• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

Tulip lays on her stomach, not breathing... Everything was dark except a small green light... She chased it down the endless black void until it vanished behind a little door. She slowly opened the door and went inside.

The room was small. It had black and white checkered floor and red drapes over the windows. There was another door in the back of the room. On the stool in the middle of the room sat a girl in green. Pretty girl. She had a green dress,green pumps, green eyes, and green hair. Even her skin had a greenish tint to it. She smirked when Tulip entered the room.

"Well look who it is... Its Tulip. How are you?"

"H-how do you know me?" She asked stepping back a little.

"Why. Honey. I am you. Im the side of you that is angry and rude and mean. Im the good Tulip." she smirked.

"W-what?! No! Thats awful! Go away!" Tulip screamed. Tulip took a deep breath and started doing a beautiful dance. The moon got closer and closer. Then she took the light from the moon and created a beautiful sword made of a pink light. She charged at the green woman with the sword and slashed and slashed. The green woman kept dodging, then did a beautiful back flip. Then she shot little green stingers at Tulip. Then to Tulips surprise the sword turned to a shield and blocked all the stingers. Then the shield turned into a whip made of light with shards at the end. Tulip cracked the whip across the green girls face, knocking her onto the floor. The whip turned into a cage and trapped the green girl inside of it.

"Goodbye." Tulip said smirking then she closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes again the green girl was gone.

Mean while in Tulips body...
    Tulip's back snapped back together completely healing her back injury. Maybe this little body shut down was exactly what she needed. She started breathing again. Her eyes slowly shuttered open and she saw the bedroom of the suite and sighed.

(i love how no one noticed tulip was like dead xD)

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    EVENT

Once Gray, Rex, Shadow and Darren entered the the train's suite, After moments of doing whatever they were doing, The train came to a slowing stop.

The crew was now in the Goldenrod train station. Once the train stopped, the soothing lady's voice came on the announcement speakers.

"We have arrived at Goldenrod city! We hope you have enjoyed the Metro railway and we hope to see you again!" The lady on speakers said before the doors on the train opened up, signalling everyone to get off.
    ===============​

"So, We're all here!" Giovanni mentioned with opening arms to the 4 most wanted criminals known in the Pokemon universe. "As you all know, I have invited you all for a specific reason. That reason being world domination. If my plan goes as it should... Then we can easily gain what we want."

"Oh? What would that plan be? Giovanni." Maxie asked with a doubtful reaction.

"The Virus Project."

"Ah... Yes, Tell us about this "Virus" Project. I've been curious about it ever since you mentioned it." Cyrus stated.

"See... The Virus Project is basically a scheme I have developed. More than 80% Of the people in the world own Pokemon. People value these Pokemon. As you know, There is a virus known that effects ALL Pokemon." Giovanni explained.

"Pokerus." Ghetsis said, following along with Giovanni.

"Correct. Nobody knows how Pokerus is formed. But what we do know, is that the virus is airborne... Meaning that if we can get our hands on that virus, and study it to produce our OWN versions of it..."

"We can spread it through the air!" Archie finished for Giovanni.

"Indeed. If we can tweak the properties of the Pokerus virus, we can make it a dangerous virus instead of a beneficial one. What we'll need to do, is first. Take over the Pokemon Radio tower. Get a Pokemon with the virus. Extract the virus from the infected Pokemon. Change The Virus's properties. Make it controllable via Radio waves from the Radio tower and release it once we're certain it works." Giovanni explained.

"Heheheh... Not a bad plan at all Giovanni..." Cyrus congratulated, with a sinister smirk.

"It seems like a Solid plan. Does the Virus work on Hybrids as well? They have Pokemon genes, theoretically, the virus should work on them." Ghetsis theorized.

"Theoretically... However, The Virus could backfire on us, benefiting the Hybrids instead of hindering them. Is the risk really worth the gain?" Maxie asked, somewhat cautious.

"That's why we test it on Pokemon, because they ARE exactly like Pokemon. If the Virus effectively works on Pokemon, It's bound to work on the Hybrids." Giovanni said with confidence.

"How can you be so sure?" Maxie asked, still unconvinced.

"Hmm... You're right... I don't have a way to prove it..."

"How about we just capture a Hybrid and experiment on one of them!" Archie shouted.

"Brilliant idea, Archie! We'll capture one of the Hybrids... It won't be easy though, considering the fact that they are one of the strongest creatures out there." Ghetsis mentioned.

"But you also have to remember, They were once Human. Meaning they feel and think like humans. Meaning, we can manipulate them. They try to blend in with society, but we'll develop a radar that will allow us to tell the difference. Once that's out of the way, One of our grunts will become goody goody with a Hybrid. They'll lure it to our base, then..." Giovanni paused with a devious smile.

"Do whatever we want with it!" Archie said, now excited. "Lets catch a woman Hybrid! I'd love to have my way with somebody other than some of my grunts!"

"So that's what you do with your members..." Maxie said, with a look of disgust.

"Hmph, Do as you please with the Hybrid or your grunts... As long as it's on your free time AND when we're done with all our experiments." Cyrus added, speaking to Archie.

Archie grinned, excited that he's able to pleasure himself as much as he wants when the other team leaders are done with their experiments.

"Alright then... That concludes our Meeting. Our first step, conquering Goldenrod's Radio tower. "

The group all nodded in agreement, getting up from their seats by the meeting tables, exciting the room, one by one.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
    Annabel

For about a while, Annabel had been walking around Goldenrod for a while with her Lucario when she decided she wanted to stop somewhere and rest for a bit. Her feet were feeling sore, so she found a spot to sit down, leaning her back against a wall of a building, and then sighed softly. She pulled out the Pokeball and smiled. "You deserve to rest, Lucario. Thanks for keeping me company." She replied, watching her Lucario return into the ball and then putting it away in her pocket.

'So.. what can I do now?' She thought to herself as she was resting. There was so much she could do, but yet, she didn't know exactly what to do since this was her first time in Johto. All her life, she hasn't always lived in Unova. When she was really little, she lived in Kanto. But, she didn't have much freedom since she had been experiemented on, which was how she actually became a Hybrid, but didn't have memories about becoming one until it was years later after she had escaped and was taken in by a family, which she and the family had moved to Unova.

To her, she used to think that being a Hybrid was a curse, but in the long run, it could have been a blessing in disguise, because when she had discovered that she was a hybrid, she used it to her advantage, especially in battling. Although she does fight closely with her Pokemon, but half of the time, she would want to use her own strength.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray​

I got up from my seat, As soon as the announcement came on. Once the lady finished speaking, I walked towards the bags.

"Everyone, Don't forget your bags. We're going to Tulips parents house until we find a home we can live in on our own. Once we get there. Our first objective is to grab ourselves some Phones. Communication is everything."

I said to the group, my bag in my hands. Once we get phones, we'll be able to do a variety of more things. We will all need to find a way to earn money. We'll scout out any abandoned houses to start in. We won't have to worry about electric bills because as you all know..." I paused, revealing a tiny spark of electricity. "I got that covered, so lighting, charging our phones and anything else that requires electricity, won't be an issue."

The required house needs to have at least 1 bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. That's all we need, For now." I added, suggesting that we'll move into better houses.

"Money is everything. With it, We won't have to rely on Tulip or Arryn for food. Which is good because our ingredients won't last forever."

"So, Tulip... Lead the way."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

"Everyone, Don't forget your bags. We're going to Tulips parents house until we find a home we can live in on our own. Once we get there. Our first objective is to grab ourselves some Phones. Communication is everything."

Gray said in the other room. She stood up and stretched waking to the door.

Once we get phones, we'll be able to do a variety of more things. We will all need to find a way to earn money. We'll scout out any abandoned houses to start in. We won't have to worry about electric bills because as you all know... I got that covered, so lighting, charging our phones and anything else that requires electricity, won't be an issue."

Tulip grabbed her purse from the floor which was about all she was going to carry. Rex could carry more. She still had to apologize to Rex...

The required house needs to have at least 1 bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. That's all we need, For now."

"Money is everything. With it, We won't have to rely on Tulip or Arryn for food. Which is good because our ingredients won't last forever."

"So, Tulip... Lead the way."

"Okay! Well we should get off then do a head count, Then I asked my parents if they would pick us up from here... So they should be somewhere." she said smiling. Her friends and family in the same place? This should be fun.

Tulip walked out of the suite. The train was pretty much empty so there was no trouble navigating. She walked a little ways then stepped out of the doors and down the little steps outside. The light hitting her was warm and the air was so fresh. She giggled skipping happily around waiting for the rest of the group.

"Tulip? Sweety is that you? Why darling you look so grown up!" A woman called out running over to Tulip and giving her a hug.

"Mom!" Tulip shrieked, hugging her mom. Tulips mom was a beautiful lady, she had light blonde hair pulled back into a bun, light brown eyes, and a kind smile. She was wearing a purple dress with a pink cardigan and pink flats.

"Oh honey. Im so excited to see your friends." the woman giggled, waiting for the group to exit the car.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow had return to their room when everything had settled down. His Lucario had gotten slightly annoyed by him. After he had rested alone in the caboose, away from everyone else, he returned. He didn't talk to anyone. He had continued reading his book, acting oblivious to everything that had happened in the dinner car.

The train came to a stop.

He listened to what Gray had to say, about money being everything. Shadow had to agree, although he didn't really have to worry about it much. Gray told them the current plan of what they were going to do, about not forgetting bags and about Tulip's parent's house.

"I'll stay with you guys until we get to the house. But after, I need to head out into the forests to restock my berries. I am starting to run low." Shadow said.

Shadow put on his trench coat and sheathed his swords and fixed his hat.

"Okay! Well we should get off then do a head count, Then I asked my parents if they would pick us up from here... So they should be somewhere." Tulip had said.

Shadow followed her outside. He had put his pokemon back in there pokeballs for now.

"Tulip? Sweety is that you? Why darling you look so grown up!" A woman called out to Tulip running toward her and gave her a hug.

"Mom!" Tulip shrieked.

Shadow couldn't help, but notice that Tulip's mom was a beautiful. She had light blonde hair that was pulled back into a bun.

Oh Arceus... Please don't let her be like her daughter...

Shadow kept quiet as he walked over to Tulip's mom and nodded, giving a slight bow. Not saying anything as he didn't know what to say.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years
    Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Arryn; Ice & Dark

"Everyone, don't forget your bags. We're going to Tulips parents house until we find a home we can live in on our own. Once we get there. Our first objective is to grab ourselves some phones. Communication is everything."

Arryn pauses as she rises from her spot by the window. They were going to Tulip's house?

"I think I'll stay in the city and maybe get a head start on searching for a place," she speaks up, uncomfortable with the idea of staying at someone else's mansion. Especially after that blow up. "When you're done at Tulips, meet me at the Radio Tower in the afternoon." I'll go there everyday until they are ready to move on.

She grabs one of the duffel bags that had a few potions, some water bottles and heals, leaves the other for the group and exits the suite. Arryn glances at Tulip just outside the train hugging who looks like an older version of her and strolls out of the station.

Her hand fumbles around the strap of her bag and reaches for the letter in her back pocket. Slapping the envelope against her leg, Arryn walks to the nearest mailbox and slips it in before she can convince herself otherwise. He's too far away to do anything about it, she sighs, content with her decision.

With a glance back at the station, Arryn hesitates - then continues walking.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

As Shadow comes up Tulips mom squeals.

"Well hello there! And Whats your name?" My name is Lillian! Oh its wonderful to meet you!" she said smiling.

"Is that the one we like? The hot one? Oh no that's Garren." Lillian tried to whisper to tulip but she everyone could hear..

"We like everyone mom... Shadow is amazing. and his name is Darren... Can you try not to embarrass me?" Tulip growled still keeping her smile.

"You know Shadow. That trench coat is really not flattering... I think I may have something for you at home... You dont want to scare people! I mean you look like a flasher! Id be scared you were gonna flash my kiddos!" Lillian said laughing. Her and Tulip had the beautiful gift of hiding insults in smiles and jokes.

"Mom! That was rude! Where's dad?" Tulip asked trying to change the topic.

"You know you're father. He went to go eat something. Roark is here too! Emily decided to stay home... she wasn't feeling good." Lillian said smiling.

"Is that my Punkin?" A low loud voice called out. A very tall man, almost as tall as Rex ran up and picked up Tulip hugging her.

"Daddy!" Tulip squealed, giggling.

The large man tossed her up into the air and caught her just like a baby. Then he looked down at Shadow.

"Why Hello there! My name Gunner! Im Tulips father!" the giant said looking down at Shadow putting out his large hand. Gunner was a burly fellow. He had an amazing brown beard and light blue eyes.

"Roark!!" Tulip screamed running over to a handsome blonde and hugging him. Roark hugged her and they walked to the group. Roark looked Shadow up and down and scoffed.

"Tulip. Haven't mom and dad told you not to take home homeless people?" Roark said smirking.

"Shut up. Um. Shadow this is my brother Roark." he was a stunning guy. His blonde hair was cut into a modern pompadour style and he had cunning blue green eyes. He wore a designer button up shirt with some black skinny jeans and some brown leather boots.

"Oh? This animal has a name? Its Shadow... How fitting. You look like you need to stay in the shadows." Roark let out a short laugh.

"Roark, do you ever shut up?" Tulip asked, rolling her eyes.

"So uh... Shadow... meet the family... Minus Emily." Tulip said smiling weakly. Out of the corner of her eye she sees Arryn walking away and narrows her eyes. She kicks off her heels and starts running. Arryn was pretty far away but she kept running. After a few minutes she finally caught up to her.

"Arryn! You-are not-leaving-the group. We're sticking together... Look. The truth is, my family can be hard to deal with and I need my best friend there to help me through this... So please come back.." Tulip said biting her bottom lip then giving Arryn the puppy dog look.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow listened as Tulip's family started introducing themselves right away.

"Well hello there! And Whats your name?" My name is Lillian! Oh its wonderful to meet you! Is that the one we like? The hot one? Oh no that's Garren."

Shadow smiled when she got Darren's name wrong. Shadow listened as Tulip called him amazing which made him blush a little.

"You know Shadow. That trench coat is really not flattering... I think I may have something for you at home... You dont want to scare people! I mean you look like a flasher! Id be scared you were gonna flash my kiddos!" Lillian laughed.

A large man appeared next, calling Tulip punkin and picked her up and threw her in the air with no problem. The man was almost as tall as Rex, but still taller than Shadow.

"Why Hello there! My name Gunner! I'm Tulips father!" The big man said putting his hand out.

Shadow shook the man's hand and nodded. It was then another member of Tulip's family came up.

"Roark!!" Tulip screamed running over to the new person. Roark hugged her and they walked to the group. Shadow saw Roark looking him up and down and scoffed.

"Tulip. Haven't mom and dad told you not to take home homeless people?" Roark said smirking.

"Shut up. Um. Shadow this is my brother Roark." Tulip said.

Joy. So far I like her father the most. But at least Tulip is defending me. Shadow thought.

"Oh? This animal has a name? Its Shadow... How fitting. You look like you need to stay in the shadows."

"Roark, do you ever shut up? So uh... Shadow... meet the family... Minus Emily." Tulip said.

Shadow took a deep breath.

"Nice to meet you all. Yes my name is Shadow. I am called what I am. My sister gave me that name when we were young and had no memories. And I guess I could change my cloths, but Tulip made the shirt and pants for me and I didn't want to buy something else and hurt her feelings. So I got the coat instead, so I could still wear your daughter's work without making her feel bad."

Tulip ran off.

Arceus Damn It! Tulip... why the hell did you leave me with your family alone. Shadow sighed as he thought about Tulip running off.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
    Annabel

Time was going on by for Annabel, but she was bored. She needed to restock on berries, but she also needed find a place to stay for the night since she doesn't know where exactly to go. So, she was feeling a bit confused. And besides, she was almost feeling rested, so she was going to let some more time pass before she could go and get up again. She thought coming here would be a good start, but she didn't know anyone here. The place was still new to her. But, she then decided to get up and head out of the city for a while to find a forst, hoping she could pick up some berries to get to her pokemon later, and also so she could eat as well.

For the most part, Anna was relieved to find the forest since she was getting used to walking around Johto. Since she was quite used to traveling around everywhere, she thought this would be easy, but she was wrong, yet again. She felt relaxed, looking around at her surroundings. To be honest, she loved being in forests because of the peace and (sometimes) quiet. If she was stopping to rest or to grab something, she would either be in a forest, or preferably, be anywhere near bodies of water.

Years
    Rex

After everyone grabs their bags, Rex grabs the rest, then heads back to the cargo hold to get the last of it. With nearly a dozen duffel bags strapped to him, in addition to his normal size, getting out of the train will be annoyingly difficult. As such, he just hops out of the freight doors and circles around to meet up with the group.

By the time he gets there, Tulip has run off after Arryn, and Shadow is left awkwardly standing in front of Tulip's family. He chuckles, moving forward to rescue his enigmatic friend.

"Hello, Tulip's family! So nice to meet you all!" He holds his arms out, showcasing all the bags dangling from his shoulders. "I'm Rex, the pack mule of the party!" He laughs at his joke, clapping a hand against Shadow's back and gently pushing him out of the way. Hopefully now they're all focused on him instead of Shadow.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray​

Everyone was off the train at this point except me. I stayed to make sure everything we needed was with us. Though I wasn't physically with Shadow, Tulip, and her family, I could still hear what they were all saying.

Judging by how everyone sounded, They seemed like people I wouldn't get along with. Especially Roark. The way Roark was talking to Shadow Infuriated me. Especially when he said:

"Oh? This animal has a name? Its Shadow... How fitting. You look like you need to stay in the shadows."

I felt offended by what he was saying even though it wasn't directed at me. Only I can call MY group animals...

I saw Rex walk up to the group, introducing himself, trying to save Shadow, However, Roark's attitude is unacceptable. If Shadow won't do anything, Then I WILL.

I threw my bag next to Rex and I walk passed him and the rest of Tulip's family and stood face to face with Roark, Glaring at him, Ready to let loose a lot of my pent up aggression against him.

"Do you have something to say about SHADOW?" I asked him, Giving him a chance to redeem himself. I held an expression that symbolizes the look a man who's killed countless people with no regret. It was Menacing.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

Darren

As Darren stumbled after Gray he fell over onto his face and passed out in the hall. A couple hours later Darren woke up as the group was leaving the train. "Ugh, my head." Darren sat up, holding his head as Houndoom stared at him. Darren slowly stood up and followed behind the group, After what happened, interacting with them is gonna be a bit awkward. Darren looked down at Houndoom who glared at him. "Yes, I know I can be a major ass when I'm drunk." Darren muttered to his pokemon, "But a fight wouldn't have started if they had just left me alone." Houndoom rolled it's eyes and shrugged. Darren stepped off the train, still holding his head.

"Tulip? Sweety is that you?" Darren looked over as a woman ran up to their group and hugged Tulip. So this is the family she talked about. They don't look like trouble, but you never know... Darren stayed back from the group as he listened to the introductions. "I guess it's to late to run off now." Darren whispered to Houndoom. Houndoom gave a nod then looked at Tulip, who was running after Arryn. "Yep, definitely too late. No way we'd make it out without her chasing us down". Do they even know that we're hybrids? Do they even know Tulip's a hybrid? Darren shrugged and walked over to a bench and sat down. Houndoom followed and sat down beside him, watching all the people and pokemon walking by. Darren pulled his pokeballs out and held them in his hands. "Welcome to Johto guys. Our lives might finally get better".

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

Tulip sighed looking at Arryn. "Nevermind..." she said then walked away, back to her family and friends. If Arryn wanted to be a loner fine.

"Nice to meet you all. Yes my name is Shadow. I am called what I am. My sister gave me that name when we were young and had no memories. And I guess I could change my cloths, but Tulip made the shirt and pants for me and I didn't want to buy something else and hurt her feelings. So I got the coat instead, so I could still wear your daughter's work without making her feel bad."

The family just stared at Shadow then diverted there attention twords Rex.

"Hello, Tulip's family! So nice to meet you all! I'm Rex, the pack mule of the party!"

"Why ill be damned! This Rex fellow is a strapping young man! He reminds me of myself when I was a boy!" Gunner said chuckling. He grabbed a few bags off of Rex.

"Rex how about we go back to the cars and load them up... Shadow you can come with us." Gunner said starting to walk to the car.

"Do you have something to say about SHADOW?"

"Why aren't you handsome?" Roark smirked lightly touching Gray's face.

"Impeccable jaw line... Strong, wide shoulders... An okay style of dress... with my help you'd actually be pretty hot." Roark winked at Gray.

Tulip saw Roark touching and flirting with Gray and gulped running back over and standing between them.

"Okay! Lets go!" she smiled, pushing Roark backwards. Roark smirked then walked back to the car.

Meanwhile... Lillian had snuck up on Darren.

"Well hello there! My name is Lillian! Im Tulips mom. You're her boyfriend Darren right? Its wonderful too meet you!" she smiled grabbing Darrens hand and pulling him up.

Tulip sees her mom bothering Darren and runs over there.

"Okay. Mom, Darren we are leaving lets go." she says grabbing Darrens hand pulling him softly.

There were three cars. One for luggage and three for people. One of the cars was very big, and would fit Rex almost comfortably.

"Okay. Mom, Roark, and I will all go in this car." she pointed to the littler blue car.

"Shadow,Gray,Darren,Rex, and daddy go in the truck." she smiled pointing to the large truck.

Everyone got in the car and they drove for about 30 minutes then they arrived to a gate. Lillian had said something to the gate keeper and he opened the gates for the 3 cars. The drove up a long twisted drive way to a beautiful mansion. It looked like a castle. Once they got to the house several people came out taking all the bags inside.

Tulip waited for everybody to get out of the cars.

"Well guys... Welcome to my home!" she said smiling.

"Who's ready for a tour?" she said smiling bright. She felt so comfortable at her home.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years
    Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Arryn; Ice & Dark

Arryn reluctantly stops as Tulip bounds into view, blocking her path.

"Arryn! You-are not-leaving-the group. We're sticking together... Look. The truth is, my family can be hard to deal with and I need my best friend there to help me through this... So please come back.."

She had forgiven her for the blow out - sort of Arryn found it difficult to control her temper sometimes, too but still, she would never use her powers on her friends... - and she wants to meet her family, get acquainted with her life but dealing with strangers is the last thing she needs after a week of meeting new people.

It's time for a break and to be on her own, just for a bit.

As she's about to explain herself and reason with Tulip, the girl sighs, "Nevermind..." and walks away, more than disappointed.

There's no point in running after her so Arryn hikes up the strap on her shoulder and continues down the street. Her eyes roam every building, every alley, just everything she passes in awe. Saffron didn't come close in comparison to Goldenrod.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow was surprised when Gray actually stood up for him. He wasn't sure why, nor did he think it was a positive way. But maybe it was.

"Why aren't you handsome?" Roark said.

On second thought... I am glad that he doesn't like me... Shadow thought.

Shadow to his coat off and throwing it over his shoulder. It was a little to hot for his taste at that moment in time. Possibly because he was nervous about meeting people that aren't his age. Rex was older, but he was easy to get along with.

"Why ill be damned! This Rex fellow is a strapping young man! He reminds me of myself when I was a boy! Rex how about we go back to the cars and load them up... Shadow you can come with us." Tulip's father had said. Shadow took a bag or two off Rex and followed Gunner.

He heard Tulip say something about the vehicles, but was still playfully annoyed with her that she had left him with her family. It was no doubt that Tulip reminded him of his sister and wanted to protect her from anyone who may harm her. But what would he do if she was harming herself? He wondered. But he knew that it couldn't possibly be possible.

The guys drove away I the truck. Shadow was somewhat worried about Arryn as he watched her go out of view. He was afraid that she might try something stupid by herself again, but this time there would be no way to know. They drove for about 30 minutes. They arrived at a gate and drove down a winding driveway. Shadow was speechless. He had never seen such a massive house before. It looked like a freaking castle more than a mansion.

"Well guys... Welcome to my home! Who's ready for a tour?"" Tulip said, her smile brightening up the surrounding area. Shadow could tell that she was very happy to be home.

Shadow hopped out of the truck with his bag.

"Sorry Sara, not at the moment, I need to go into town again to restock on some things and get a few things for all of you. Might also find me a normal jacket or something. Maybe when I get back. Ok?" He put his hand on her head and rubbed messed up her hair a little like he use to do to his sister. He then realized something.

"Oh, wait.. I called you Sara didn't I? I... I'm sorry about that. You will probably want to know who that is. But I will tell you later. I promise." Shadow said as he turned and walked away with his bag.

"Noivern! Let's go my friend!" Shadow said as he threw his pokeball in the air and the dragon pokemon appeared.

Shadow hopped on the dragon's back, "Let's head to the store first to get some C-Gears. Once we do that, we will pick some berries."

Noivern flapped it's wings and finally took off after a moment, flying back toward the town.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

Darren

"Well hello there! My name is Lillian! Im Tulips mom. You're her boyfriend Darren right? Its wonderful too meet you!" Tulip's mother said, grabbing Darren's hand and pulling him up. Darren flailed his arms as he tried to catch all of his pokeballs that fell as Lillian pulled him. Gee, I wonder who Tulip takes after... Darren knelt down to pick up his pokeballs then stood back up. "Yeah I'm Darren" Darren said as he put his pokeballs back on his belt, "But I'm not exactly Tulip's-". Darren was cut off as Tulip ran up, "Mom, Darren we are leaving lets go". Tulip grabbed Darren's hand and pulled him away. Houndoom tilted his head in confusion as it watched it's trainer getting yanked around. As Tulip pointed toward a truck, Darren looked down at Houndoom and shrugged. "Guess we're not walking." Darren walked up to the truck and dropped the tailgate to let Houndoom jump up then climbed up after his pokemon and closed it.

Darren and Houndoom looked at the long driveway and castle-like mansion. I never thought I'd actually be allowed in a place like this. As the truck came to a stop, Darren and Houndoom jumped out of the truck bed and looked at everyone. Definitely too late to run away now. "Who's ready for a tour?" Tulip said, smiling to everyone. Darren re-adjusted his katana and looked at the hybrid group. Noticing nobody responding yet, Darren slowly and awkwardly raised his hand. Too many people, but I'm kinda stuck here now.

Years
    Rex

Tulip's family might just be the strangest group of people Rex has ever met (except for his friends, of course). None of them are surprised or frightened by his size (which is a nice change of pace), and they even take some bags from him, noy trying to exploit his strength. Clearly Tulip is the mellow one, which might explain why she was in another country, away from them all. He just shrugs and follows behind everyone else, wanting to see how things play out.

The truck is comfortable enough, but Rex is slightly disappointed that Darren and Houndoom hopped in the back. There isn't room for him back there as well, so he gets inside the vehicle, where he still feels cramped. After everyone else gets in, he just feels awkwardly large in the enclosed space, spending the trip looking out the window. As soon as they reach the house, he gets out, nearly tearing the door off in his haste.

The house is large and ostentatious, probably much bigger than strictly necessary, even considering Gunner's size. Rex is vaguely away of Tulip offering a tour, but he's distracted by a peculiar smell... He approaches the house, sniffing at the air. Something smells good, and he's going to go find it.

Ignoring the rest of the group for now, he pushes open the door, going inside to find the kitchen. He realizes he hasn't eaten since the dining car incident, which he never actually payed for. He can't help but grin at the thought of more free meals.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow looked at the C-Gears as he rode off toward the forest on Noivern's back.

He hadn't different colors and more than he actually needed. They were surprising cheap, so he spent most of his money on as many as he could get. He had one very large one that would fit Rex's hand.

"I am surprised they had one this big... I guess they thought a larger pokemon might want one." Shadow told Noivern.

'Veeerrn.' The Noivern replied.

Shadow had put an orange with gray trim C-Gear on his wrist. The C-Gears were improved versions. They contained the maps of every region on them. A radio and a Xtransceiver installed in it with other small things here and there. He put the rest in his bag.

"Everyone should like theses. I know I do. I would have gotten a holocaster instead, but they were a lot more expensive and would be harder to hide if by a chance we needed to." Shadow was talking more to himself than Noivern.

'Noivern.' The pokemon still replied.

"Yeah yeah, I know you are getting hungry. That is why I want you to head to the forest area for berries."

'Vern. Noivern vern.'

"Yeah yeah. I have some poke food. I bought some when I got the C-Gears. I will feed you once we land. Along with everyone else."

Shadow continued to talk to Noivern. He had gotten rid of the trench coat. He saw someone earlier walking around with swords and it didn't look like he was getting any real bad looks. As if it was normal. He traded the trench coat in for a normal jacket, but was a darker blue color than black. One thing he had learned is that he didn't have to wear black to blend in with shadows. It just had to be a darker color. He kept his hat though. As he loved his hat.

Shadow looked down at the forest that they were now flying above, looking for a good spot to land. Finally, he spotted a good open area with many berry trees and bushes.

"Right there Noivern." Shadow said as he pointed to the place he had spotted.

'Vern.' Noivern nodded as he started circling, slowly going toward the ground.

They landed. Wild pokemon were scattered around the area, but they didn't seem to mind that they were there, but the kept their distance.

"Great job Noivern." Shadow said as he patted Noivern.

Shadow reached for his other four pokeballs and threw them in the air.

"Lucario, Greninja, Eevee, and Seedot! Come on out! It's lunch time!"

All of his pokemon appeared from the pokeball, cheering.

Shadow quickly unpacked all of his pokemon food and filled the bowls for his pokemon, other than Eevee to eat from. Eevee was still too young for solid food. Shadow pulled out a bottle of milk that he had already prepared with a watmel berry.

"Come here Eevee." Shadow said.

Eevee ran over to him and jumped into his arms.

'Eevee!'

Shadow took a seat on a stump he had stopped beside and put the bottle in the Eevee's mouth The little brown fox pokemon started to drink the watmel berry milk. The wind was calm with only a slight breeze. It filled the opening with all kinds of berry scents. He could hear a river some where close by, but could not see it from his current location. Bird pokemon sang to one another and he heard what sounded like some Ratatta playing with one another. He was starting to get hungry himself, but his pokemon came first. He would eat his chicken strips that he had bought earlier, once they finished.

"Once we finish eating, we will pick some berries." Shadow said.

All of his pokemon cheered and continued to eat.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray​

"Why aren't you handsome?" He said as he put his hand on my face.

I quickly smack his hand away, trying to have him keep minimal contact with me.

"..."

"Impeccable jaw line... Strong, wide shoulders... An okay style of dress... with my help you'd actually be pretty hot." He said winking at me.

"... You disgust me." I said to him with a look of disgust. I raised my hand, ready to eliminate the filth that stood before me until Tulip came into the situation.

"Okay! Lets go!" Is what she said, dragging him to the family car.

"...Hmph..." I grunted under my breath, dissatisfied that trash like him still roamed the earth. Nonetheless, at least he won't be harassing Shadow anymore, I hate seeing strong people being passive.

Soon after Tulip and her family were in the car, I went in the car with my group. About a half an hour has passed, and during the end of the ride, my eyes widen as we head toward a castle like mansion.

"Oh?" I said to myself just before getting out of the car when it stopped. Tulip has been hiding something from us... Her wealthy... Or at least, her family's wealth.

"Well guys... Welcome to my home! Who's ready for a tour?" Tulip said, quite cheerfully.

Darren awkwardly raised his hand, seemingly confused.

Rex didn't even answer as he was already off, running into the mansion.

"Sorry Sara, not at the moment, I need to go into town again to restock on some things and get a few things for all of you. Might also find me a normal jacket or something. Maybe when I get back. Ok?" Shadow said to Tulip, putting his hand on her head and rubbing, messed up her hair a little like he use to do to his sister.

Sara...? That name sounds familiar...

"Oh, wait.. I called you Sara didn't I? I... I'm sorry about that. You will probably want to know who that is. But I will tell you later. I promise." Shadow said as he turned and walked away with his bag. "Noivern! Let's go my friend!" with that said, Shadow flew off on his bat like dragon.

Now only stood Darren and I.

"No thanks. Shadow is getting us some useful supplies. What will he do if he gets back and we're all on tour? He'll be left outside of a giant castle searching for us, lost within your house's labyrinth like innards." I said, leaning back on the car.

"I'll wait here for him. That way, When we enter, we'll at least have each other when looking for the rest of you." I said to tulip, making up some BS excuse.

I really didn't want to go because the thought of being stuck with her family disturbed me. Less than 3 minutes with that Roark guy and already, I hate him. I don't want to know what the rest of her family is like.

Heh... Sorry, but you'll have to venture with them Alone, Darren. I though, to myself, smirking, truly feeling somewhat bad that he has to endure her family by himself. Oh well, Better him than me.

Back