• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

"Don't be ridiculous. You tell her anything and I'll kill you." I said, getting somewhat loud.

"I don't care for her at all. And I don't care for you either. I'm only with both of you now because you wouldn't have left me alone if I said no." I stated, reassuring myself.

"So, We're going to go back to the house? Or are we gonna stay here?" I glanced at Arryn and see's a figure talking to her.

Who is that guy getting so close to her?...

Years
    Rex Dart
    Good Morning, Apartment

Rex finally comes to, only to find the apartment empty. "Aww, they're gone? How long was I asleep?"

He looks around the apartment, finding the note and half of a beer. Deciding it's better than nothing, he gulps it down and heads toward the park to meet up with his new friends.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years

Arryn​
    Why am I defending him?

"I know it's no excuse, believe me, I gave him an earful last night," she sighs. "There's no telling what he's going to do, but I want to know who the hell Giovanni is and why he wants us Hybrids."

I'm starting to sound desperate, Arryn chastises herself.

"Besides... he was in my apartment all night and left this morning without killing us. I'm willing - although this could fire back on me - to give him the benefit of the doubt."

Yeah, definitely desperate.

"There's another guy, Rex, he stayed with us too. He's going to meet us at the Park if you want to come with." Arryn furrows her brows, hoping he decides to come.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

"Mhm. Sure you will. I dont know Mr. Bad boy. Maybe you should figure it out by yourself." She stood up walking over to Arryn and Darren.

"Mr. Broody Mc Bad boy is whining." She said her pink aura not fading away. She smiled at Darren.

"Hi. Im Tulip." She smiled offering her hand to him. He was pretty cute.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Not Alone - Part 8

"He's going to meet us at the Park if you want to come with". Darren turned around to look at Houndoom, then glaned at his reflection in the restaurant window. Darren's face was cut up and bruised and there was a little bit of blood on his bottom lip. Well, now's not a good time to get into a fight alone. And the park would be a good place for Aerodactyl to come back down, especially if I get into another fight.. Darren turned back to face Arryn, "I was thinking about going to the park anyways, so I guess I'll tag along." Darren looked back at the guy, "But if he tries anything." Darren reached back and pulled his katana up just enough for Arryn to see the blade, then he put it back into the sheath. Darren watched as the blonde girl walked towards him and Arryn. "Hi. I'm Tulip" the girl said reaching her hand out. "Darren" he said, shaking her hand.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

"Tch..."

What has happened to me? My once meaningful threats are now empty... It's that Arryn girl's fault... I've lost my touch...

I watched Tulip go over to the new guy and Arryn. I sighed, hoping he doesn't come along with us.

I let my electricity build up outside my body. Heh... This'll scare them... I said to myself with a smirk. The power started to randomly fight out of me, as if trying to escape a monster within.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    "If he tries anything..." Darren reaches behind him, brandishing his katana subtly.

Arryn nods and looks at Tulip as she joins them. "Mr. Broody Mc Bad boy is whining."

She looks over to Gray as Tulip introduces herself to Darren and heads over, the bags in her hands slowing her pace.

"We're going to the park to meet Rex and that guy, Darren," she gestures her head towards Darren. "he's coming... you in?"

She notices that Gray's body is sparking with electricity and she narrows her eyes. "Ease up, he's not going to try anything as long as you don't."

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

"Huh?" I asked as I realized she had just come over to me. "Oh? He's coming with us? Count me out, He can go to hell. Why should a pathetic failure of a Hybrid be shown mercy? I say we kill him or let the town's people handle him. If he can't handle a few Machamps and petty humans, then there's no way he'll be able to do anything to me." I said with a glare towards him.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    "What is your problem?" Arryn drops the bags in anger and balls up her hands into fists. "Are you so damaged that you can't, for one minute, not let your anger get the best of you?"

She looks away, trying to control her rising temper. Honestly, just when she starts to think he's redeemable...

"We are going to the park, if you decide to come then that's fine," Arryn says through gritted teeth and snatches up the bags.

She makes to leave but pauses; turns and glares at him. "If you think Hybrid's are pathetic for not committing murder on everyone that starts a fight, then what does that make you?"

Monster comes to mind.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

"Wanna know my problem??! My problem is YOU!! Ever since last night, You've messed up my personality. I used to make objective decisions, unaffected by others opinions. You even managed to make me second guess myself..."

"If you think Hybrid's are pathetic for not committing murder on everyone that starts a fight, then what does that make you?"

"... Monster is right, I'd rather be someone with power than a weakling with heart. It's obvious I'm lacking something all of you are not. But I'm glad I am. I don't wanna end up bruised and battered like that FAILURE over there." I said pointing to the man with the Houndoom.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

When Tulip hears what Gray have to say she stays quiet for a while letting Arryn talk, then she slaps Gray across the face.

"How dare you. I thought you were cute... and you're just a monster! You're so unattractive on the inside that it makes your perfect bone structure...and hair...and face...and abs.. Uh. It makes you look ugly! " Tears start welling up in her eyes and she runs away from the group.

Flashbacks from her childhood started coming back to her.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

I take the slap, Not really feeling enough pain for it to hurt.

"Say what you want, But I never told any of you to associate with me. You did it to yourselves, Now look at what happened."

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    Gray's explosion shocks her to the core. He's shown hatred, mild anger, indifference - but this, she didn't anticipate.

Tulip slaps him right across the face and runs off. Crap.

Her lips were parted in shock and she closes her mouth as she makes her decision.

"Then why don't you take me to Giovanni?" Arryn suggests coldly, all emotion draining from her voice. "If you believe you're such a monster, someone who'd rather have power - then prove it."

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Friend or Foe?

Darren watched as Arryn walked across the street to talk to the Skarmory trainer. As sparks starting flying from the trainer's body Derren started reaching for his blade but stopped when Arryn began talking to the guy. So he's an electric type, interesting.. Darren looked back to Tulip who seemed to be distracted by something then towards the park. "Well, I'm heading there now. Guess I'll see ya layer". As Darren and Houndoom began walking to the park, Darren overheard the guy yelling. "I don't wanna end up bruised and battered like that FAILURE over there". Darren launched a Shadow Ball at the guy's feet as a message to shut up and continued on his way, flipping the guy off as he walked away.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

I stand up from sitting down and let the electricity, rush out of my body. This defiance and animosity towards me is UNACCEPTABLE!
    "You know what... I'm tired of you... I'm going to break every bone in your body..." I said to Arryn, No longer thinking clearly.
    "I have a better way of bringing out the 'Monster' You wish to see..."

The sparks coming out of me quickly became lightning bolts, striking random locations near me, leaving the attacked areas burnt. "Extend." I whispered as the lighting started to pull in towards the metal rods creating two twin blades of lightning.

"Prepare yourself..." I demanded, as I have been overcome with hatred and pure intentions of killing.

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    She's too stubborn to turn away and leave him to his own devices. Too stubborn to let him get what's coming to him...

Arryn drops the bags to the ground, not caring what gets damaged inside and takes position.

Everything inside her is cold and dark, gloomy and unforgiving.

She touches the shard of ice on her chest, letting it completely overcome her. He wants a fight? Fine. He gets one.

"You really are a monster..." and inside, so is she.

"Can we stop fighting guys...?" Tulip, to her right, returns with a gash on her knee and tears in her eyes.

Arryn's expression softens.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Gray

I noticed Arryn's expression soften after Tulips words. "No... Show me your hatred..." I allow my lighting to stike Tulips legs, Causing her to fall, paralyzing her. "If she gets in the way, she'll die. Now TELL ME! Is this the Gray you once knew? Or is this the Monster that was always within?!"

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

"Can we stop fighting...?" She looks at Arryn.

"I know you're better than this. He has nothing to loose. He makes fun of other people because hes insecure. Hes just a scared little bitch. And all he wants to do is hurt all the people he can because someone hurt him. But you're different. Come on were leaving." She seemed different her usual childish soft demeanor melted away and she seemed almost mature...

The lightning bolts hit her and she falls to the ground. It didn't do much damage but, it did stop her from moving.

"Arryn. Im fine. Lets just go. Help me up please..."

Last edited:
    Years
    Rex

On his way to the park to meet his friends, Rex finds them all standing around outside the mart. Someone new is with them, and he looks kind of beat up. The other girl, Tulip, is on the ground and crying, and Arryn and Gray are staring each other down. Rex walks up to them, coming up behind Gray.

"Hey guys." There isn't any of his usual cheer in his voice, only calm determination. "Did I miss anything?"

shatteredxfrost

Years

Arryn​
    When Tulip hits the ground, Arryn falls for his tactic as the rage starts to build up once more.

"Is this the Gray you once knew? Or is this the Monster that was always within?!"

She's scared, but not for herself. If he kills Tulip... she looks at him, into those hateful eyes - remembers them brimming with tears for his Mareep - and drops her arms to her sides.

"You're not a monster," Arryn mumbles. "You just pretend to be one. It's easier that way."

Letting the chill that surrounds her fade, Arryn reaches down and helps Tulip to her feet.

"Have it your way, Gray. Be alone, be powerful... just count me out of it."

Rex stands behind him, calm and collected. "Did I miss anything?"

"No," Arryn sighs. "We were just leaving."

Back