• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
Years

• Arryn​
    "I might kill both of you." Gray states, his eyes long having lost the light from his robbery.

"You gave us your word." Arryn points out, stubbornly.

She fully believes that he could turn on her at any moment but agrees with Tulip to an extent; they need those supplies, definitely. He kept his word and from what Arryn has witnessed, he's not entirely heartless... however, he's a ticking time-bomb.

Tulip looks back at her, searching for some support and the pink aura around her grows a little bigger.

She sighs. "Yeah, I guess... If you want to, you know, tag along or something..." suddenly, she smiles. I can find out who the hell Giovanni is. "I'm sure Rex wouldn't mind at all, either. Assuming he wants to join this group of Hybrids and all."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• I giggle a little bit.

"Yeah. We are stronger together. And there aren't many people like us so we should stick together... Besides. Me, Arryn, and the gentle giant versus you... I think the odds may be in our favor."

She winked at him, her aura intensifying since shes trying to get Gray to join them. She touches Gray's arm.

"Please?"

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

I sigh in disbelief.

"Whatever, I'll go with you. But I might turn on you all, So don't become too attached to me..."

I walk over to them with my stolen goodies and drop all the bags.

"I'm not holding that then. One of you will." I stated.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Not Alone - Part 3

Darren and Houndoom walked down the streets looking at all the buildings. "I think we should get some food, that place looks good" Darren said as he pointed to a small restaurant across the street from the pokemart. Darren looked around before going in, "Normally I'd tell you to keep watch but... I think it might be better if you come in this time". As the two walked into the building Darren noticed a few familiar faces from the fighting gym. "Get out" Darren whispered to Houndoom who looked confused. Darren turned to keep his face from being seen by the men from the gym and pointed towards the door. Houndoom growled as it slowly left the building.

Darren walked up to the counter and looked at the half-broken menu and ordered. Recognizing his Darren's voice, the two men from the gym stood up and slowly walked towards him. "I see you're still hangin around" one guy said. Darren turned around and smirked. "Well it's hard to leave a place when the pay is good". The biggest guy raised his fist to punch but Darren grabbed some food off the counter and ran around the guy. "Houndoom, we've got a problem!" Darren yelled as he ran out of the building.

"Hariyama! Machamp! go!" the giant man threw two pokeballs in front of Darren and Houndoom keeping them from running away. "Hybrids don't belong here" both guys stepped out and surrounded Darren and Houndoom. Ok, four of them two of us... "Houndoom, take Hariyama and the short guy. I've got the other two". Darren shook his wrists and his hands become engulfed in flame.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    Arryn represses the glare she wants to shoot at him and snags up two bags. "That robbery must have tired you out..." She can't help but say, the hypocrite inside her rising to the surface.

Loud murmurs erupt from across the street, Arryn glances in their direction. Her eyes pop when she sees the familiar back of a guy and his Houndoom. His hands light up in flames and she almost cannot believe it.

He's a Hybrid, that's why Shadow acted up last night...

The fur on Shadow's back stands up, on edge and Arryn drops the bags, making her way over to the commotion.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "Oh no!" Tulip screamed. Then without thinking she ran over to the scene she jumped over Darren and his Houndoom and fired a Moonblast at the fighting types and their trainers sending them all flying back.

"You know what? You jerks! You can just... discriminate against people! Were people too! We have feelings too! So just leave us alone and just be nice okay!" She screamed angrily. Her Pink glow fading away, no ones ever seen her this angry.

"And if you don't give us all the food we can eat... I will...I will... I will stick my hand in your mouth and let a moonblast go! Now give us all the food please..." She smiled half way throwing some money at the men.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

I saw the crowd of people and I decided to watch since Arryn did it. I made sure to grab the bags and I focused on what was happening with my utmost attention

ElBurrito

Years
  • Not Alone - Part 4

Darren jumped back as Machamp stepped forward for a Cross Chop that missed. Darren seized this opportunity to land an upper cut into the pokemon's jaw using his Fire Punch. Houndoom spit out a flamethrower, however it had little effect due to Hariyama's Thick Fat. Hariyama responded with an Arm Thrust that sent Houndoom flying into the brick wall of the Restaurant. The short guy kicked Houndoom in the side while it was down, but fell as Houndoom used Crunch on his legs. Darren ducked as Machamp tried to punch him, but the giant man kicked Darren's legs out causing him to fall and take three of Machamp's fists to the gut and one in the face. This would be a really good time for Aerodactyl to show up. Darren thought as he rolled over and spit out blood onto the ground before jumping back up and kicking the man in the stomach.

The small man grabbed a fallen brick off the ground and slammed it into Houndoom's head, followed by a Body Slam from Hariyama. As Darren turned to look at Houndoom, who was getting badly beat, Machamp picked him up and held him while the giant man pulled out a pipe and began to rapidly hit Darren. Deciding to take on two fighting types was not a good idea. Darren watch as his Houndoom was repeatedly getting hit, uable to defend itself. "So you can beat a fainted pokemon with a brick but you can't fight a hybrid?" Darren said to the small guy in hopes of preventing any more harm being done to Houndoom.

All of a sudden a girl jumped out of nowhere and sent both guys and their pokemon flying. Darren fell to the ground as he was finally released from Machamp's grasp. "Um, thanks." Darren said as he slowly stood up, confused by what just happened. Is it just me, or did she use a pokemon attack? Darren thought as he looked at the girl standing before him.

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    Arryn marches forward with no intention to stop. Tulip zooms past her to fight the men off, too.

"Get the mutant!" A short man with a fedora watching the exchange shouts gleefully. Arryn grabs him by the back of his shirt and shoves him to the ground.

Going out against Fighting types is stupid, completely and utterly stupid... but if there's one thing she hates more than Hybrid's being discriminated against, it's watching Pokemon get hurt.

Tulip beats her to the punch, sending all the men flying away.

Arryn glances down at the guy and holds a hand out for him. "Hey... you alright?"

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

I watched all of them fight each other. I backed away, seemingly uninterested. That man to me was weak, He let him and his Houndoom get beat up. He was a failure to me.

"Pathetic..."

"Why are the rest of them even getting involved with this nonsense? Can't they just kill these guys and call it a day?".

I sat down, watching the fight from afar. "Maybe cause they're weak and fragile... Maybe that's what drives them do these things. I'll never truly understand." I said to my self sighing.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "Sorry Arryn... I just figured I would have the advantage against them." She snatched the bags of food from the mans hands and gave them to Arryn.
    She walked back to Gray and sat next to him.

"What are you sighing about over here?" She says looking at you her pink aura starting to come back on slowly. She loved when guys were all broody. She smiled at him trying to warm him up a little bit.

Last edited:

ElBurrito

Years
  • Not Alone - Part 5

Darren ignored the hand offered to him and slowly stands up on his own. "Hey... you alright?" the girl says as she looks at him. "Um..." Darren looks at both girls and then the pokemon and guys on the ground. "Yeah, I'm fine. I've dealt with worse, hehe" Darren said as he rubbed his jaw. Wait, that's the girl with the Absol. Where the heck did she come from?. Then Darren looked at the blonde girl In fact, where did any of these people come from? There's another hybrid here? Darren stood and looked around awkwardly not sure what to do or say.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

I glanced at her, already annoyed.

"I'm waiting for this whole thing to blow over." I said to her.

"I find crowd fights uninteresting".

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    He stands on his own, ignoring her hand. Arryn rubs the back of her neck.

"Sorry Arryn... I just figured I would have the advantage against them." Tulip apologises and hands her a few bags of food. Arryn grips the plastic hard, adjusting to the weight.

The men on the ground and their Pokemon don't look very thrilled, Arryn inches away, concerned as the crowd that had gathered eyes them with pure hatred.

"Us Hybrids aren't very popular, huh?" She tries to joke to break the awkward silence.

She looks over to where Tulip sits beside Gray, her pink aura returning.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. Well its almost over. I'm sorry I didn't get your name I'm Tulip." She smiled offering her hand.

She liked looking at Gray. They could be a power couple if they dated.

Last edited:

ElBurrito

Years
  • Not Alone - Part 6

Darren looks down as Houndoom slowly walks up to him, a slight limp in it's step. "Us Hybrids aren't very popular, huh?" the girl says, snapping Darren back into reality. "Yeah..." Darren says as he looks around at the crowd who keeps glaring at him and this girl. Darren glares at a woman giving him a death stare and lets out a will-o-wisp that sends floating embers out in a circle, scaring the crowd away. "So Arryn huh? The name's Darren" Darren was about to reach his hand out to offer a handshake but stops as he follows Arryn's gaze across the street. "It's him..." Darren mutters as Houndoom sees the trainer and begins to growl.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray

My name is Gray.

"Hey, Tulip. What do you know about Arryn?" I asked, Wanting to know more about the strange girl.

"I'm curious"...

shatteredxfrost

Years

• Arryn​
    He saw what happened last night?

Arryn quickly intervenes, stepping between his line of sight. "He was under orders... from someone named Giovanni, he is apparently the one responsible for making us Hybrids." She glances over at Gray then back to Darren.

"He's... not going to hurt us or anything, I don't think."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "Arryn. Uh lets see... her name is Arryn... Um. Shes my best friend... Shes super nice. She got me food and soap and a place to stay when I needed a place to stay... Lets see.. Sorry I had to repress some memorys from the last days so I cant tell you too much... why so curious? Does someone have a little crush. She said you were cute. Oh but you also tried to kill her and that really didn't help things. But I mean if you wanted me to like put in a good word I could. Unless you have like someone or like someone else or something. "

ElBurrito

Years
  • Not Alone - Part 7

Darren reached back and put his hand on his katana as he began to walk towards the Skarmory trainer. "He was under orders" Arryn says as she steps in Darren's path. Darren let go of the katana and stopped to listen to Arryn. "Giovanni, he is apparently the one responsible for making us Hybrids." Darren rolled his eyes as Arryn kept talking. Why is she defending the guy who threatened to kill her last night? "He's not going to hurt us or anything, I don't think" Arryn said after glancing at the trainer across the street. "Orders are no excuse for killing your own kind." Darren says as he glares at the trainer. "And how do you know he won't hurt us, let alone kill us? After all he-" Darren paused as he thought, Should I mention that I saw what happened?. "he... doesn't appear to be the kind of guy who wouldn't follow those orders." Darren said, looking back to Arryn.

Back