• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
  • Dear Anon,

Text me... please? It feels like forever since we've last talked but, it's only been a week. Still just around once a week or two makes me miss you so much. Why can't things be the way they used to be? I don't really give two ****s if we go to different schools, we can still hang out but, no you got volleyball or you're doing something with another friend. I miss you so much and I know that my feelings for you are evolving past the point of friendship again but, I just can't help it you're just such an amazing girl. I know you want me to get over it but, I don't think I can and blocking me out just makes it worse.

~Love David

Sirfetch’d

Omg please make this relationship work out. You have been divorced 3 times but this girl is perfect for you and we all love her so much <3 Don't **** this one up please. We are all rooting for ya!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,
    I've known you for way too long, seriously wondering why we don't chill more often. Yesterday was amazing, I seriously loved it. <3

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You've literally lied to me for the last year. The entire year? Are you kidding me? You literally stood there and blamed me for everything that's gone wrong and THEN tell me you were lying the entire time anyway? Really? Really?! Now!? Why weren't you just honest in the beginning? Then this wouldn't hurt half as much. I really feel sorry for you, you're a broken human being, no normal person treats people the way you've treated me. I can't wait for you to be out of my life for good, I'll never let you hurt me again.

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you. I really miss you.

Sirfetch’d

You are great at what you do so don't get mad when I tell you that hehe. People deserve a pat on the back sometimes ;)

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

What the hell is your problem, am I that much of an inconvenience to you, do you honestly think that nobody likes me for who I am, I mean c'mon, I try my best to make you happy no matter what happens because somewhere deep inside of me, there is a hope that you would change and return the favor. But I have known you long enough to know that you aren't ever in your life going to change.

I know people don't change, you just need to accept them for who they are but if you can't even accept me, what's the point in doing the same for you, but I don't hold it against you for thinking I'm just total garbage, because I know that, that's why I try my best to make others feel better about themselves, because I don't want anybody to ever feel the way I am now.

Years
  • Dear anonymous,

Please turn your music down. There are others in my house that are trying to sleep. Thank you very much.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

Yes, I'm aware that everyone "has their own opinion". However, don't try and use that as an argument when people disagree with yourself or whatever. People have bad opinions, and I don't have to respect those opinions when they're awful. Thanks.

Years
  • Dearest Anon,

So tonight was interesting. You showed me you were more comfortable with sharing with me which leads me to believe you are interested. And that story about your ex really made me just want to give you a big hug like serious. But at the same time we both know that if either of us made a move it would be fairly inappropriate. I wanted ask you out I did, and my asking if it's okay to see you at work was sort of me fishing for whether or not you would respond positively.
    And then whatshisface was with us and it kind of broke the focus we had on each other.
    Now I don't know if I should come see you on Friday or not, maybe I'll come down for like five minutes and ask you to see me again. **** it, I'm going to do that.
    I'll be thinking about you..

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    • Age 25
    • IDK
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Dear Anon,

I am talking first time to you and i am feeling good talking to you, you seem to be a nice person!

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    I wonder if you'll see this message somewhere, or not, but I wish you'll get your 3DS and Pokémon X or Y, and I wish someday, you'll be able to talk. If you didn't know, I was the one that you saw when I was on the ferry boat.

Dear (another) anon,
    Get well soon, ok? I was worried about your condition that I can't sleep for now...

Dear (one more different) anon,
    I'm trying to forget what happened between us, and I already did. But I wish you will too. I'm looking for the day we're getting along again.

Last edited:

TY

You are the sole reason i hate my life right now. You are acting like such a moron thinking you can command me. Who the hell do you think you are? You pretend to be my mother but in fact you are everything but that. Marrying my dad doesnt mean you can command me around and treating me like a 6-year old. Seriously i just want to move out far, far away from you cause i swear the bomb will explode soon or later. You dont give a crap about me and worst of all, you just murder the internet without having any knowledge of turning the router off. Seriously stay away from that sodding thing if you are too dumb to press a single button. And then blaming me for all of it. I rarely wish this to anymore but i hope you go to hell... Seriously i'm so done with you.

Years
  • Dear anonymous,

I really hope the decision I just made moments ago will release a lot of the stress that has currently built up inside of me. Just letting you know, because I feel better already.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Dear anonymous,

It sucks that our convos end this quickly; I really miss talking to you.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • dear anon

can you be unsick because this just makes me feel terrible i have been waiting for this for months and this happens and ugh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back