. Thanks hun.
    XOXO Tulip

She hands the note to Gardevoir and she teleports to Arryn handing her the note and teleporting back.

"Rex... Can you make me a Pina Colada? Thanks hun." She says smiling at the giant of the man while she reclined.

"Darren if you wanna go fight the bad guy then go ahead. Be safe." she said waving at him.

"Oh Rex, can you bring me a hot towel too? And make it speedy! Thanks." She said closing her eyes smiling.

ElBurrito

Years
  • Darren

Tulip sat up and tried to stand. "You need to just lay down and stop moving." Darren said as he noticed Tulip was in pain. Darren watches as Tulip writes something on a piece of paper and hands it to Gardevoir. "Darren if you wanna go fight the bad guy then go ahead. Be safe." Tulip said, waving at Darren. Darren walked up to Tulip, "Promise me you won't try walking out there alone again?" he said, giving Tulip a concerned look. Arbok slithered up the couch and stretched out on the back of it. "I'm not leaving unless I know you'll be ok". Why do I even care so much? Last night I was planning on abandoning her and everyone else.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• She smiled at Darren and kisses his forehead.

"Go ahead... I wont go anywhere... Rex can keep an eye on me." She said smiling at him.

"Oh you mean... Like ever... Darren sweety. You cant keep an eye on me forever honey. Just go... or stay here... Either ones fine deerling."

"Rex! Hot towel and Pina Colada? Im waiting. Chop Chop." she clapped her hands.

She grabbed her brush and started brushing her hair.

"Oh... Darren... Please dont hurt the guy... that would be ideal." She said smiling. She looked down and frowned a bit.

"I think I want to make a new dress... I really need something else to wear." she said sighing.

ElBurrito

Years
  • Darren

"That's not exactly what I meant. I mean, um, whatever." Darren turned to Rex, "Keep her safe". Darren walked by the couch and reached his arm out. Arbok slithered off the couch and back onto Darren, wrapping around Darren's chest again. Darren walked to the door but stopped and turned around as Tulip spoke again. "Please dont hurt the guy..." She said with a smile. Darren looked down at Houndoom and tilted his head to the door, motion for Houndoom to start moving out. "No promises. And if he does have my sword then I can assure you, he will get hurt". Darren stepped out and kicked the door shut behind him.

Darren and Houndoom stepped out of the building and walked down the alley. "Arbok, I'm probably going to have to get close to fight him. If that does happen, I want you to jump off of me and get out of the way. The last thing I want is for you to get cut in half with my own weapon."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• Tulip rolls her eyes at Darren and quickly hobbled to the door.

"DARREN!" she screamed out the door and closed it sitting back down waiting for him to come back.

"Jesus christ Rex. Where is my warm towel? And my Pina Colada?" she said annoyed. She then started thinking about what kind of clothes she wanted and what she could make. She clapped hobbling to her purse and pulling out some floral fabric she sat down and started sewing making herself a new dress.

"Rex...? Do you think I wear too much floral? Wait im a grass type No I cant." she smiled and kept sewing.

"Oh... Rex also... Can I talk about boy problems with you...?" she asked tilting her head a little.

Years
  • Rex

Rex has just finished packing the food away when he hears Tulip calling for him. "Rex... Can you make me a Pina Colada? Thanks hun."

"Uh... yeah." He goes out to the fridge, looking through the various beverages. Surprisingly, he'll be able to make one, as long as she doesn't mind it being hand mixed.

"Oh Rex, can you bring me a hot towel too? And make it speedy! Thanks." He sighs, bringing the drinks back inside. "Yeah."

He fills a pot with water, tossing a hand towel into it. "Blaze, heat this for me." His Blaziken breathes a steady stream of fire at the pot to heat it.

"...Rex can keep an eye on me." Tulip smiles at Rex, though he missed the rest of the conversation. "...Yeah."

His word seems to make her notice him. "Rex! Hot towel and Pina Colada? Im waiting. Chop Chop." She clapped her hands, getting impatient. He growls, getting started on her drink. "Yeah."

He quickly mixes up her drink, even putting a little umbrella in it, while she hobbles to the door to yell at Darren. He goes to grab her towel when she yells for him again. "Jesus christ Rex. Where is my warm towel? And my Pina Colada?"

He takes a deep, calming breath before coming into the room, a cold Pina Colada in one hand and a steaming towel in the other. "Right here, m'lady."

Taking a break from whining, she starts rambling. "Rex...? Do you think I wear too much floral?"

What an odd question. "...Nope."

"Wait, I'm a grass type. No I cant." She smiled and kept sewing. "Oh... Rex also... Can I talk about boy problems with you...?" she asked, tilting her head a little.

This won't end well. "*sigh*... yeah."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "Oh! Thank you! It took you long enough." she giggled.She had this ability to be a total bitch but since she did it with such a nice smile and such a nice voice people couldnt even get mad.

She finished the dress. She loved it.
    cute-dress-outfits-tumblrcute-dresses-tumblr-4images-qlpvf8ss.jpg

She layed it on the bed and giggled looking at how beautiful it was.

"Rex unzip me?" she asked. Spinning around.

"Okay. So this is all that's happening. So me and Darren like kinda have this thing but like Shadows cute and he likes me and i ilke him too... But then this guy I saw today he was hot too...and now I honestly dont know who to pick..." she said sighing.

"I liked Gray too but like hes such an ass and he likes Arryn whos my bestie. So yeah... who do you think I should pick?" she asked him, waiting for him to unzip her.

"I honestly dont know... I like them all... Arryn said I should wait but like... why would I do that? Maybe I should wait to find out who hot guy was... But I mean... Darrens prince charming but like... Shadow... and hot guy... I wonder what his name is..." She sighed again.

"Why is my life so hard? I mean possibly 3 guys? Rex what should I do?"

Years
  • Rex

Rex just smiles as she takes her drink and towel. She puts the finishing touches on her new dress, laying it on the bed. Rex has to admit, it looks... nice.

"Rex, unzip me?" She spins around, moving her hair aside for him. He lowers himself to one knee so he can see better, fumbling with the obnoxiously small zipper for a moment before managing to grab it. He delicately unzips the dress, careful not to damage it.

He doesn't interrupt her, partly because he wants all the info he can get, partly because she talks so fast. He takes a moment to think it over before answering.

"You and Darren seem to have a good thing going. The boy's crazy for you, and you seem happy with him too. I can't get a read on Shadow, but you two could probably have some fun together, if you're looking for a friend to just fool around with. I'd almost suggest both, you know? Share the love.

"As for Gray, he doesn't seem like the kind to share. He's fiercely protective of Arryn, and he doesn't seem to like you much. That boy's a wildfire: you can look, but don't touch.

"As for this mystery man? I wouldn't trust him until I've met him. For all you know, he'd be more interested in Arryn. Or Shadow, who knows? Maybe mystery man likes dark, brooding guys."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "oh thanks." she slips off her dress and turns around to face him then gets in her new dress spinning around, this dress had to be all tied up like a corset.

"Anyways. So I do like Darren and we are... but Shadows hot and we would he really likes me... And Gray? Yeah ew. Arryn can have him." She rolled her eyes and he tried to tie up the dress.

"Wait... Im prettier than Arryn and Shadow... Put together!" she crossed her arms.

"I mean you think Im prettier than Arryn and Shadow and well everyone right?" She said a little upset.

"Share the love huh? I mean I wonder if Darren would be cool with that... I could keep just like flirting and stuff with all of them... except Gray." she said thinking.

"I just worry...Since Darrens such a flight risk... I don't want him to leave... but he said he loved me, so hes like totally mine forever... I should really talk to Shadow..." She said twirling her hair a bit.

"How do you give better guy advice than Arryn...?" she chuckled a bit. Then she was quiet thinking then she got a thought.

"Oh. My. God. Rex... Are you gay..? I mean... I would love that.. its okay with me! And oh... the only reason I haven't like... come onto you at all is because you're just like my brother... you guys are like the same..." She smiled thinking of him.

"Anyways... So are you? Oh my god... who do you thinks hot? Do you like brooding bad boys or like... What? Oh! If you had to date anyone in our group who would it be and why?" She giggled like a little school girl.

Years
  • Rex

Okay, now Tulip's trying to make him uncomfortable. A corset? With laces to be tied? Rex dutifully gets to work on the infernal laces, feeling like he's playing dress up with a doll.

"Wait... Im prettier than Arryn and Shadow... Put together!" she crossed her arms, looking remarkably childish while doing so.

"I mean you think I'm prettier than Arryn and Shadow and, well, everyone right?" she said, clearly a little upset.

"Of course. You and Arryn are undoubtedly the prettiest of us, but you have much more radiant beauty. You are like a flower, graceful and pretty, while Arryn is a gem, strong and pretty in her simplicity."

He hopes he has soothed her, as she plays with her hair. "How do you give better guy advice than Arryn?" she chuckles, before going quiet.

"Oh. My. God. Rex... Are you gay..?" She says some more things after that, but Rex has stopped listening while his brain reboots.

"...If you had to date anyone in our group who would it be and why?" Rex comes back to reality in time to hear that, along with her excited giggle. He realizes that her dress is tied, and he gently twirls her around so she can get a feel for it.

"None of them are my type. They're all so strong, so reckless, always charging into a fight. I could have plenty of fun fighting with any of them, but I like softer types, someone who likes to relax quietly. Someone more like you, only less..." He struggles to think of a word, instead gesturing to all of her with his hand.

Back