• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Friend or Foe? - Part 2

Darren stopped as he heard lightning hitting behind him and turned around to see it coming out of the hybrid killer. "Houndoom, let's go." As the two started walking towards the group Darren looked up at the sky Now would be a good time Aerodactyl.... Darren drew his katana out and carried it in his right hand as he spit some more blood out. This guy is really getting on my nerves.. Darren walked between Tulip and Arryn and placed the tip of his katana at the guy's throat. "Back off. Now". Darren glared at the guy, ready to slit his throat at any moment.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years

Arryn​
    Arryn leaps forward, clutching Darren's arm that holds the katana right to Gray's neck.

"Don't," she looks over at Gray, disappointed. "Leave him. Let's just get out of here."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

"Thank you...Guys I think Im gonna end this for us..." She closed her eyes calmly. She quickly put her finger on Grays chest sending the Leech Seed into him. While the vines wrap around him and start to zap him she grabs him and pulls him in for a kiss. Not just any kiss. Draining Kiss. She starts to suck the energy out of him from his mouth then shoves him back.

"Goodnight Sugar." She said softly.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

I've been left, Alone... Normally I embrace the solitude. But this time... It felt off. What do I do now... Where should I go? Sleep in an ally? Or kill people to vent out my frustration?... I think I'll just leave the city. It somehow doesn't feel right staying in this city anymore...

As I was lost in thought, The effects of the seed have taken over, and to the ground, I fell to in agony.

Years
    Rex

Rex moves over to Tulip, ready to catch her if she falls. "Don't worry. I'll take care of you. All of you." He smiles at everyone, trying to break them out of their bad mood.

"Now let's go get something to eat, yeah?"

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    That was the last thing Arryn wanted to happen... she looks behind her at Gray.

Did I really make him that angry? To the point where he almost killed me and the others?

Arryn pats Shadow's fur. What now? How am I supposed to find Giovanni without him? Why did I suddenly become surrounded by Hybrids?

She rubs her forehead, smoothing the frown. What a mess.

"Now let's go get something to eat, yeah?" Rex suggests and Arryn has never been so grateful that she met him.

"That... sounds like a good idea."

ElBurrito

Years
    Darren

Darren glared at Gray waiting for a response when suddenly Arryn jumped up and grabbed Darren's arm. "Don't" she said, looking at Gray, "Leave him. Let's just get out of here". Darren looked at Tulip then Arryn "But I told you I'd-". Tulip suddenly jumped up and touched Gray's chest, implanting a Leech Seed in him, then used Drain Kiss. Gray fell to the ground, immobilized by the seed and lack of energy. "I told you he couldn't be trusted." Darren sheathed his katana then turned and started walking to the park.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    "I told you he couldn't be trusted," Darren says - she sighs because he's wrong, it was her fault.

Her stubbornness blew up in her face and ruined everything. Darren probably doesn't trust her judgement any more. Tulip got hurt...

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    ====================
    Arc of Vengeance
    ====================

===
    Gray
    ===

I slowly opened my eyes, And found myself laying in a bed... "Where am I?" I asked randomly.

"You're at the Silph.co building..." A familiar voice answered.

"Giovanni?... Why am I here?" I asked, With hazy memory.

"Because... I brought you here... Laying on the streets of saffron is dangerous for a Hybrid such as yourself."

"Why did you help me? I betrayed you." I stated, Curious as to why he would do this for me.

"No... You didn't betray me, You were merely confused... I let you explore, As I know the emotions you're experiencing is a result of growth." He told, As if he knew me like the back of his hand.

"Alright... So what was the point of this, I have nothing to do, So you plan on using me?" I asked, ready to deny any offer or demands.

"Actually... Gray... I brought you here to talk... No offers, No demands." He told me, Reassuring me. "See... Though you might not think it, You're more Human than you are anything else in this world. You have the strength of a Legendary, and the mind of a Mewtwo, But believe it or not, What makes you different, is the fact that you have a Human heart."

"...?" I'm confused... Why is he telling me this?...

"Because of this Human heart, You'll feel Human emotions. You've made friends. Friends you've actually enjoyed being with. Good Friends talk to you,Relate to you, and a person of even more importance can change you... Am I right?" He asked.

Though I didn't want to admit it, I really did want to be around those people... "...Yea..."

"Now... Friends are suppose to accept you for who you are, regardless of how you see things. However..." He paused.

"The friends you made, completely ignored you for who you were, Fought with you, neglected you. And when you needed them most... They abandoned you..." He said to me with a frown.

I gazed at him. I started to feel my chest burn... It... Hurt.

"The pain your feeling now, is betrayal... They betrayed you... How do you feel about this?" He asked.

"I... I... Don't know what to do right now..." I answered.

"... Revenge..."

"Huh?"

"Make them pay... Make them suffer... Especially that Arryn girl! You changed for her and this is how you're rewarded?!" He yelled.

I felt my blood boil. Yes... I deserve better... They'll suffer... I will return what has been given to me 100x over!!

"Play time, Is officially over..."

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

As the gang walked eating and chatting. Then... out of the blue she fell to the ground screaming in agony. In her head she heard Gardevoir screaming as well. She had this awful feeling. Something bad was happening right then. Gardevoir felt it and our wave length and bond was strong. She felt something so awful it was slowly crushing her from the inside.

"Oh god! Guys... G-guys...! Something... S-something awful is about to happen... Very awful..." She said almost in tears.

The pain then all came to a stop. Her heart pounded and she started breathing heavily. She didn't know what was about to happen but she knew it was going to be awful.

ElBurrito

Years
    Darren

As Darren and Houndoom arrived at the park Darren turned around to see where the group was. "Well, so much for being a group." Darren said as he noticed nobody was there except him and Houndoom. Darren sat on a bench and began sharpening the blade on his katana as Houndoom sniffed around for food. As Darren finished sharpening his katana he caught a glimpse of his reflection on the blade. "Hm. I should probably wash some of this blood off" Darren stood up and walked over to a fountain and began washing his face and arms in it.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

Giovanni raised from his seat, satisfied.

"Now... Even though you're strong how you are now, If you want to carry destruction, You're going to need modifications. As a Hybrid, You have Pokemon Abilities and moves. I won't be able to change your Hybrid type or current moves, But I should be able to add two more electric type moves to your current moveset. The two strongest electric moves I know of are:

Bolt Strike

and

Fusion Bolt.

Since those two are the strongest electric moves, you'll have to spend hours in pain." He told me.

That seemed like an equivalent trade. Pain in exchange for power... And I have a VERY high pain tolerance. "What new abilities will I get?" I asked, Satisfied with his explanations.

"Your current abilities will be replaced with Volt absorb, And Pressure." He told me.

"Alright then... Do what you gotta do. My vengeance will be recognized in the form of new power." Arryn even said it... I can go for power, but without her... That's exactly what I'll do.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    Arryn sips on her milkshake while walking beside Tulip and Rex. Darren probably went to the park, we should head there and figure all this crap out.

Shadow walks a few feet ahead, calm after the ridiculous incident earlier. Their group was now shortened to three, as of now - because of her.

Tulip suddenly collapsed on the cold, hard cement, screaming in pain. "S-something awful is about to happen..." was all Arryn could make out amongst the screaming. She reaches down to Tulip and helps her up, concerned.

"What was that? Are you ok?" Arryn questions.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

As the gang walked eating and chatting. Then... out of the blue she fell to the ground screaming in agony. In her head she heard Gardevoir screaming as well. She had this awful feeling. Something bad was happening right then. Gardevoir felt it and our wave length and bond was strong. She felt something so awful it was slowly crushing her from the inside.

"Oh god… Him… They're changing him… hes changing… We have to stop him guys… We need to change or something… He… he... "

She fell on the ground and blacked out. So much was happening. Her brain and Gardevoirs brain were in sync but Tulip had a lot of other thoughts. She twitched slowly in pain as the flood of thoughts hit her than it all vanished. All the thoughts about Gray were gone. She forgot them all, she was stilled blacked out laying on the pavement.

Years
    Rex

Today was proving to be more interesting than the rest of the month combined. And not all of it good. Rex had gone from being on his own, to making four new friends, to losing one of them, to just him and his girls. And now Tulip was screaming in agony and receiving portents of doom.

He gently picks Tulip up, cradling her like a child. "Don't worry, I got you. We won't let anything bad happen. Stopping bad guys is what I do, and we're stronger now that we're together. Let's go find Darren."

He tosses a Pokeball, sending out his Hawlucha. "Hawk, see if you can spot him from the air. We'll meet up at the park, okay?" Hawk bows, strikes a pose, then leaps into the air to scout ahead.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

Giovanni took me to a room with a chamber. He motioned me to step in, and I did. Soon, a variety of sounds were made and the doors shut, locking me in the room.

"Are you ready?" He asked, about to press a red button.

"Yea."

I heard a button being pressed, and when it did Hundreds of small electric currents were shot at my body. All of them hitting each and every nerve of mine, Forcing me to twitch and lose control of my body completely.

!! I can feel myself change... I can feel the power. They will die... All of them...

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    Arryn glances at Rex, alarmed. Changing him? …Gray?

"Tulip, please… who is changing him?" but she slumps, seemingly unconscious.

"We won't let anything bad happen. Stopping bad guys is what I do, and we're stronger now that we're together. Let's go find Darren."

Arryn nods her agreement. She chucks her half empty milkshake in the trash on the pavement next to a food joint.

Did she really screw up that bad? We shouldn't have just left him there alone...

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

Once the electricity zapping towards me no longer hurt, I knew my new Volt absorb ability was taking effect. I felt it quite relieving, It relaxed me. To be honest... I feel like the whole operation was done.

I knocked on the door, calling Giovanni.

"Yo! Giovanni! I think it's done." I yelled.

"!!! What?! Already??" He asked, shocked that the once thought to be hour long operation was completed in minutes.

He opened my chamber's door, and as I stepped out, Something felt... Different. I looked at my hands and noticed my once yellow electricity has changed to blue.

"Do I have the moves?" I asked him.

"Yes... The guards outside, Get rid of them. I'm beginning to dislike them. Test out your Fusion bolt there." He suggested. I agreed, and went to do exactly that.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    How do I even begin to convince the others not to harm Gray?

Other different circumstances, Arryn would be all for teaching the guy a lesson in respect. Yet she's the one that caused this drama, if she had kept her damn mouth shut they could all be together right now.

If Arryn wanted to confront Giovanni, she would need all the help she could get. Having Gray on her side who knows where Giovanni is would be a huge advantage… besides; he kept his word last night. He's loyal… a loose cannon, caring towards his Pokemon… but quick to anger.

She sighs out loud, fed up with all that has happened in less than two days. It was a bad idea coming to Saffron.

Shadow's head bumps her hand that grips the hem of her black shorts over the purple tights. She releases the denim to give her Absol a quick scratch.

"Rex," Arryn begins awkwardly, not knowing how to bring it up. "You don't think we should kill Gray, right? I mean, surely we can convince him…"

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

I made my way to the first floor. I took a step outside and there lied the two guards. I thought for a moment, Pondering on how exactly I use this ultimate move.

Maybe if I just let all my pent up aggression out...

I focused all my thoughts on these past events which made me upset. I let the electric current within me loose and as I kept pumping high voltages, The lighting bolts soon formed a circle around me, lifting me up.

A rift in the magnetic field?

As I started to float upwards, The charges began to violently burst in itself. I could feel it's explosiveness. Its as if the electricity is alive.

Once I felt it at its peak, I came crashing down, still surrounded in the sphere of blue electricity, Smashing the ground in between the guys. The burst of electricity expanded, Vaporizing the two men instantly. The ground shook for a bit, And a few surrounded houses lost electricity.

Woa... This is the Power of a Legendary Pokemon?... This is exactly what I need if I want to exact my revenge...

Last edited:
    Back