• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    Val hopped out through the window. She was silent while all three spoke to her, though when the gem in her forehead was mentioned, a hand flew up to cover it. "No, it doesn't look nice. I hate it," she hissed angrily. "I don't want Pokemon features incorporated into my body! Never asked for the powers, never asked for the stupid Persian forehead-gem." She took a breath to calm herself. "Training on Mt. Silver?" That was so far...she couldn't easily get there. Gliscor couldn't carry her, she didn't exactly have a Pokemon to ride on, and there was no way she was walking that far. "Well then, I hope it won't be an issue that I plan to hang around you guys until he gets back." Her words were addressed only to Rex and Shadow, mainly Shadow as he appeared to be in charge right now. She'd already decided that the Dragon and Dark type who'd threatened her just wasn't worth the her time, attention, or effort. In other words, she'd decided he was an idiot. "And yes, by the way, Val is what I go by. Short for Valkyrie. It's not my name. It never was. It's just what Team Rocket decided to call me. I continue to use it because it's better than not having a name." So maybe she'd given her reply slightly out of order...so what?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow looked around as humans started walking in from other places. Shadow would deal with them once everyone else got to safety.

"We have waited long enough, let us leave. Follow Lydia and I will take care of the police." Shadow said as he walked away from everyone toward the police who had Growlithe and Stunky ready to move in if needed. Shadow waited for his friends to go through the portal before making any more steps. Shadow was certain that he would be fine. They probably hadn't realized he was a hybrid yet. He had not shown any of his hybrid powers in the open. It was true the rest of them probably told them he was, but as leader, he needed to prove that there wasn't threat.

Before he could get far, he heard Val.

"If you want, I can let you borrow my Noivern to get there. He should be able to get you there quick enough. I can ask him to drop you off near Mount Silver and he will come back on his own."

But first, let me take care of the police. Shadow said, walking back toward the cops.

Arryn: (permission granted to me to bunny)

Arryn was speechless at everything that had happened from the incident between Gray and Shadow to the kiss from Gray and the split between Tulip and Orchird. She wasn't sure what to say.

"Um... Are you ready?" Tulip had asked her to walk together and talk like they used to.

"I'm sorry Tulip not right now. We need to listen to Shadow for now. Maybe once we get our new temporary home, then we can." Arryn said with a weak smile.

Arryn walked to the door, "Come here!" Arryn called. Her Furret scurried over to her and the returned it. She cast a weary gaze around the area where people were starting to move. She looked at Shadow who said he would handle the police. She was sure he would be ok, at least she hoped. She turned away and walked toward the portal Lydia was forming. She would walk through when everyone else did.

Shadow:

Shadow walked away from the group and went toward the police who were waiting.

"Hold it right there young man! I don't know if you are a Hybrid, but you are associated with them!"

Shadow stopped. So he was right. They didn't know he was a hybrid after all.

"Relax. We mean you no harm. And we are leaving. Please go back to your own business." Shadow announced calmly.

"Still, you are associated with those monsters!"

Shadow put his palm to his head, annoyed. But he remained calm.

"Not all hybrids are monsters. The only real monsters are Team Rocket. The ones who created the Hybrids. What makes a hybrid different form a Mewtwo? People praise Mewtwo do they not? Why treat hybrids any different? Has any harm come to anyone here? Or are people just acting out of fear? How about instead of treating a hybrid like a monster, you hunt down the criminal organization, who created them? One day you will need hybrids, and your best bet is the group behind me." Shadow finished as he walked away.

He heard a clap in the background as a few more joined in.

"Pull back! There is nothing to see here." One of the police offers said.

Shadow walked back to Val, "So do you wish to borrow my Noivern to fly you to Mt. Silver? Your choice." Shadow said as he waited for an answer.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

"I'm sorry Tulip not right now. We need to listen to Shadow for now. Maybe once we get our new temporary home, then we can."

Orchid rolled her eyes and Tulip nodded with a smile.

"Boo you whore. That couldnt have sounded better coming from Shadows own mouth. You really are his little bitch arent you?" Orchid asked knowing she wouldnt say anything.

Tulip just sighed at Orchid and went outside.

"Looks like we have attracted the attention of others in the area. I am sure our enemies will return soon. I will not stand around like a fool and wait for them to tear out my throat."

Orchid and Tulip heard through telepathy.

"Why does it matter if they rip out your throat? You dont talk anyways." Orchid said rolling her eyes. Tulip giggled a little bit and then stopped herself from laughing any more.

Orchid walked outside followed by Tulip and went over to Shadow. She wrapped herself in Shadows arms in looked in his eyes.

"So Mr. Leader. Where are we going?" She whispered in his ear, moving down to kiss his neck softly.

Tulip rolled her eyes.
    "Shes such a slut." Tulip thought without having her thoughts listened too by the succubus herself.

"We should go into town. I need to do some shopping. My C- Gear got destroyed. Wonder who's fault that is." Tulip said the last part under her breath.

"Ooh! Town sounds great. Shadow. You can help me pick out lingerie." Orchid purred kissing Shadow again.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow turned red as Orchird messed with him... a little bit more than he was comfortable with.

"I am sorry Val... Let me just leave my Noivern with you so you can make the choice to go or stay. If you choose to stay, than welcome to the group." Shadow said, slightly pushing Orchird away.

He grabbed his pokeball that contained Noivern, "Noivern, please stay here with this female, Val. I have offered her a ride to Mount Silver. If she agrees, please take her then return to me once you drop her off.

'Noivern.' Noivern nodded.

"Orchird.... you're gonna have to stop this..." Shadow sighed, putting a hand to his head. He turned to Tulip who seemed to be back to at least somewhat normal.

"Tulip, I will go with you if you want me to. And no... I am not helping you pick out lingerie." Shadow said, aiming the last part at Orchird.

"With the orb Lydia gave me earlier... I think I still have it..." Shadow said looking around... "Yeah I do. I can teleport to the grove."

"You are welcome to do what you want for the rest of the day. I don't think we will have any more.... major problems... Team Rocket has failed about five times in the past 24 hours. Just meet back at the grove before night fall. Everyone should have a C-Gear now... other than Tulip... It is currently.... 11am. I will send out a text to everyone when the times comes. Stay safe." Shadow said as he told everyone what was going on.

Years
    Rex Dart

Val may have tried to kill them, or at least Gray, but the girl knows how to make an entrance. At the mention of police, Rex perks up. "We definitely don't want the police involved with us right now. I'm not gonna mention names, but someone may have used a police car as a weapon last night, and those cops might hold a grudge against this unnamed individual." He ushers everyone inside, stopping to scowl as Orchid kisses Shadow. One Tulip was bad enough, but Orchid is basically her libido given mortal form. He grabs her shoulder, pulling her into the house.

"This is becoming far too common, this kissing thing. Especially from someone like you, with that poison typing. Give it a rest." He gives her a stern glare. "And if you even think about trying that flirty shit on me, I should warn you..." He inhales deeply, breathing a gout of flame directly into the fireplace. "I've got really bad breath."

Melody Hendricks

Melody smiles as Jack pulls her chair out for her. "Such a gentleman. You might be my new best friend, Frosty." She takes a seat and a plate, happy to have someone to eat lunch with.

"It's not that they're afraid of me, they just know how awesome I am. I sing, like, all the time, and everyone gets caught up in my show. I think those guys just had somewhere to be."

Last edited:

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

Darker than it Seems... [IC]
    Orchid​

Orchid was outraged as she was pulled inside the house by some savage.

"This is becoming far too common, this kissing thing. Especially from someone like you, with that poison typing. Give it a rest." He gives her a stern glare. "And if you even think about trying that flirty **** on me, I should warn you..." He inhales deeply, breathing a gout of flame directly into the fireplace. "I've got really bad breath."

Orchid touched her chest and opened her eyes to say she was mortified. "How dare you?" She said shaking her head.

"First of all freak show. Dont put your meaty man hands on me again or we will have some serious serious issues. Number two, I will kiss who ever the fuck I want. Because Im a poison type? Are you some kind of typist? Just because Im a poison type I still deserve affection! And finally. I wouldn't flirt with your over grown lumber jack ass is you were the last man on earth and I was a hungry succubus.. Yes, of course you have bad breath. You're a dog." Orchid said crossing her arms. Orchid was not easily intimidated and this was the wrong approach.

Tulip came in the house and gared at Rex the best she could. "Would you stop! I know she's a little mean and touchy feely but you dont need to be so mean!" Tulip says looking like an angry Jigglypuff.

Orchid smiles hugging Tulip and the two go outside. Tulip sat down to take a breather. All the glaring made her dizzy and Orchid skipped back over to Shadow.

"Okay babe I gets what going on. You want to spare Arryns feelings and thats why you dont want me touching you. Its fine. Since everyone can do whatever they want today I think I'll come with you." Orchid purrs feeling on his arm.

"Oh and no thanks Shadow. I think I'll go alone. Besides your sister will probably be waiting to abduct me again." Tulip said quietly pouting.

"So deerling. We have the WHOLE day to ourselves. Arryn can keep Tulip company and Ill keep you company."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Is it bad that I wish they were bad as one being.... Arceus help us all. And what the hell are we going to do about Orchird... Shadow thought, becoming annoyed with the drama started by Orchird.

"Everyone just calm down. We need to leave. Stop the senseless arguing please." Shadow pleaded.

He also wondered why Tulip cared about her, possibly because Orchird was her in ways? He wondered if old Tulip would ever return.

Again, he pushed Orchird away, "You know... I am going to end up pushing you off something very high by accident..." Shadow said.

Shadow walked over to Tulip and placed her hand on her head, messing her hair up, "You know... it isn't nice being so mean to me. And my sister wasn't the one to abduct you, as I don't have a sister. Sara was never blood related. That being said, just stay safe please. I don't want you getting hurt again." Shadow said.

And within a blink of an eye, Orchird was back on him.

"So deerling. We have the WHOLE day to ourselves. Arryn can keep Tulip company and Ill keep you company."

"You are really annoying... I really should burn you... Tulip seems to care about you still. So.... whatever. Maybe we can get you a Sawsbuck to leave us alone... maybe a Stantler... Or a Rapidash.... or a Zebstrika... Probably should go to the grove first, but I do need to get some better clothing for a possible trip later on." Shadow sarcastically said.

Years
    Rex Dart

Rex isn't surprised by Orchid snapping at him, but Tulip defending her other half catches him off guard. The two embrace before going back outside, leaving Rex alone. He growls, even though they can't hear him. "I am not a dog! I am a dragon!" He stops growling, looking at his oversized hands. "But... that's just semantics at this point. I really am just their pet. I look tough, growl at our enemies, and do what I'm told."

He sits down on a couch, which groans under his weight. "Old friends, new enemies, new friends? Our little group is growing all the time. Shadow said we're a family. Maybe that's what he wants. What do I want?" He puts his hands in his pockets, pulling out what he finds: a wad of cash in one hand, a blue lucha mask in the other. "What do I want?"

----

Rex heads out the back, avoiding the rest of the group. He heads for town, looking for a place to get some food.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

"You know... it isn't nice being so mean to me. And my sister wasn't the one to abduct you, as I don't have a sister. Sara was never blood related. That being said, just stay safe please. I don't want you getting hurt again."

"I'm not being mean to you. I'm not mean. Orchid's mean. Okay. I dont really care what your excuse is. I wouldnt have been hurt in the first place if it wasnt for you." Tulip said quietly.

"Nor did I get your joke but Im gonna tell you now. I think you should be nice to me. Or Tulip will be alot meaner. I will make her hate you. So. How about you give me a kiss infront of everyone to prove yourself." Orchid whispered in Shadows ear and hugged him.

Tulip stood up and grabbed her purse.

"Okay. Well Im leaving. Bye."Tulip said softly before she walked to the motorcycle and started it. She reved the engine and drove into town on it.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
    Deacon Masterson

Deacon runs to catch up with Rex, wanting to help protect him. "Rex, can I have lunch with you please? I know you can probably handle yourself, but I'd like to be nearby in case we get jumped." Deacon said to Rex. "Besides, dragon hybrids stick together, right?" Deacon asked Rex as he began to walk with him. Deacon felt a sense of deja vu and swore to himself that if they got jumped he wouldn't let Rex or himself get killed, even if they had to be injured to get away. "I need to be stronger... to protect my friend..." Deacon thought to himself. "What are you thinking about for food, Rex?" Deacon asked the other hybrid. "I'm not picky or anything, so you decide where we're going." Deacon added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Frost

"Good, I'd like be good friends with you too. We Rocket hybrids got to stick together, right?" Jack said to Melody. "Oh, okay. You sing? What types of songs do you sing?" Jack asked Melody, hoping to learn more about her. His ice was completely sealed now without having to concentrate as he had no temper at the moment. In fact, he enjoyed the company for once as he continued to chew into his Tacos until they were all gone. He then proceeded to pick up a napkin and lightly wipe his face, before putting it back down. Then he waited for Melody's response while stirring a cup of chocolate milk.

Years
    Rex Dart

To Rex's surprise, Deacon runs to catch up. Considering Rex's speed (or lack thereof), not hard to do, but it's the thought that surprises him.

"Rex, can I have lunch with you please? I know you can probably handle yourself, but I'd like to be nearby in case we get jumped. Besides, dragon hybrids stick together, right?"

Rex laughs, an actual hearty laugh. "In case we get jumped? That's a good one! I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, kid. But why hang out with me? Wouldn't you rather spend time with Lydia? You two seem to get along great."

As they walk, Rex spots a sign with his favorite phrase in the world: "All You Can Eat Buffet!" Funnily enough, the restaurant is called the Golden Dragon. "How hungry are you?" he asks rhetorically, steering Deacon toward the restaurant.

Melody Hendricks

"You sing? What types of songs do you sing?" Jack seems legitimately interested, and Melody's eyes light up. She literally floats about a foot out of her chair.

"I'll sing just about anything! But Cyrus taught me a few special songs, and thanks to my DNA, I've got the magic in me." She grins, a wicked gleam in her eye. "Check this out."

She grabs a random person passing by behind her, leaning against him and running her hand down his face. The man stammers in surprise, until he sees who it is. Melody grins, shushing him.

"Hush now, quiet now,
    It's time to rest your sleepy head..."

He falls asleep almost instantly, Melody guiding him into a chair. His head hits the table with a dull *THUNK*. She strokes his hair, humming gently as her eyes glow softly red. The man twitches in his sleep as Melody lets out a contented sigh. She swipes his juice box, drinking happily from the tiny straw.

"But I really like pop and rock. Especially older stuff, like 80's tunes. Or anything upbeat and fun."

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    Val paused as Shadow went to deal with the police. Leaning back against the open window, she focused her energy and stuck her head into the wall. It could have been viewed as just screwing around with her powers. She called it practicing her new abilities. As he returned, she withdrew her head. "Hmm...Gray didn't really strike me as the type to enjoy someone disrupting his training. Maybe I'll stick around." However...her gaze fell on Orchid as the female came up, left, then returned. "Ew," she stated flatly. "Such kinds of affection should not be displayed publicly. It's gross and slutty behavior. Maybe I should go after Gray, if only to save myself from puking." Her gaze went back to Shadow. She didn't care how rude her words were; Valkyrie was the kind to speak her mind. "So far, this group doesn't impress me as a whole. Gray is powerful, but arrogant, though he's not really so bad. That guy that threatened me? A cocky, arrogant ass. And whoever the hell this girl is...she's just disgusting. I guess you aren't too bad either. The big one...it was surprising to return here and find someone treating me so kindly. I guess, again, the same can be said for you. Never expected it after previously having been here to kill everyone." She tapped her chin with a forefinger. "Hm. I guess it's really just a few individuals I'm not impressed with. Can't say anything about the whole group, because so far most of you seem okay." The question remained though...Take up Shadow's offer and get a ride on his Noivern to Mt. Silver in search of Gray, who possibly might not even be there, or remain with the group and wait for his return?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

Shadow rolled his eyes as Orchird talked, "Honestly, she already doesn't like me. Even though I did help her free herself of you. I am not going to kiss you. It would probably make her even angrier." Shadow told Orchird.

He watched as Tulip left. He wanted to tell her and Arryn where he planned to go, but Tulip ran off before he could. He wondered if she would ever go back to being her old Tulipy self... at least toward him. Right now she was really cold to him. He knew his mistake, but he still did like one of his friends being mad at him.

Her turned toward Val, "I am really sorry about this Orchird girl... she is very... disturbing... but now she clings to me like it she needed me to survive... I really wouldn't blame you for leaving to avoid her."

Wouldn't be surprised if this was Tulip's idea to punish me and get back at me for my mistake.

Shadow looked at the portal, only Val, Orchird, Lydia and Arryn were left, the others had departed.

Some leader I am... Shadow thought.

He turned back to Val once again, "Rex has always been nice to everyone unless they cause problems. I was different... last night than I am now. If you were here to kill us, you wouldn't have made yourself known. Also, I think Gray expected you anyways... he has of way of thinking like that. Honestly, he probably could use a training partner or two even on Mount Silver." Shadow said.

He looked back at Lydia and Arryn, a portal forming. He wanted to lead Arryn and the others there first, but he told them that they could do whatever for the rest of the day. He knew Lydia wanted them to head to the forest.

"Yeah.... I think I will wait for the portal to open and go through." Shadow said under his breath.

In case something happened to him on his trip, he wanted Arryn to know because if it came to it.... she would be the one to help. Possibly the only one able to help. He knew that Orchird would probably follow him for her own personal gain. He didn't think she would help. Besides all that, he wanted to think about how to reclaim balance with fire and fighting types that now raged inside him.

I need to ask Arryn to help lead... I can't lead alone... There isn't a leader, but there needs to be a head. Even though I keep calling myself leader when I am the one who said there wasn't one... Maybe with help from Arryn, we can lead. She could probably lead the group alone. I know she would be better than what I have done so far. Four pokemon left me, the group is divided, Tulip thinks Gray is better, and no one seems to like my current self which is my original self... I guess that means everyone enjoyed the illusion over me... So no one truly ever cared for me...

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Lydia

Lydia completed the portal spiraling portal and stepped back. Looking at those waiting, her softened voice entered their heads, "This will lead you to the Haven… Aerlith is holding the portal open from the other side. I know this method of transportation is strange but it is to keep this area safe from outsiders. This is supposed to be a place of healing and rest, and I warn you many the Pokemon here have suffered at the hands of trainers. They will not attack you unless you provoke them, but they will not trust you. Please be considerate guests and keep your Pokeballs hidden from sight. If you attempt to capture any Pokemon in the Haven, the guardians alongside many other pokemon will attack you and I will not stop them."

Looking through the portal the Hybrids could see glimpses of the forest on the other side. Once they entered they would find themselves in a small clearing surrounded by vast trees that blocked much of the sun. Where the sunlight breached the thick canopies the light revealed an underbrush of flowers and weeds. Standing next to the portal on the other end was an old Xatu. The Pokemon is covered in countless scars from battle including both of his eyes being destroyed by some battle years prior. It's clear by the pokemon's circular movement with its wings that he is the one keeping the portal open on the haven side. The last to past through the portal was Lydia, and as soon as she entered into the haven the vortex closed. Lydia immediately faced the Xatu and gave him a gentle hug. After the hug she stepped back and closed her eyes. She stood there silently as she telepathically communicated with the Pokemon.

Those left behind would need to communicate via C-Gear to get Lydia to retrieve them as there was no way to trace the portal's path to this plot of woods. These same C-Gear would betray the hybrids immediately as a new hunter has already turned their own devices against them. Mechanical eyes watched and listened from the safety and comfort of his own lair as he gathered what information he felt was needed to strike. He was not going to rush in like the group's others enemies…

(( OOC Whoever is close enough to enter the portal may choose to do so... I control the guardians so please do not bunny them. OOC ))

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    "Disturbing is one way to put it," Val snorted. "If she annoys you, why not get rid of the problem? Surely she's weaker than you are." Val crossed her arms. Making up her mind, she gave a sharp nod. The portal inside was no concerns of hers. She'd be taking up Shadow's offer and riding on his Noivern to Mt. Silver. Yet... Her gaze cut back to Shadow from where it had wandered away. Something was clearly on his mind. Normally, she wouldn't give a- well, she wouldn't care. But for some reason, she felt a little, not a lot but still decent enough that it showed, more open around this male than around most people before getting to know them. Perhaps it was the strength she could sense within him? She didn't know. "...don't worry too much. If you spend all your time worrying, you'll never know joy." She gave another nod. "I'll be hitching that ride to Mt. Silver, if the offer still stands." She eyed his Noivern, wondering if it would be best to allow it to carry her in its talons or to cling to its back.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow:

To Shadow, something didn't seem right, but he wasn't too concerned. No need to worry over something else that may not even be something to be concerned over.

Hmm....

"If she annoys you, why not get rid of the problem? Surely she's weaker than you are." Val said.

"Yeah she is, especially now. But for some reason the girl, Tulip, seems to care for her still. Not sure why. But if the time comes." Shadow answered.

Shadow looked around to take note at what Lydia had said about hiding pokeballs out of sight and took note that they shouldn't try to catch any or they would be attacked. Lydia had already entered the portal.

"...don't worry too much. If you spend all your time worrying, you'll never know joy.I'll be hitching that ride to Mt. Silver, if the offer still stands." Val added as she looked out Noivern.

"Noivern is fine with either way, by talon or by back. He won't let you fall to your death. When you are in the mountains though, hold on tight as the winds may be strong. If you fall, Noivern will catch you. Noivern is the fastest dragon pokemon around, so you should be able to get their fairly quickly." Shadow reported.

Shadow took a step next to his Noivern, "Alright Noivern, until you drop her off, listen to her. Once you are done, head back to the forest where we will be. You should be allowed in with you being a pokemon. I'll ask Lydia otherwise." Shadow said.

Noivern nodded.

"Have fun." Shadow told Val, as he walked away toward the portal.

Before he got close to the portal, he let his Lucario and Eevee out. So that they weren't trapped in their pokeballs for their stay.

"Alright you two, while we are here, I want you to enjoy the pokemon of the Haven. No fighting if permitted so get along. I do not wish for you all to get hurt. If you provoke them, I cannot help you. Noivern will return shortly after he drops Val off." Shadow told his Eevee and Lucario.

The two pokemon nodded. Lucario walked beside Shadow, while Eevee climbed up on Shadow's shoulder. Still small from only being about a week old. He wanted to work with Eevee some, but he wasn't sure how in the forest. He looked back at Orchird who was following them and she entered the portal behind them.

He got to Arryn who was quietly waiting for the portal to open. It almost seemed like her mind was else where at the moment.

Shadow reached for her hand, but hesitated for a moment. He started to pull his hand back, but he chose to take her hand at the last second. He softly held her hand in his and led her through the portal. Together the two entered the portal and a beautiful forest opened up in front of them. The trees were so vast that a large amount of the sun was blocked out by the canopies of the trees.

Lydia entered last, and the portal closed. The only ones now in the forest were Arryn, Shadow, Lydia, and Orchird. Shadow looked around the Haven.

"So many pokemon... most treated wrongly by trainers.... what kinda of monsters...." Shadow mumbled, sounding like Lydia for a moment.

Shadow was suddenly glad that four of his pokemon chose to leave, even though he would have taken care of them. He was glad he still had three, two of them being close friends.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    Shadow seemed to know what she'd been concerned about. Since either talons or back was apparently fine, Val let her gaze drift to Noivern. While she wasn't the friendliest around humans or even other hybrids, Pokemon were a different story. A smile came to her face, and she reached up to rub and scratch beneath Noivern's chin. From the supply pouch on her belt, she pulled two Berries: a Tomato Berry, one of, if not the most, the spiciest Berries in existence, known to be enjoyed by a variety of Fire, Electric, and Dragon types, and a Yache Berry, which decreased the amount of damage taken from any supereffective Ice attack, always a handy one to have around with a Dragon/Flying or Dragon/Ground type. Offering both up to Noivern, she spoke, her voice softer and more friendly than it had been towards any of the humans or hybrids so far. "I'll let you decide which is most comfortable for you. Shall I ride on your back, or would you prefer to carry me in your talons?"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Shadow's Noivern:

Noivern watched as Shadow and the others entered the portal and watched it close. He turned to Val who had approached him with a Yache and a Tomato Berry, "I'll let you decide which is most comfortable for you. Shall I ride on your back, or would you prefer to carry me in your talons?"

Noivern gladly accepted the two berries and smiled a little at Val. Noivern turned so that Val could climb on top. Noivern could still sense his trainer's presence so Shadow should be easy to find. I guess it was that unexplained connection between a pokemon and its trainer that pokemon professors and scientists could never explain. Noivern waited for for Val to climb aboard.

Noivern sniffed the air. Noivern could tell that summer was starting to change to autumn by the slight chill that was now on the air and the way some of wild pokemon were starting to act. Within in 2 days, summer would have officially ended and autumn and the most beautiful season of the pokemon world, would begin.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    Val's smile grew as Noivern accepted the Berries. "I'm glad you like them. Not all Dragon types enjoy the spiciness of the Tomato Berry, and I wasn't sure how you'd react to that one." Seeing Noivern's answer to her question, she nodded and climbed onto the Dragon and Flying type's back. Once on, she adjusted her position, then made sure she had a secure -- but not tight enough that it would hurt Noivern or make him uncomfortable -- hold on the Pokemon, then leaned down against his back. "Alright. I'm ready whenever you are, Noivern. Off to Mt. Silver we go!" She tensed, preparing for the take off. To be honest, Val had never been flying on a Pokemon before.

Shadow's Noivern (permission granted to bunny)

As Val spoke of being ready, Noivern pushed off from the ground, jumping into the air. His large wings beat against the breeze, scooping up and shoving air down to keep himself aloft as he turned to take off in the direction of Mt. Silver.

Valkyrie
    Flying on a Pokemon wasn't so bad. As Noivern took off and started the flight, Val relaxed a little. The flight didn't seem to take all that long, though without a watch or C-Gear or something, she had no way of knowing how much time had actually passed. "Do you mind if we skip over that check-in gate there?" she asked, pleased when Noivern flew right over the building to continue flying. A little surprised that she wasn't just being dropped off at the base of the mountain, Val gave the Pokemon a pat. When he did land, she slid off his back to find herself a little less than halfway up Mt. Silver. "Thank you, Noivern." She watched as Noivern took off again to return to Shadow. Grabbing an Ultra Ball from her belt, she let out Persian. "Can you pick up Gray's scent anywhere nearby?" Persian lifted his nose to the strong wind that was blowing. In a stroke of luck, they had been dropped off downwind of Gray; the wind was blowing his scent right to Persian. "Perrrr..." He began to pad through the covering of snow that blanketed the ground. Val followed Persian, keeping a hand on his back as they trekked along the mountain. Coming into view of a figure, she glanced at Persian for confirmation. After receiving a nod, she called out Gray's name.

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
    Deacon Masterson

"In case we get jumped? That's a good one!" Rex had said to Deacon. "Yeah, you know me. I'm a jokester." Deacon said back to Rex, walking with him. "I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, kid. But why hang out with me? Wouldn't you rather spend time with Lydia? You two seem to get along great." "Well I chose to hangout with you because I want to become good friends with you. You seem tough, but kind and respectable. Lydia is fine to be around, but I wouldn't exactly consider her a close friend yet. Plus I just received a note on my C-Gear that the others have departed back at the house, so if I went back she wouldn't be there anyway. Once we're done eating lunch, we should probably go back to the house and follow them through the portal." Deacon said to Rex. "How hungry are you?" Deacon hears Rex say, although he knows it's a rhetorical question since Deacon had said he was going to have lunch with Rex anyway.

Deacon walked into the restaurant with Rex, immediately stunned by the looks of the inside. It was very finely decorated with pictures of dragons running along the side walls, and two bronze statues of dragons were at the entrance both of their heads pointed towards Deacon and Rex. "Hi, welcome to the Golden Dragon! You can order as much as you want today, don't be shy!" A host said to them behind a stand in front of them. "Thank you, we'll take one of the booths." Deacon said to the man. The host handed Rex and Deacon menus, and then Deacon walked with Rex and sat opposite him in a booth with a clear view of outside from a window. "So, what do you think you're going to get?" Deacon asked Rex, hoping to spark another conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Frost

"Ah, so the genius Cyrus has taught you some songs, and you seem to know one by genetics too." Jack said back to her. He watched as she demonstrated by putting a man nearby to sleep. "Haha, amazing. That's probably a great ability to have if you were ever in a fight, no?" Jack asked Melody. He was legitimately interested now, as he had never seen a hybrid be able to use Sing on someone like that before. He was getting more amused and interested by this girl's antics by the minute. "But I really like pop and rock. Especially older stuff, like 80's tunes. Or anything upbeat and fun." "No way, pop and rock are some of my favorite genres! I like older songs too, as well as upbeat ones. They help calm my mood. Can you sing one for me please?" Jack asked her, while drinking his own juice box. He was delighted he had made such a nice friend already, and it was a nice break from his cold, calculating usual mood.

Back