• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years

Arryn​
    Arryn glances over at Darren and feels a surge of pity for him. Honestly, Tulip tells me to choose but she's stringing two guys along... Tulip exits the bedroom and walks over to him so Arryn takes her cue to leave.

When did this group become so relationship-centred?

Arryn taps her leg against Gray's, motioning for him to make room. She sits beside him on the edge of the bed, resting her elbows atop her thighs.

"I can't wait until we get out of here," it's foolish to think that Johto will be a fresh start because that region would be very much aware of Hybrid's, too but there's no harm in indulging in a fantasy for just awhile. Whether they stay somewhere in the city, out in the forest like Darren suggested or hell, at the bottom of a bridge - just as long as they're not in Kanto, Arryn will be more than happy.

She glances at Gray and frowns at the bruise blossoming on his jaw where she hit him. "Sorry about that, I... I didn't think I hit you that hard." Her finger rises to touch it but freezes mid-air and falls back to her knee.

I can't believe I let myself get that angry... What happened to retaining some patience when it came to him and his mind games?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow's body went numb as Tulip bit his bottom lip. She looked into his eyes and kissed him. Even using a little tongue and pulled away.

He had never been kissed before. At least not like that. He wanted to tell her how he felt, but before he could, she was pushing him out of the room.

Oh crap... He thought as he saw Darren.

He looked at Darren and mouthed 'Please... win her over.'

He liked Tulip, but it was too soon. He couldn't say anything mean. He couldn't risk hurting her feelings. He was glad when she didn't ask him what he thought and instead told him to wait. He wasn't sure how to act around people. Especially now.

He quickly walked away from Darren, Tulip and the others and went into the bathroom. As he did, his nose has blood running out of it. Like something you would see in an anime.

He closed the bathroom and locked the door and stayed in there for a few minutes.

"Oh wait... I forgot I got those books from that kid. He wanted me to have them and read. He wanted me to be like the main character in them."

After cleaning his nose up and letting it stop. He left the bathroom and went to his bag. He pulled out a book. It was about kids getting stuck in a VRMMORP and if the died in the game, they really died. He started to read the book.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

As she grabbed Darrens hand, it suddenly erupted into flames. It burned her. Her grass typing made this extra effective.

"Ow!" she yelped, ripping her hand away from him and stepping back. She was crying.

"Sorry, reflexes. Hehe." Darren awkwardly grinned. "What did you want?"

"Do you think this is funny Darren?! That hurt!" his grin pissed her off.

"Never mind." she said running out of the cabin sniffling.

If she wasn't pissed off at Darren enough this sent her over the edge. First saying he was leaving, when he promised he would never leave, then burning her and thinking it was a joke. It didn't sound like alot but it really hurt her.

She ran to the back of the train. She bumped into people, apologizing profusely. Then she made it to the last car. An all glass car, so you could see outside. She smiled weakly looking up to the clouds and sitting down.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

"Sorry about that, I... I didn't think I hit you that hard." She said, feeling remorseful.

I place my finger where the bruise was and it slightly stung, but I held my pride.

"Don't worry about it." I told her as I slowly moved her arms so her elbows wasn't on her thighs. "It's been such a long day, I could really use a nap or 2." I told her while yawning.

"If you really wanna make it up to me, become my pillow for a while." I suggested as I already began to rest my head on top of her thighs.

"Johto may be different. It might be worse. But.. For some reason, I really don't care. I mean... I got the group. And I got you. So Arceus can throw its worst at us. We'll overcome it all." I told Arryn nonchalantly, closing my eyes.

"In a way, I don't really wanna fall asleep, because once this trains start moving, I'll only have about 2 hours to enjoy this moment. So I'll stay awake for the whole ride. Just like this though. You might never see this side of me again. So you should enjoy it while it last." I teased, already comfortable with Arryn's thighs as my pillow.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

Darren

"Do you think this is funny Darren?! That hurt!" Tulip yelled before storming off and leaving the cabin. "I didn't mean to- It was an acci- ugh..." Darren stood up and and tried to stop Tulip but failed to catch her before she left. Darren sat down and groaned, looking down at Houndoom. "This is probably going to be a long ride..." Darren looked back at the bottle and took a large gulp then looked back out the window. Maybe I should have just gone to Hoenn. I wouldn't be stuck here on this train. I wouldn't be dealing with this group. I don't think Tulip likes me anymore... I guess Houndoom and I have over-stayed our welcome now. Guess we'll leave the group as soon as we arrive in Goldenrod.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow heard Tulip yelp. He caught the end of it, Darren had accidentally burned Tulip in surprise. Which was kinda her thought. He face-palmed and put his book down. He watch Darren groan and sit down.

"Darren." Shadow said walking over to him.

This was his chance to get Darren to win her over and possibly free him until he knew more about how he felt.

"If you like her, follow her. That is what she is doing. If you follow her, maybe she will forgive you. But if you don't try. She will think you don't care."

Shadow eyed Darren and his Houndoom. He was completely serious.

"If you want her, win her over. She talked to you the same way she just talked to me. I can't say no to her. So you need to win her over me. She has a hurt back. And the past few times she has went out alone, something seems to always happen."

Shadow turned away and went back to his seat. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment. He was so tired... He needed sleep, but if he had to. He would look for Tulip.

(Last post for the night)

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    Gray assures her that the bruise doesn't hurt and gets comfortable by placing his head in her lap. She looks down at him, cautious.

"Johto may be different. It might be worse. But.. For some reason, I really don't care. I mean... I got the group. And I got you. So Arceus can throw its worst at us. We'll overcome it all."

She leans back on the bed, using her arms as a support and stares up at the ceiling. We'll overcome it all.

"In a way, I don't really wanna fall asleep, because once this trains start moving, I'll only have about 2 hours to enjoy this moment. So I'll stay awake for the whole ride. Just like this though. You might never see this side of me again. So you should enjoy it while it last."

I should... because this Gray won't last for long.

Arryn hears some commotion from the other room but can't bring herself to move, not when Gray is opening up like this. It's nothing they can't handle, anyway...

Years
    Rex Dart
    On the train, on my own...

So, everyone had gotten on the train, and Gray had encouraged Rex to board with or without Darren. Rex had ignored that, only getting on when the conductor called out for the final boarding. As such, he had completely missed Tulip's announcement, and just assumed everyone had a room.

After stashing the accursed wheelchair in the luggage car with the rest of their bags, Rex had decided that he'd spend the trip guarding their stuff. After all, it's not like any of the rooms would comfortably fit him. Except maybe a suite, but what were the odds of them getting one of those, right?

So he sits in the cargo hold, leaning up against the wall. It's oddly nostalgic, reminding him of riding in the back of the truck after the Silph job. "Hopefully this time they don't forget me in here." He jokes out loud, despite no one else being around to hear him. He idly traces his finger along the floor, sighing. "Who am I kidding? They have to know I'm here before they can forget me... Things used to be so much simpler. Less fun, but simpler."

While he is musing, a bag falls off the overhead rack and bounces off his head. The bag is small, and Rex grts curious about what's in it, so he looks inside. It's pretty basic: clothes, hand wipes, a box of cookies... He puts the bag back.

As he is eating the cookies, he puts one in his pocket for later, his hand brushing against the stacks of money. Gray's words echo in his mind: "Heh, What would YOU do with money?"

"What would I do? What do I want more than anything? Hmm..."

~~Five minutes later~~

Rex takes up a whole bench by himself, but the dining car is fairly empty anyway. "Waiter! Bring me two of everything on this menu!" He rubs his hands together in anticipation, letting out a low growl as he grins mischievously.

ElBurrito

Years

Darren

"Follow her...If you don't try. She will think you don't care." Shadow said, looking at Darren. Darren turned to Shadow "I'm pretty sure she's chosen you now. The other night she told me that she wanted to talk to you. And now she's pissed off at me." Darren took another drink of the whiskey and stood up. "But fine. I'll see if I can find her, even though getting that mad about accidentally burning her is kinda stupid..." Darren looked at the empty bottle in his hand and tossed it on the ground, "Should have grabbed a bigger bottle..." Darren muttered as he and Houndoom left the room. "Excuse me." Darren said, walking up to a man standing in the hall, "Have you seen a girl run by here? Blonde, a little shorter than me, and probably angry?" The man nodded and pointed toward the back of the train. "Thanks" Darren walked down the train, followed by Houndoom. "No sign of her." Darren said after walking through a few cars. Darren and Houndoom stopped by a door at the end of the train. Darren turned to Houndoom, "Maybe we should try the other side?" Houndoom shook his head then sniffed the door and pawed it. Darren sighed and knocked on the door, "Tulip? You in there?".​

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

"Tulip? You in there?" Darren's voice called out from the other side of the door.

"Yeah... Come in." she said standing up and going to the back and opening the door looking at Darren.

She looked down at her hand, it had already healed for the most part. The burn wasn't that bad and with her healing ability's it finished the job, but it was still sensitive.

"Look... I'm sorry I over reacted... It hurt... I'm emotional... " she said smiling weakly.

"I know that I can be a princess sometimes with my demands and I don't know... I still like you alot... I'm glad you came back... I thought you left for Hoenn or something... that would've broke my heart..."

Her feelings were a mess. She had so many of them she didn't know what to do. Her feelings for Darren,Shadow, and Gray. The battle going on inside her head left her feeling drained.

"Look I dont want to fight... I just wanna sleep." she yawned like a little kid.

"Will you carry me back to the suite...?" she asked cutely, rubbing her eyes. She opened her arms for Darren to carry her.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    The train announcement speakers suddenly turned on.

"Hello ladies and gentleman, Thank you for choosing to ride on the Express rail way. We will now be departing for Goldenrod city." A soothing lady's voice stated from the announcement speakers.

A few seconds after the announcement ended, the train started to slowly move, accelerating as it traversed to Goldenrod city.

--------------------

As the train travels to Goldenrod city, under the city itself, A devious meeting is held.

"Ah.. Cyrus... Nice of you to stop by!" Giovanni told him, as he welcomes Cyrus with a handshake. "I didn't think you would be here so soon."

"Hmph, You have bases all over the place. Saffron, Celadon, Mahogony and Goldenrod. Most of them major places for Johto and Kanto... Your sphere of influence has not yet, cease to amaze me." Cyrus pointed out after shaking Giovanni's hand out of Respect.

"Heh... You flatter me, Cyrus. But in the world of crime and industry, we are equals at the top. Maxie and Archie shall arrive as well... Even Ghetsis." Giovanni stated.

"Oh? Maxie and Archie? Weren't those the 2 who..." Cyrus paused.

"Yes. Like you, wanted the power of Legendary Pokemon to achieve their own goals. However, They decided that working together to achieve world domination would better suit them. As for Ghetsis, I sent some of my elites to break him out of jail. They all should be arriving anytime now." Giovanni told.

"I see... What about that Team flare leader. Lysandre?" Cyrus asked. "I believe his technology can help improve ours. He did invent the Holo Caster after all."

"You make a good point Cyrus, However, Lysandre wanted world Destruction. Not world Domination. He tried to end the world we all dreamed of. We do not need him in our plans. Besides, You and Ghetsis are our technology men." Giovanni stated.

"Hmph. I understand. So.. What makes you think this plan of yours will work. We all have failed before, How can you be so sure that we will succeed this time?" Cyrus asked, curious to hear Giovanni's response.

"It's simple... It's because we all failed for a reason. We all lacked something that the other person has. For example. I failed because I lacked the technology. I own Silph.co, but that is merely a business to obtain money. Maxie and Archie failed because they lacked insight. They did not plan out anything, They just found an efficient means for releasing the legendary pokemon, but had no plans to obtain them and hugely underestimated their power. You failed because you had the technology, but underestimated the power of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina aswell. You let yourself become corrupt. Ghetsis also let himself become corrupt aswell." Giovanni mentioned.
    "If we all have eachother to confirm decisions, we have a higher success rate."

"Well said." Cyrus said, smirking.

"Indeed. However, how did you get out of the distortion world? I would love to know." Giovanni asked.

"Ahh... I became somewhat... Desperate. No food, No water, No people... I was losing sanity. I wanted to end my life by jumping into the void. So I did, However, as I did, I was transported somewhere in a forest. Apparently the void of nothingness is the gate that sends you back here. Who would have known? So, It's my turn to ask you a little question. That experiment with the Hybrids... Tell me about it." Cyrus demanded, politely as can be.

"The Hybrids, huh? I guess everyone would like to learn the secrets to their power. You see... The Hybrids are a mixture of Pokemon and People. We made hundreds of them, however, I made a slight miscalculation." Giovanni began.

"What was it?" Cyrus asked, more interested than usual.

"The original plan was to use them as an Army. But they developed human feelings at young ages... This was dangerous for several reasons. If they were to become conscious of themselves at that age, Imagine what they could do if a revolt would occur?"

"I see... Not only that, but if you kept creating more, They would eventually overpower the human race, as they can literally kill anybody with a flick of a finger." Cyrus Added.

"Yes, So I destroyed the base. I set up a base destruction. I needed to ensure the Human race's survival. A few Hybrids in the world should be no problem for the military and elite Pokemon trainers. Although, There was one Hybrid that you could say I've grown to like." Giovanni continued.

"Oh? Why is that?" Cyrus questioned.

"His name was Gray... Unlike most Hybrids, his power wasn't unlocked until we had to manually do it. But you see, Him being an electric type would mean we would have to surge his body with thousands of volts. All the kids who went through this process died before reaching 1000. Plus, He seemed to be the only Hybrid not afraid or hateful towards our scientist. This intrigued me... " Giovanni ended.

"Well, Is he still alive? Did you kill him? What happened?" Cyrus asked, Completely sucked into the situation with Gray.

"Nothing, It's just that before I destroyed the base, I knew that He would leave. I did see him as something as a companion, Someone who I could dominate the world with. So I told him to come back to the base, I left him a letter. He did as he was told years later, and I had a few task for him. I needed him to bring me a girl named Arryn. She is a Hybrid we also created. I needed him to bring me her because of her necklace. I has the Power to seal her power. If I were to study it, I would be able to create more of it, and use it efficiently if a Hybrid were to attack us, sealing its power. Everything was going according to plan untill Gray became infatuated with Arryn." Giovanni stated with a frown.

"Oh... What a shame. Having a charm like that massively produced could increase our defense against a hybrid immensely..." Cyrus said with a frown as well.

"Indeed... I gave up the plan because for 1, I would prefer to do anything that could or would harm Gray. for 2, With Gray on her side, He could destroy the entire rocket base within minutes... Speaking of base destruction... Apparently Arryn and a Hybrid named "Shadow" took out our saffron base. With Arryn involved, I assumed he was companions with Gray, So I looked into his profile in the Hybrid database, and according to its reading, his anger levels increased dramatically at a young age. Making him just as strong as Gray was at the time. This happened after the death of a friend or family member. Because of this, I assumed he was vengeful towards team rocket. Heh... Luckily for us, I already transported our important data to this base, So not too much was lost." Giovanni stated.

"Interesting... Who's the bigger threat to us? Gray or Shadow?" Cyrus asked, ready to make preparations for whichever Hybrid he names.

"Shadow. Definitely Shadow... Gray is extremely loyal. Though he COULD destroy our base, He is a prideful person. He's proud of his power, and is grateful to me for blessing him with such strength. Although he may have chose Arryn over me, He won't do anything that will jeopardize my safety willingly. Shadow on the other hand hates us. No doubt about it, if he finds out about our existence in Goldenrod. He WILL come for us." Giovanni stated with confidence.

"Alright. Then I'll set up some security measures so we can fight him off in case he does learn about us. Call me when Maxie, Archie and Ghetsis arrive. I look forward to hearing about the Virus project you've mentioned." Cyrus stated as he exited the meeting room.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow had stop reading the book he had gotten as he became sleepy. It was something that happened to him every now and then. If he was reading a book, regardless of how good it was, he would eventually get tired and have to stop. His dream had surprised him a bit. It wasn't the nightmare he would usually have.

He was walking through the forest picking berries with his pokemon. Wild pokemon were everywhere. Everything was at peace. There was no battling. No fighting over territory. No fighting over food. All the pokemon enjoyed one another company. Even Zangoose and Seviper got along even though they were natural enemies. None of the pokemon seemed to be very aggressive. He had looked around and seen everyone. Rex, Tulip, Darren, Gray and Arryn. All of them enjoyed each other. Gray even laughed. As he watched on, he started to feel a little bit like an outcast. Maybe because he was the newest member.

I guess this is how I would want the group to be. Shadow thought to himself.

But someone new caught his eye. He wasn't sure who it was. Nor had he ever seen the person before. But by the time the had gotten close enough to see what the new person looked like, the person vanished. He thought that maybe he saw blue or purple hair, but he couldn't be certain. Not in the forest like this.

"Huh... Well that was strange." He said to himself.

He wondered who the new person was. Possibly that Vesa person who never joined them... Maybe someone else.

He heard a soothing voice which woke him up. He slowly opened his eyes. Blinking a few times to clear the blurriness.

"That was the best nap I have ever had..." Shadow told himself. He stood up and stretched. He looked around, not seeing Darren, Rex or Tulip.

"Hmm I am surprised Rex hasn't arrived... I hope he got on the train. I am sure he did even if Darren hadn't shown up to him. I bet he is eating. Which is making me hungry thinking about food now..." Shadow said.

He put his book in his bag and sneezed. In some places, if you sneezed, someone is talking about you. But he wasn't sure who would be at that moment. He didn't know anyone else, but that didn't mean no one knew him. He sneezed again and went into the bathroom to blow his nose. He cleaned his hands and walked back out of the bathroom.

He noticed the train was now in motion. He figured he would go find some food somewhere. He was sure that this place had to have a dining car. He wondered how long the train would take to get to Golden Rod City. He exited their car and slowly made his way through the crowd of people.

Last edited:

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
    Annabel

Annabel woke up the next morning. Getting out of the bed, she walked over to her bag to pull her brush out and brushed her messy hair before pulling it up. She was ready for the day, and she had a small smile on her face. She felt energized and happy for once.

'Once I get to Johto, maybe I should take a trip to Goldenrod City. I can check the sights out before I decide what to do from there.'

But, she heard an announcement made over the ship. "Attention passengers. We have docked in Olivine City. Made sure you grab your belongings before heading off the ship."Annabel had grabbed her belongings, including her bag and her pokemon and started headed out of the cabin, heading her way out to get off of the ship.

When she got off, she stretched out before she started walking, moving her way around until she was heading outside of the city and started making her journey towards Goldenrod City. Along the way, she was able to take in the sights of the roads and the scenery in general. Every now and then, she would stop to take a break to make sure to feed her pokemon and then headed back up again.

Eventually, she had finally reached Goldenrod City,and she felt excited. It looked like there was so much to do, and she couldn't wait to check out everything there was to offer there.

ElBurrito

Years

Darren

"Look... I'm sorry I over reacted..." Tulip said as she opened the door and smiled at Darren. "It's fine." Darren said, rubbing his neck, "But fair warning for the future, don't do that again. Living outside my whole life has made me a bit 'jumpy' when people grab me like that." Tulip opened her arms, "Will you carry me back to the suite...?" she said after yawning and rubbing her eyes. You startled me. Got pissed at me for reacting to being startled. Now you expect me to carry you? "Umm..." Houndoom bit the back of Darren's leg, causing Darren to jerk and then kick Houndoom. "Sure." Darren picked up Tulip and started walking back to the suite. "So how did you know I was thinking about going to Hoenn anyway? I never told anybody except Houndoom, and we were alone in the streets".​

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

She smiled softly as Darren agreed to carry her.

"So how did you know I was thinking about going to Hoenn anyway? I never told anybody except Houndoom, and we were alone in the streets".

"Hm... well... I think it has to do with Gardevoir. She has a psychic connection with everyone in the group. Sometimes she taps into your thoughts and sends them to me... So basically I read your mind... But I never really thought you would do it... After all you made a promise." she said sleepily.

"I think Im going to sleep now... Wake me up when we get to... Johto." she said yawning then falling asleep.

She dreamed...

Tulip sat in a forrest... Darren was there... He had a flower. He gave it to her and she smiled. She felt something in this flower... it started glowing then she used a new move... what move was she using. A storm of flowers flew around her and she floated up into the air. She drew a heart with her finger and stuck her fingers through the heart. Her hands glowed a pinkish purple color then she created a ball of light. Long streamers, like a Slyveons came out and cracked like whips, whipping the target then a beam of light shot out leaving a massive hole in the ground...

All went black... When the light came up again... there was a ruined city... the sky was red with black and gray clouds in the sky. It was a final show down against Giovanni... The team all touched these gems on themselves... Then they all changed... Like they were... mega evolving. Then blackness...

Tulip woke up and blinked. She heard the woman on the speaker say they were going to be in Goldenrod soon. She was laying on the bed. She stood up and opened the door back to the room.

"Everyone ready to go to my parents house?" she said smiling.

ElBurrito

Years

Darren

"I think it has to do with Gardevoir. She has a psychic connection with everyone" Tulip said. Of course. She's got a psychic pokemon, why didn't I think of that? I don't really like having a mind reader around though. But at least it's not an enemy reading my mind. Darren laid Tulip down on the bed and walked back to his seat by the window, Houndoom laid down at his feet and fell asleep. I wonder how everybody can feel so relaxed and just sleep whenever? Maybe I'm just paranoid? An image of a purple spike driving through his chest passed through Darren's mind. Guess it's not paranoia if you've got a good reason to be on edge. Darren pulled out his katana and tapped on Houndoom's shoulder. Houndoom looked up and Darren moved his hand around the blade, Houndoom nodded and walked out of the room. Five minutes later Houndoom returned and handed Darren a knife sharpener. "Thanks, I had a feeling there'd be at least one here since they serve food." Houndoom went back to sleep as Darren began sharpening his sword.

Is it possible that she could still be alive? I never did go back to check the body. But surely there's no way she could have survived that attack... Tulip eventually came out of the bedroom and said something. Darren was lost in thought and had no idea that Tulip had entered the room or said anything. Maybe she managed to get away like I did. There's no way I should have survived getting stabbed below the heart like that...

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

I didn't think Arryn would let me lay on her. I expected her to tell me to get off her or for her to feel awkward... I guess she doesn't mind.

Once I finished my train of thought, I heard the announcements saying that they were departing for Johto. Soon after, I felt the train move.

"Looks like we just started moving. In about an hour or 2 and we'll be in Goldenrod." I said to Arryn.

"Everyone ready to go to my parents house?" Tulip asked, seemingly happy.

"We might have to find another place. We're Hybrids. We don't know who may be against us. We don't know who may be after us. We may put your parents in danger if we stay at their place. I say No. Mainly to protect your family." I said to Tulip. In reality, I didn't care about her parents. I just Hate meeting new people.

I diverted my attention back to Arryn.

"Ya know, Things could have turned out much worse if you didn't stop me from seeking revenge on you and Tulip. Who woulda thought I'd be laying here in your lap. Weird right?" I asked her, still comfortable. "I guess I owe you one for stopping me back then, cause if you didn't... I wouldn't be here enjoying my moment with you."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

Tulip felt energized after her nap but would probably have to take another one before they got there. She smiled at Darren who was lost in thought. Probably lost in thought about her beauty. She giggled then looked at Gray as he spoke.

"We might have to find another place. We're Hybrids. We don't know who may be against us. We don't know who may be after us. We may put your parents in danger if we stay at their place. I say No. Mainly to protect your family."

"Oh sweety!" she said hugging Gray.

"But dont worry about it. My parents have an estate with guard pokemon, security officers. We can stay there for a while dont worry!" she said smiling going over and sitting by Darren. Tulip poked Darrens hand making sure it didn't erupt into flames then held his hand smiling.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    The train departs and Arryn hopes that Rex has managed to get on. If not, she'll be waiting for the next train back to Saffron. I'll go look for him, soon. She didn't even seem as the muscle man that most probably did - he's definitely like a caring older brother.

As Gray lists the many reasons why staying with Tulip's family is detrimental to their safety and her parents', Arryn finds herself nodding along in agreement. Staying with people she was unfamiliar with has gotten her to where she is now and the bad far outweighs the good, despite that she met some amazing people. Her face scrunches at the thought - I'm getting too soft.

The fact that she's laying back on the bed, gazing up at the ceiling with Gray's head resting in her lap proves her point further. This was the exact reason she fled from Celadon with not so much as a goodbye to her old flame, too afraid of her own feelings. She shifts, awkward.

"Ya know," Gray speaks up, startling her out of her thoughts. "Things could have turned out much worse if you didn't stop me from seeking revenge on you and Tulip. Who woulda thought I'd be laying here in your lap. Weird right? I guess I owe you one for stopping me back then, cause if you didn't... I wouldn't be here enjoying my moment with you."

Things definitely could have turned out differently but for now, Arryn is unsure of her decision to let Gray rest on her like this with her guard down. Tulip must be laughing at her right now, jesting that she did harbour feelings for him and Arryn springs up.

This is dangerous territory, she carefully slides out from underneath Gray and stands by the adjoining door.

"I'm going to go search for Rex," Arryn announces shakily, eager to escape the room. She whistles for Shadow whom had been slumbering in the corner. The Absol glares at her from being disturbed but joins Arryn's side; albeit reluctantly.

Slamming the door shut behind her, she looks down at Shadow and crosses her arms, on the defence. "Don't give me that look."

ElBurrito

Years

Darren

Darren stared at his katana while sharpening the blade. I don't know why I'm letting this get to me. I was probably just seeing things. Darren felt someone poke his hand and his head quickly shot up. "Hm?" Darren looked over as Tulip smiled and held his hand. Darren tossed the sharpener onto a table then sheathed his katana. "Did I miss something?" Darren looked around the room as Arryn left and slammed the door. The door slam woke up Houndoom and the dog pokemon growled as it stood up. "Get over it. You'll have plenty of time to sleep when we get to Johto." Houndoom grumbled then stretched and sat down, staring at Darren then the window.​

Back